PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Buyer Pro (AB Lists)

NotADoctor
07-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Allright, just want be sure if it's something particular or general, the Ab List generator ain't working for me, i put the type of item and it just won't generate, maybe it's the lagg, idk, just wondering if anybody else is having issue and if there's a way to fix it. thanks.

Ps: i like lemons.

j03
07-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Your PM made me think that when you click load to load your txt list, it wasn't working but now I see what the issue is.

JellyNeo must have updated their page so my list generator is not working. Best to use another one we have in the downloads section. :D
Mr. Lemonade

NotADoctor
07-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Your PM made me think that when you click load to load your txt list, it wasn't working but now I see what the issue is.

JellyNeo must have updated their page so my list generator is not working. Best to use another one we have in the downloads section. :D
Mr. Lemonade

they did! it looks horrible and it's laggy, old one was better, problem fixed for now i guess then, thanks.

Daviid
07-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Infamous Joe Mr. Lemonade

I've checked and the new database doesn't list the restock price of items, so the most I can do is make lists of items that have a selling price above X NP.

NotADoctor
07-04-2016, 12:01 PM
the AB list ain't working for me though, the separeted app i mean, it makes a text document and even though i wait like it says in the guide, it's empty, i'm making lists from the forums in general, just wanted this to be known.
Infamous Joe Daviid

j03
07-04-2016, 12:26 PM
the AB list ain't working for me though, the separeted app i mean, it makes a text document and even though i wait like it says in the guide, it's empty, i'm making lists from the forums in general, just wanted this to be known.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Try contacting the author of the program or posting in his program topic in the downloads forum? Sorry man I have no experience with the AB list generating programs.

NotADoctor
07-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Infamous Joe, aight np, thanks eitherway.