PDA

View Full Version : Tornado :(

Ryan~
03-02-2012, 10:46 PM
I saw Emily got the sirens and then I was like "pfft tornados". Boom. 6 hours later and I'm rushing home to beat a tornado. Lol power is out :(

Monark
03-02-2012, 11:01 PM
lol lol
:(
good luck bro D:

I would go and rescue you but i'm far far away, so...

Tom
03-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Oh fuck there's a tornado, better go on clraik

Monark
03-02-2012, 11:22 PM

Clraik is everything proof.
If you ever get a problem, who cares? Create a thread about it in the S.P.A.M. section.

Ryan~
03-03-2012, 12:31 AM

It was after the tornado, duh. I'm not an idiot.

Monark
03-03-2012, 12:32 AM
It was after the tornado, duh. I'm not an idiot.

lol lol, so you're ok?
=)

Bettser
03-03-2012, 02:11 AM
I have a fucked up story about a tornado. I was really intense into Halo 2 a couple years ago on Xbox Live, and I remember we were trying to get are accouns to level 50 in Team Snipers and we had a guy on our list called gonein59sekonds or something, and he was like unreal. We were good, but he carried every game. Anyways, we all became good friends and this one day he is freaking out on mic during a game about how windy it was. And he said he saw like a tornado out his window. We all laughed because he was a joker and then he disconnected from our game and never came on again. He was also never seen on MSN again also... Sad story. Tornados are serious shit bro.

KTRoo
03-03-2012, 04:40 AM
Wtf that story is horrible.

Ryan~
03-03-2012, 11:09 AM
My god that's horrible. I'm sure he was probably trolling though.

Tom
03-03-2012, 01:53 PM
I have a fucked up story about a tornado. I was really intense into Halo 2 a couple years ago on Xbox Live, and I remember we were trying to get are accouns to level 50 in Team Snipers and we had a guy on our list called gonein59sekonds or something, and he was like unreal. We were good, but he carried every game. Anyways, we all became good friends and this one day he is freaking out on mic during a game about how windy it was. And he said he saw like a tornado out his window. We all laughed because he was a joker and then he disconnected from our game and never came on again. He was also never seen on MSN again also... Sad story. Tornados are serious shit bro.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Halo 2 was the shit, might I add. But nobody got their 50's legit, especially in snipers o-0

Bettser
03-03-2012, 04:36 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Halo 2 was the shit, might I add. But nobody got their 50's legit, especially in snipers o-0

He was a regular, online daily. Unless he pulled the trolling of a lifetime, I think something happened.

Also, he was unreal at snipes. I got up to legit 44 in snipers.

Tom
03-03-2012, 05:28 PM
He was a regular, online daily. Unless he pulled the trolling of a lifetime, I think something happened.

Also, he was unreal at snipes. I got up to legit 44 in snipers.

That's crazy, it was almost as hard as THC. Some people quit playing xbox (like me), so what better way to go out than an uber troll?
But in all seriousness, it sounds like he died or the tornado fucked up his house >;