PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play the TCG/TCGO? (Manaphy Gens box!)

Set
06-17-2016, 01:52 PM
So, I just picked up the Darkrai box, and now there's already another mythical Pokemon box out. Geez! Also, we got Char and Blastoise boxes, so I'm hoping for a really neat Venusaur to complete the trio. :) ALSO LAST WEEK MAN. Pulled a full art Shaymin out of a Roaring Skies pack. /brags and stuff

Sakuras
06-17-2016, 02:07 PM
I used to play/collect the TCG/TCGO but I'm not as into it as I used to be. I still have a stack of XY PTCGO codes lying around in my room and idk if I wanna sell them or give them away lmao.
I still watch TCG though when I can catch the nats/worlds streams though.

Hawk
06-17-2016, 02:10 PM
I ocassionally play PTCGO xD I got myself a Primal Groudon out of a booster I picked up for fun from gamestop.

Pokemon is a little weird for me to play though since it's a lot simpler than Magic which I'm used to.

Set
06-17-2016, 02:25 PM
Sica I used to always throw those codes away. I just didn't see any value in the TCGO. xD What a fool I was, coulda sold them all to a card shop down the road from me. Or used them all on the game. Either way. & Yeah, I love watching the nats/worlds. One of my favorites is still the one where Jacob Van Wagner won with the one turn Blastoise ;~; I run a fancy gyarados version of his deck on tcgo & I have the ultimate mega tyranitar deck that is just full of full arts and SR's and stuff. Love me my Tyranitar.
GeoffryHawk Yeah, it's SO much more simple than Magic. Even Yu-gi-oh tbh. Still, it's a tad challenging. xD

Hawk
06-17-2016, 02:58 PM
Set
It has it's own unique challenges since you can't realy respond to what your opponent does you kinda gotta put yourself in a better position to weather it.

Set
06-17-2016, 03:26 PM
Exactly. Pokemon seems to be a game of circumstance. xD For instance, in the Van Wagner deck, if you don't get blastoise on the first turn, you probably lost. You know?

Sakuras
06-17-2016, 06:07 PM
Set I just used all the ones I got even though I don't really play PTCGO anymore. I really would rather giveaway the stack of codes I have instead of using them myself because I don't play the TCG as much anymore like I said. :P

Set
06-17-2016, 06:26 PM
Sica Yeah, I getcha! You can sell them for $1-3 depending on what they are, if you're looking for some quick cash! People go nuts for them.