PDA

View Full Version : Laptop for college?

Urbex
06-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Nevermind haha I'll figure it out ^^

Raichuu
07-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Urbex
Do you mind me asking if you're still searching? And if not how your search went/what you settled on? I'm in the same boat right now, and I might be returning my second laptop now. I'm really over it right now lol.

Emily
07-08-2016, 11:16 PM
I'm entering my second year of college and I use a MacBook Pro and absolutely love it :)

Urbex
07-08-2016, 11:46 PM
@Urbex ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Do you mind me asking if you're still searching? And if not how your search went/what you settled on? I'm in the same boat right now, and I might be returning my second laptop now. I'm really over it right now lol.

I decided I'm just going to use the two laptops I have for now. It's such a struggle finding something powerful but that doesn't cost a small fortune. I have a MacBook Pro (for Photoshop/Lightroom/Premiere Pro/Illustrator, all that stuff) and then a Windows laptop for all my other stuff :/
Emily I have a macbook but it's starting to slow down..I'll have to find something to remove all the junk on it

Raichuu
07-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Urbex Emily
Hmmmm. I agree with you there. I'm tired of being yanked around by Best Buy. I seriously can't find anyone that can help me here. I've been using Mac's for so long that I'm helpless when it comes to PC's (and there are so many sobs).

Yeah I have a Macbook pro right now and it's working fine. Been going strong for three years now, carried me through my undergrad lol c: Truth be told I was looking for something really powerful and a PC so I can run programs. Though I'm wondering now if I could just download windows on my Mac to do that. ene

nicolae
07-28-2016, 04:49 AM
MacBook Pro 2016