Not the greatest, imo.
Doesnt even have BBT >;l
or at least, I can't find it -__-;

I_royalty_I
03-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Netflix is starting to really suck. :(

I have had it for over two years.
When I first got it, I loved it.
So many good movies to watch, even some new ones.

Now that their contract with starz is done, and a few of their other little contracts, they are actually TAKING movies away, not adding them.

They are trying to focus more on tv shows now..but don't even have the newest seasons, or the older seasons for that matter.

I read an article the other day about how they are saying tv shows account for like 75% of what people watch, but that is kinda skewed because that's really all they have anymore xD

I'm probably gonna be canceling if they don't do something within the next few months!

Kristin
03-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Netflix is starting to really suck. :(

I have had it for over two years.
When I first got it, I loved it.
So many good movies to watch, even some new ones.

Now that their contract with starz is done, and a few of their other little contracts, they are actually TAKING movies away, not adding them.

They are trying to focus more on tv shows now..but don't even have the newest seasons, or the older seasons for that matter.

I read an article the other day about how they are saying tv shows account for like 75% of what people watch, but that is kinda skewed because that's really all they have anymore xD

I'm probably gonna be canceling if they don't do something within the next few months!

I agree. Netflix is great when you first get it, but once you watch all the good stuff then there is nothing to watch!
It makes me mad that they are switching more to tv shows, because that's what Hulu plus does. We need something for movies!
I think we are going to cancel our Netflix within the next few months too. It's just not worth the money anymore.

I_royalty_I
03-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Yeah I used to love netflix, I'd at least turn something on everyday. Maybe not watch it too intently, but I always used it.

I tried the hulu plus but found it kind of annoying. The format it shows on my tv is so aggravating when I'm trying to navigate through the menus. I literally signed up for the free trial, and then canceled it two hours later xD

If netflix brought the stuff that you can only get delivered to your house, and made it so you could stream it instantly, I'd be convinced to stay. But at the rate they are going...we are just getting less and less for our money.

Cara
03-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Netflix sucks.. I cant find movies or tv series I like. I believe it was better before though.

SmokeToke
03-11-2012, 07:59 AM
That's still on T.V?!?! Wow. I need to get off the COMP more often -.-

Chookity
03-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Being illegit has become a lifestyle choice. I eztv everything. Netflix is for squares.

Sci_Girl
03-12-2012, 12:58 PM
I love Kenny vs. Spenny. I think Spenny finally had enough though, have not heard of any new season coming out and the last one they did he just seemed frazzled and overall pissed so yeah I think he ended then show.

Cara
03-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I heard they dont talk anymore and Kenny has his own show or something

Sci_Girl
03-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I would not be surprised if they do not talk anymore, Kenny really aggravated Spenny. But Kenny is just an idiot none of his shows or spinoffs or comical routines are funny...he is just too immature to even watch anymore. Oh well, that is why I have the seasons downloaded so I can watch the shows when they were good.

Cara
03-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Yeah, he tried too hard to be funny and was a major ass >:| some episodes made me die of laughter though xD

Sci_Girl
03-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Oh I know. My bf introduced me to it and I figured it would be stupid but he showed me "who can wear a dead octopus on their head the longest?" as my first episode. I was crying I was laughing so hard lol. If someone is in doubt of the show you have to get them hooked on one of the really funny episodes first, the octopus one is probably my favorite.