PDA

View Full Version : [UNSUPPORTED] [PYTHON] Altador Plot Auto Completer

Jonathan
05-30-2016, 03:19 PM
Altador Plot Auto Completer

This is a simple python program to automate the completion of the altador plot

DOWNLOAD HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

To use it, simply extract the files, open RunProgram.py, enter your username, then your password, (then proxy if necessary) and allow the program to run from start to finish for the Altador Plot!

For this program to work all the way through you need to have already made yourself a bank account and also claimed your free neocash

If you have already started the Altador Plot, then this program will pick up wherever you left off! (This also means that if you lose connection part way through and it fails, just close and reopen, and it will continue from wherever it left off)

Below is a sample image to show what it will look like when running
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Please let me know if there are any problems / if there is anything you think I should add

Dependencies
Python 2.7 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Mechanize ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

(Be sure to put the mechanize files in the same folder as Python files to make it work!)

Feel free to message me if you have any problems whatsoever or if you want help or just because!

Thanks and enjoy!

Note: this program is automating part of the game so use it at your own risk

bluevitriol
06-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Did anyone got frozen for using this? :3

j03
06-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Did anyone got frozen for using this? :3

Nope! :)

nightskys
06-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Whenever I click on "run program" it just closes. :( I have mechanize in my python folder so I don't know what could be wrong with it.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Update: working now! thank you so much! great program. :)

NPs
06-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Whenever I click on "run program" it just closes. :( I have mechanize in my python folder so I don't know what could be wrong with it.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Update: working now! thank you so much! great program. :)

What did you do? Same problem here!

Set
06-21-2016, 11:31 PM
What did you do? Same problem here!
Yeah.. I also happen to be having this issue. :/

NPs
06-24-2016, 06:45 AM
Yeah.. I also happen to be having this issue. :/
Discovered it...... Don't use newer Python version, use 2.7!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

kat.
11-12-2016, 02:38 PM
I am having a problem where it is trying to maintain 100np and it is crashing.

Edit: This is happening at step 10. When you need to match the inflation rate with the shops. Obviously can be done manually and program can be run after that point. However, may want to look into what caused the problem?

Edit: Crash on Solving Gear Problem as well

Chinotto
12-24-2016, 11:57 AM
I gotta say thanks for this. Did most of the plot manually, but for the Vaeolus and Pipes, this is a godsend! :)

Android
01-21-2017, 02:48 PM
I'm also having a problem where Python closes right after I open the program..

Accelerator
01-21-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm also having a problem where Python closes right after I open the program..

Shift+Right-click the folder you have the script on → "Open command prompt here" (or something like that) → RunProgram.py and hir Enter.
Window shouldn't close and it should tell you if there's an error so you can post it here.

Ray-Chill
01-21-2017, 10:03 PM
I'm definitely an idiot on how to use this.. :/ I can't even get Python to open.. It just pops up then closes..

Aura
01-21-2017, 10:07 PM
I'm definitely an idiot on how to use this.. :/ I can't even get Python to open.. It just pops up then closes..

Are you right-clicking on the .py script itself to open in IDLE? That's what I do, haha

Ray-Chill
01-21-2017, 11:26 PM
Are you right-clicking on the .py script itself to open in IDLE? That's what I do, haha

It just says "Edit with IDLE" When i do that..

Aura
01-21-2017, 11:43 PM
It just says "Edit with IDLE" When i do that..

That should probably be right? lol I'm not good with programs, either
If the script comes up and you're able to enter your info, you should be able to run the module

Android
01-22-2017, 12:24 AM
I get "line 15, in <module>
import mechanize, re, thread
ImportError: No module named mechanize" except I think I have mechanize installed. I'll find a way eventually

Accelerator
01-22-2017, 01:14 AM
I get "line 15, in <module>
import mechanize, re, thread
ImportError: No module named mechanize" except I think I have mechanize installed. I'll find a way eventually

That means it's either not installed or not correctly installed. Did you follow the instructions on the post I linked you to on your Pound Sniper Pro thread?
You need to install pip (which is linked in that post), add the python scripts folder to PATH (setx command) and then run the following command:

pip install mechanize

Edit:

Read this post ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) it should be pretty easy to follow/understand :)

Stocking Anarchy
02-25-2017, 12:00 PM
Was able to run this fine on a couple of accounts but forgot to check if the account I am currently on had claimed its neocash and made a bank account so it stopped at the inflation step. Fixed the issue but still the bot crashes whenever I run the program. I went into the game and manually gathered the clue by matching the infalation and visiting finneus but the program is still trying to visit the armory and crashing. There is no pin on the account. My error messages are

PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE:
A BANK ACCOUNT
CLAIMED YOUR FREE NC (AT SOME POINT)

press enter when done

STARTING THE COLLECTOR
Finding scales in a shop.
Visiting Illustrious Armoury
Maintaining 100 * inflation NeoPoints.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\RunProgram.py", line 28, in <module>
AP.complete(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 43, in complete
collector(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 720, in collector
NC.np_set(br, inflation)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\NeopetsControl.py", line 118, in np_set
np_on_hand = current_np(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\NeopetsControl.py", line 134, in current_np
np = re.search(pre_search + '(.*)' + post_search, page).group(1)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

going to try to map constellation manually and see if it fixes the issue.

Edit 2: Actually giving those errors each time it needs to match inflation.
Edit: When I completed the step manually I was able to continue with the plot in the program.

Jonathan
02-25-2017, 04:19 PM
Was able to run this fine on a couple of accounts but forgot to check if the account I am currently on had claimed its neocash and made a bank account so it stopped at the inflation step. Fixed the issue but still the bot crashes whenever I run the program. I went into the game and manually gathered the clue by matching the infalation and visiting finneus but the program is still trying to visit the armory and crashing. There is no pin on the account. My error messages are

PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE:
A BANK ACCOUNT
CLAIMED YOUR FREE NC (AT SOME POINT)

press enter when done

STARTING THE COLLECTOR
Finding scales in a shop.
Visiting Illustrious Armoury
Maintaining 100 * inflation NeoPoints.
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\RunProgram.py", line 28, in <module>
AP.complete(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 43, in complete
collector(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 720, in collector
NC.np_set(br, inflation)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\NeopetsControl.py", line 118, in np_set
np_on_hand = current_np(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\NeopetsControl.py", line 134, in current_np

going to try to map constellation manually and see if it fixes the issue.

Edit 2: Actually giving those errors each time it needs to match inflation.
Edit: When I completed the step manually I was able to continue with the plot in the program.

Is that you tried doing it on another account and the inflation step crashed as well (despite everything being fine)?

Not sure if I'll fix it or look at remaking it pretty soon, since there are a lot of things I'd like to improve on from the one currently released.

Stocking Anarchy
02-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Is that you tried doing it on another account and the inflation step crashed as well (despite everything being fine)?

Not sure if I'll fix it or look at remaking it pretty soon, since there are a lot of things I'd like to improve on from the one currently released.

Sorry for the late reply. On the same account when I finished the sleeper constellation manually and tried to run the program to do the hunter constellation I got the error message again. On a different account I got the error message on The Hunter step.

STARTING THE HUNTER
Walking down from observatory.
Well that's a nice half constellation.
Visiting Finneus.
Heading to the Hall of Heroes basement.
Back to Finneus.
We gotta get rocks!
Making sure we have enough NeoPoints.
AP.complete(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 39, in complete
gatherer(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1110, in gatherer
protector(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1231, in protector
hunter(br)
File "E:\Games\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1282, in hunter
if NC.current_np(br) < 50:

shos
04-12-2017, 02:16 PM
So uh...help!
I get something like this:

Would you like to use a proxy?
(y/n) n
Connection working.
Logging in

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\interactiveshell.py", line 2894, in run_code
self.showtraceback()

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\interactiveshell.py", line 1756, in showtraceback
value, tb, tb_offset=tb_offset)

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\ultratb.py", line 1190, in structured_traceback
self, etype, value, tb, tb_offset, context)

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\ultratb.py", line 1107, in structured_traceback
self, etype, value, elist, tb_offset, context

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\ultratb.py", line 501, in structured_traceback
out_list.extend(self._format_list(elist))

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\ultratb.py", line 537, in _format_list
Colors.name, name, Colors.Normal)

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xd7 in position 32: ordinal not in range(128)

I followed instructions, dunno what seems to be the problem.?

thanks!

|2eap
04-13-2017, 01:12 AM
So uh...help!
I get something like this:

Would you like to use a proxy?
(y/n) n
Connection working.
Logging in

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\interactiveshell.py", line 2894, in run_code
self.showtraceback()

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\interactiveshell.py", line 1756, in showtraceback
value, tb, tb_offset=tb_offset)

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\ultratb.py", line 1190, in structured_traceback
self, etype, value, tb, tb_offset, context)

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\ultratb.py", line 1107, in structured_traceback
self, etype, value, elist, tb_offset, context

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\ultratb.py", line 501, in structured_traceback
out_list.extend(self._format_list(elist))

File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\ultratb.py", line 537, in _format_list
Colors.name, name, Colors.Normal)

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xd7 in position 32: ordinal not in range(128)

I followed instructions, dunno what seems to be the problem.?

thanks!

there is a decoding error. I looked into the code
But I'm not following the error callback.

In NeopetsControls.py, edit as idle.

on line 88 you see code "logged_in_page = br.submit()"
make a new line and put

print "Got Here"

Then after logged_in_contents put

print logged_in_contents

then run the code and show the output.

This will help narrow where it exactly its having an encoding issue. Its most likely tring to decode in order to encode into a string.

Ieen
04-19-2017, 12:44 PM
Hello,

I see people are reporting errors on the 'get np' function. If you add this line of code to after the original search:

if np == None:
pre_search = "<a id='npanchor' href=" + '"/inventory.phtml">'
post_search = "</a>"
np = re.search(pre_search + '([0-9]*[0-9])' + post_search, page).group(1)

That should fix the problem, at least it did with me. So if people didn't have any NC cash (they spent it) the program will still work.

sassieduardo
08-17-2017, 08:47 AM
Well, i've edited neopets control removing the part that it searchs for the scale in the shops, did it manually and the program now is able to move on.

GetJinxed
09-19-2017, 11:43 AM
This used to work in the past for me but now i always get this :

STARTING THE SLEEPER
Going to the tomb.
Funny pattern found.
Visiting Finneus
Star data updated.
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Altador Plot Auto Completer\Altador Plo
t Auto Completer\RunProgram.py", line 28, in <module>
AP.complete(br)
t Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 60, in complete
sleeper(br)
t Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 264, in sleeper
coordinates = find_constellation(br, "Sleeper")
t Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1513, in find_constellation
br.open("[Only registered and activated users can see links]")
File "build\bdist.win-amd64\egg\mechanize\_mechanize.py", line 254, in open
File "build\bdist.win-amd64\egg\mechanize\_mechanize.py", line 310, in _mech_o
pen
mechanize._response.[Only registered and activated users can see links] HTTP Error 404: Not Found

EvolutionZzZ
01-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Can someone take a screenshot of the file locations. I have tried every combination (moving shit around) and it never works for me. Closes automatically. Can't see it long enough to read what it says. It says something about Traceback blah blah blah or something lol

I feel dumb. I used to use this all the time. Idk what Im doing wrong this time.

Reinstalled all files, made sure it was python 2.7 and not newer version. Tried the setup tools in different folders, etc...

Zachafer
01-21-2018, 02:21 PM
Can someone take a screenshot of the file locations. I have tried every combination (moving shit around) and it never works for me. Closes automatically. Can't see it long enough to read what it says. It says something about Traceback blah blah blah or something lol

I feel dumb. I used to use this all the time. Idk what Im doing wrong this time.

Reinstalled all files, made sure it was python 2.7 and not newer version. Tried the setup tools in different folders, etc...
I think you can follow these steps to keep the window open to read the error message:

Go to the "Altador Plot Auto Completer" folder
In the Address Bar (shortcut key F4 or CTRL+L), type "cmd" and press Enter
In the command prompt, type "python RunProgram.py" and press Enter
Hope this works

Skins
01-22-2018, 08:03 AM
What should I do with "Mechanize" files (I downloaded 0.2.5)? I put it into Python 2.7 folder, but i don't know if I need to run something.

Stocking Anarchy
07-14-2018, 04:27 AM
Not sure if this bot is still being worked on or not.

I Am able to complete most of the plot with it, until it reaches the point where my neopoints on hand have to do anything with checking neopoints. then I get an error such as

** COMPLETED STATUS **
** 13/16 **

STARTING THE HUNTER
Visiting Finneus.
Back to Finneus.
We gotta get rocks!
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\RunProgram.py", line 28, in <module>
AP.complete(br)
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 39, in complete
gatherer(br)
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1110, in gatherer
protector(br)
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1231, in protector
hunter(br)
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1282, in hunter
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\NeopetsControl.py", line 134, in current_np

im still able to complete the plot though using both this program and a .exe program. I just switch back and forth when the program stops working and im able to finish the plot that way, but rather would do it all on the python bot because I am not sure what useragent the .exe file I have uses.

Him
07-21-2018, 07:33 PM
I must be really stupid. I tried to set this up but it doesn't want to open. I tried to download the mechanize file but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be putting it. I'm not even sure I downloaded it properly.

Also, when I try to run the program, it just closes. When I was reading through this board I tried the different ways of setup but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me?

fallacy
11-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Not sure if this bot is still being worked on or not.

I Am able to complete most of the plot with it, until it reaches the point where my neopoints on hand have to do anything with checking neopoints. then I get an error such as

** COMPLETED STATUS **
** 13/16 **

STARTING THE HUNTER
Visiting Finneus.
Back to Finneus.
We gotta get rocks!
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\RunProgram.py", line 28, in <module>
AP.complete(br)
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 39, in complete
gatherer(br)
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1110, in gatherer
protector(br)
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1231, in protector
hunter(br)
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\AltadorPlot.py", line 1282, in hunter
File "C:\Neopets\Altador Plot Auto Completer\NeopetsControl.py", line 134, in current_np

im still able to complete the plot though using both this program and a .exe program. I just switch back and forth when the program stops working and im able to finish the plot that way, but rather would do it all on the python bot because I am not sure what useragent the .exe file I have uses.

What .exe program are you using? I'm planning to use this but I'm afraid to get frozen if it gets stucked.

Tyler Durden
12-02-2018, 07:15 AM
Working perfectly fine on Ubuntu 18
Approximately takes 15 minutes.
Sometimes it simply stops in the middle, a simple restart solves the issue.
Thanks author :)

Pinecone
12-07-2018, 01:55 AM
Tried it, works perfectly. Completes most of the plot really fast (15 minutes or less!). Although it got stuck in the gears part, but you can complete those last steps by yourself, so no big deal. :P
Basically, 10/10, thank you so much for this. :D

eltiolukee
02-25-2019, 08:20 AM
Hi! I'm facing an error :(

Who even likes herbology?
Wow, rocks must be real popular huh.
Back to the basement. We got gears to jam!
Solving the gear problem...
Yay! Ceiling open correct amount!
What is that, a bow and arrow?!
File "RunProgram.py", line 28, in <module>
AP.complete(br)
File "/root/Downloads/Altador/AltadorPlot.py", line 35, in complete
hunter(br)
File "/root/Downloads/Altador/AltadorPlot.py", line 1334, in hunter
solve_ceiling(br)
File "/root/Downloads/Altador/AltadorPlot.py", line 1598, in solve_ceiling
page).group(1)

running kali and forcing python 2.7 to run this script. Any ideas?

Mr. 49
02-25-2019, 10:05 AM
Hi! I'm facing an error :(

running kali and forcing python 2.7 to run this script. Any ideas?

I've been getting numerous errors, especially 404 errors with mechanize. I had to manually input all my constellations using this; no amount of uninstalling and then re-installing Python 2.7 and all required files seemed to help.
I just finally completed one yesterday on an account, and I ran into the same error that you did here. I just manually completed out steps and then would re-run the py script.

eltiolukee
02-25-2019, 10:25 AM
unfortunately it's stuck in the constellation part (which i hate lmao) so i dunno on how to proceed. Do i have to find the constellation on my own?

i might abandon the whole plot if that's the case :(

Mr. 49
02-25-2019, 09:31 PM
unfortunately it's stuck in the constellation part (which i hate lmao) so i dunno on how to proceed. Do i have to find the constellation on my own?

i might abandon the whole plot if that's the case :(

Any time I got stuck and this py script nor the Altador Plot Completer ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) could continue, I manually logged in and completed that step. It was not often.

eltiolukee
02-25-2019, 10:38 PM
Any time I got stuck and this py script nor the Altador Plot Completer ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) could continue, I manually logged in and completed that step. It was not often.

I'll give the Plot completer a go once i get my 50 posts and unlock (again) Clraik status, thanks for the tip

loveking520
03-30-2020, 06:56 AM
couldn't solve the gear problem, maybe I need to run the program a few times?

j03
03-30-2020, 12:50 PM
couldn't solve the gear problem, maybe I need to run the program a few times?

You can try that. We also have other Altador Plot solutions, like Bat's script ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Kaizer
11-03-2021, 02:37 AM
Looks like it's crashing on me continuously, might have to look at other solutions...