PDA

View Full Version : Frozen accounts more common?

Gohan
05-25-2016, 04:51 PM
Within the past two days, I've come across 3 accounts in the shopwiz that are frozen and just came across 1 guy buying everything in auction who got frozen. What's up with that? I used to hardly ever see frozen accounts when browsing. xD

bry
05-25-2016, 05:40 PM
Might be a coincidence.
People barely get frozen unless theyre reported and TNT looks into it.
As long as you avoid boards/hsts you probably wont get frozen for anything.

athron
05-25-2016, 06:35 PM
Might be a coincidence.
People barely get frozen unless theyre reported and TNT looks into it.
As long as you avoid boards/hsts you probably wont get frozen for anything.

Nor go crazy about getting game trophies as well.
It's weird to see a player full of golden trophies (unless it's a game such as Chia Bomber II which you'll actually get the gold trophy).

It must've been a coincidence but a few days ago I saw 2-month account selling a few expensive MPs and a Meowclops, that was really weird though.

Robinder
05-25-2016, 07:42 PM
I saw that guy in the auctions xD Spent like 320m on high-end items within a couple of hours lmao

But yeah, I think it's just coincidence. Law of averages and all that.

droogin
05-25-2016, 08:54 PM
No idea about the auction

But idk how the shop stuff works. Since I know I've found results, only to go to the shop and see that the person's been frozen and I can't actually buy the item :P so I'm not sure when the account's shop items get taken off of the shipwiz results

Evil Pastry
05-25-2016, 11:51 PM
Nor go crazy about getting game trophies as well.
It's weird to see a player full of golden trophies (unless it's a game such as Chia Bomber II which you'll actually get the gold trophy).

It must've been a coincidence but a few days ago I saw 2-month account selling a few expensive MPs and a Meowclops, that was really weird though.

Yeah I've been seeing that too! Idk whats up with that.

foreignemphasis
05-26-2016, 01:50 PM
I've been seeing frozen accts on shopwiz (SW) results ever since i've started collecting large quantities of the same item. The frozen accts stay on SW for quite long. Might take them a while in to be removed. But i've also seen quite a few cheating accts that are reckless and quite visibly cheating recently. Like scoring 151 on deckball, which legitly only gives scores in multiples of 20. Sticks out like a sore thumb on the hi-score table. Lol.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Gohan
05-26-2016, 01:54 PM
I've been seeing frozen accts on shopwiz (SW) results ever since i've started collecting large quantities of the same item. The frozen accts stay on SW for quite long. Might take them a while in to be removed. But i've also seen quite a few cheating accts that are reckless and quite visibly cheating recently. Like scoring 151 on deckball, which legitly only gives scores in multiples of 20. Sticks out like a sore thumb on the hi-score table. Lol.

That's exactly where I've been seeing them. Is it new that they stay in the shopwiz for so long? Typically the only ones I see that are frozen are the ones with super low prices.

foreignemphasis
05-26-2016, 02:04 PM
That's exactly where I've been seeing them. Is it new that they stay in the shopwiz for so long? Typically the only ones I see that are frozen are the ones with super low prices.
I think the super low price thing is coincidental. The reason they were frozen might not have anything to do with their shop. They'll prob stay on SW until they get purged. Which is a few mths more maybe. But i think the real prob is that they're still on SW even though they're frozen!

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

The purge is not new. The fact that they stay on SW after being frozen, I actually dunno how old that is. It might be that there's just more cheaters now. So they're more visible. Just look at clraik's latest membership numbers. 20k members! Lol.

Dokeu
05-26-2016, 05:22 PM
1 year using AB and not frozen any account ._., maybe lucky i had

Gohan
05-26-2016, 06:20 PM
1 year using AB and not frozen any account ._., maybe lucky i had

That's awesome! What're your settings?

Dokeu
05-26-2016, 07:11 PM
That's awesome! What're your settings?
Default settings haha :P

foreignemphasis
05-26-2016, 08:37 PM
Maybe TNT will get back to u later. =P no offense. Haha just saying. They've upped their investigation techniques. Cheating always leaves a mark. Esp if u log EVERYTHING.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Default settings haha :P
Default settings ftw

Dokeu
05-26-2016, 08:45 PM
Maybe TNT will get back to u later. =P no offense. Haha just saying. They've upped their investigation techniques. Cheating always leaves a mark. Esp if u log EVERYTHING.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Default settings ftw

Yep, and i buy 4 - 5 potions per Day, around 4000-5000 milseconds

j03
05-26-2016, 10:40 PM
Yep, and i buy 4 - 5 potions per Day, around 4000-5000 milseconds

You can even go as low as 2500ms buys if your Internet will allow it.

Gohan
05-27-2016, 12:08 AM

What are the ideal normal "human-like" settings?

j03
05-27-2016, 06:31 AM
What are the ideal normal "human-like" settings?

Best to ask in the autobuying section as I do not AB. Use common sense for everything and you should be good, though.

Dokeu
05-27-2016, 08:10 AM

But, if have risk of frozen no???

j03
05-27-2016, 08:11 AM
But, if have risk of frozen no???

No you don't. And I didn't mean to thank your post... Mobile app issue...

Dokeu
05-27-2016, 08:16 AM
No you don't. And I didn't mean to thank your post... Mobile app issue...

Ow, thanks for the information :O!, hahah np