PDA

View Full Version : Odor/ Bautista incident

chicagocubs2015
05-17-2016, 01:23 AM
What do you guys think about the incident. I've never liked Bautista and think he deserved being punched in the face for being such a dirty player.

j03
05-17-2016, 06:35 AM
Surprised Bautista didn't get knocked out... that was a hard hit!

Ghosts
05-17-2016, 08:17 AM
Fuck Odor. He's not exactly known for having the cleanest slides. Little bit hypocritical for him to go after Bautista there lol.

The shoving was completely warranted, throwing punches was not. I hope he gets 20 games for it.

Also, how is Bautista a dirty player? I get that you may not like his attitude but I can't think of many other times that he has started something. Even in this case, Bush started it by throwing at him. Also, when he does argue with umps he's almost always right. He's knows the strike zone better than anyone (except maybe Votto).

chicagocubs2015
05-17-2016, 11:29 PM
Surprised Bautista didn't get knocked out... that was a hard hit!

I know! Joey Bats was in shock he couldn't get a punch in (he had his fist cocked back) I think all the suspentions are fair though

Odor- 8 games
Bautista- 1 game

along with a couple people (I think the managers) 3 games each and someone else got 1 I think but not sure who.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Fuck Odor. He's not exactly known for having the cleanest slides. Little bit hypocritical for him to go after Bautista there lol.

The shoving was completely warranted, throwing punches was not. I hope he gets 20 games for it.

Also, how is Bautista a dirty player? I get that you may not like his attitude but I can't think of many other times that he has started something. Even in this case, Bush started it by throwing at him. Also, when he does argue with umps he's almost always right. He's knows the strike zone better than anyone (except maybe Votto).

I can see why you'd be mad because it appears you are a Jays fan. I just don't like the way he or the fans at the stadium handled the game last year in the post-season. The bat flip (if you want to call it that) was ridiculous.