PDA

View Full Version : Ghoul Catcher Bot Help

oscarbar
05-14-2016, 11:58 AM
Hi guys I have downloaded the Ghoul Catcher Bot created by Atlas on Mac.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I have installed the requirements successfully already. But when I run the bot and a firefox browser of the FB log in page pops up, the bot stopped running becoz it couldn't log in FB automatically. and the bot requires us to enter "ACTS" and FB email, password and submit form. So I am thinking I have made some mistakes when putting these info. Could anyone tell me what "FB submit form" is? What does "ACTS" refer to actually? Atlas's last activity on this forum is 2 wk ago so I am afraid he can't help me. So your help is appreciated, thanks!!! I really want the bot to work since I spent lots of time just to get those requirements installed:frown-new:

Daviid
05-14-2016, 06:16 PM
################################################## ################################################## ##
############################# USER SETTINGS: ####################################
################################################## ################################################## ##

MAXG = 50 # maximum games per account

PLY1 = 365, 590 # position of first play button
PLY2 = 365, 540 # position of second play button
LVL1 = 175, 590 # position of level one house (on map)
RES = 465, 645 # position of resume button
AGN = 370, 530 # position of play again button
BOX = 220, 260, 520, 558 # left, top, right, bottom coordinates of main grid

LOGIN = "[Only registered and activated users can see links]"
GAME = "[Only registered and activated users can see links]"

EML = "/html/body/div/div[1]/div/div/div/div/div/div/div[2]/form/table/tbody/tr[2]/td[1]/input" # fb email form xpath
PSW = "/html/body/div/div[1]/div/div/div/div/div/div/div[2]/form/table/tbody/tr[2]/td[2]/input" # fb password form xpath
SBM = "/html/body/div/div[1]/div/div/div/div/div/div/div[2]/form/table/tbody/tr[2]/td[3]/label/input" # fb login button xpath

# Daviid's paths:

The only thing you have to change there is the email and password, the max games and the coordinates.
Do you have it all like these? (You'll have to find your own coordinates)

Edit: I see that the bolded text was changed in the new version so try the old ones.

oscarbar
05-14-2016, 07:14 PM
It is working now!!!
I thought I had to type my email and password below "LOGIN/GAME"
now I know to put them next to "ACTS"

thanks, I don't have to waste 25mins to play this tedious game just for np anymore:)