PDA

View Full Version : Special Pokemon Legendaries are Available to Download throughout May

Teakwood
05-11-2016, 12:43 PM
I could have sworn someone posted this on here, which is why I didn't until now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Zygarde is already done. But you can still get Xerneas and Yveltal.

This month, The Pok�mon Company is holding three separate legendary Pok�mon in-game download promotions, according to fansite Serebii. Over the course of May, players will have the chance to grab a rare form of Zygarde and special versions of Xerneas and Yveltal in their Nintendo 3DS games.

From now until May 8, dragon/ground-type Zygarde is available as a mystery gift download over Nintendo Network. The level 100 monster comes in its standard "50 percent forme," one of several transformations it can undergo. The other four "formes" Zygarde changes into were first revealed in September and will debut in the Pok�mon XY & Z anime, something that's hinted at in the Pok�mon's in-game bio.

From May 11 to May 17, a shiny Xerneas will be available to download. The following week, from May 20-28, Yveltal's shiny form will be the latest mystery gift.

Pok�mon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire players all have the chance to add these Pok�mon to their collections. That these downloads are available over Wi-Fi means they're far more accessible than the other mythical Pok�mon the company is giving out this month. That would be Darkrai, whom players have until May 24 to grab a code for from GameStop.

Suicune
05-11-2016, 12:45 PM
darn i needed zygarde

Munna
05-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Yaaaas! <3 I love those shiny babies. Thanks for the post! :)

Guy
05-12-2016, 09:43 AM
yep I needed zygarde too

Teakwood
05-17-2016, 12:28 PM
Don't forget. Today is the last day for Shiny Xerneas.