PDA

View Full Version : Autobuyer not Showing Shop Stock

Sci_Girl
04-27-2016, 09:14 AM
I downloaded the Stealth Autobuyer, everything is installed (Library files, copied files to the SysWOW64 folder etc). When logged in everything is fine, shows correct np on hand and correct number of refresh accounts. But when I run the program it will show a shop stock for maybe 5 minutes then goes to 0 and stays at that. When I stop the program and try a different store half the time it will show that new shop stock for again 5 minutes then back to 0. The other half of the time it shows 0 shop stock from the start at the new one.

I have logged into each of my accounts separately to check if there is a RS ban on any but there is none. I have plenty of NP on hand, all accounts are aged. I have restarted my computer several times. Tried copying and pasting the zgate and pjrchameleon files again just to see if that would do anything but it does the same thing. This has me puzzled, it has never happened before.

Could it be due to Neo just being so laggy? I have noticed when I log into individual refresh accounts to check for RS ban that if I go to say pharmacy and refresh 5 times it will show like 20 items stocked then all of a sudden the stock is gone, then back to 20 items a few refreshes later. So it is hit and miss even when logged on.

VitaminX
04-27-2016, 09:30 AM
Well, Neo ''clears'' shops every few minutes.
So, it's possible a shop just stocked, and less than 10 seconds later the store is empty.

And especially during these hours, shops are slow. So if it's empty after the clear, it could take a while for a new stock.

Sci_Girl
04-27-2016, 09:41 AM
Interesting. So even if there is plenty of stock, 20+ items, Neo will still clear it every once and awhile?

When was that clearing started? I do not remember it when I used to AB years ago.

And is there a pattern to it? Like every 8 minutes the shops say it can restock but does Neo now clear stock every 8 minutes regardless?

VitaminX
04-27-2016, 09:47 AM
Interesting. So even if there is plenty of stock, 20+ items, Neo will still clear it every once and awhile?

When was that clearing started? I do not remember it when I used to AB years ago.

And is there a pattern to it? Like every 8 minutes the shops say it can restock but does Neo now clear stock every 8 minutes regardless?

Yah, it can clear when 1 item in stock..or 20..

No clue when it started. As far as I know it's totally random. It can happen like 5 seconds after a stock, but it's also possible the shop will just gain items for like 10 minutes, then get's a clear, and will remain emtpy for like 15 -20 minutes.

But not 100% sure on randomness/when it started.

Sci_Girl
04-27-2016, 09:50 AM
Well that's not good for me lol

I guess I will have to let it run for a bit to see if I can get any restocks to even come up. Now I am more curious of that happening rather than actually restocking anything.

Thanks for the info, I hope it is that reason and not something is improperly installed.

j03
04-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Well, Neo ''clears'' shops every few minutes.
So, it's possible a shop just stocked, and less than 10 seconds later the store is empty.

And especially during these hours, shops are slow. So if it's empty after the clear, it could take a while for a new stock.

This.

Or it could be the server lag which can make the shop inventory show up blank (cannot retrieve data).

cinnamon
04-27-2016, 05:33 PM
The shop clears are very regular when I AB. It's a good sign usually, typically means a restock in only a few minutes away.

I will say though, I have found that many times I will refresh for 30-90 minutes and never see a restock and the shop stock sits a 0 the whole time. I am not restock banned either when this occurs (I stop the program and check other shops manually in my browser to find shops with stock). So either the shops are not restocking every 8-10 minutes like they're supposed to or it's the server lag Infamous Joe is referring to. It's been happening more frequently than it used to. I would say nearly 1/3 of my 1-2 hour daily AB sessions are useless thanks to JS's shitty servers. Thing is, I can have SB restock in a different shop and it'll pull the stock.

I have this weird theory that because I buy in the same shop 80% of the time, I'm being blocked from seeing that shop's stock either because they only allow so many good buys to one account per week before they cut you off, or it's a total refreshes over days thing. I just don't get it.

Mama Bear
04-27-2016, 07:02 PM
Closed, since resolved. :)