PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

joker
04-11-2016, 07:04 AM
What exactly is the website address of the Pokemon games clraik is dealing with? When I google pokemon games, I get a lot of website list, dunno which one is active here and how to get the "Pokemon master" userbar which many have around this forum:S

Mama Bear
04-11-2016, 07:05 AM
What exactly is the website address of the Pokemon games clraik is dealing with? When I google pokemon games, I get a lot of website list, dunno which one is active here and how to get the "Pokemon master" userbar which many have around this forum:S

The userbar is from our annual Pokemon design competition; it is held in December.

Accelerator
04-11-2016, 07:08 AM

The pokemon master userbar is not affiliated with this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) :P
Check this thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or check this section ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) e_e

joker
04-11-2016, 07:09 AM
The userbar is from our annual Pokemon design competition; it is held in December.

Actually I thought they were awarded to people winning some pokemon tournaments or something...Are you sure?

Mama Bear
04-11-2016, 07:13 AM
Actually I thought they were awarded to people winning some pokemon tournaments or something...Are you sure?

I have a couple of them, so yeah, I'm sure. This ([Only registered and activated users can see links])was the announcement thread from last year.

joker
04-11-2016, 07:19 AM
The pokemon master userbar is not affiliated with this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) :P
Check this thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or check this section ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) e_e

Actually not interested much about the userbar...Can you tell me what is the web address of the pokemon game website? Many play pokemonshowdown.com ; Is that "it" ?

Pusheen
04-11-2016, 07:19 AM
Indeed, you only win them like the previous posts explained, or in special occasions.
Once, they gave some pikachu userbars after a giveaway, which wasn't in December :)

Accelerator
04-11-2016, 07:23 AM
Actually not interested much about the userbar...Can you tell me what is the web address of the pokemon game website? Many play pokemonshowdown.com ; Is that "it" ?

Yes ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) :rolleyes:

Once, they gave some pikachu userbars after a giveaway
To spammers* :rolleyes: (Just kidding XD)
This tho', e.g. the glaceon userbar doesn't come from the pkmn GFX Event, it was given to everyone who participated in the Wishing Wonderland event.

Pusheen
04-11-2016, 07:27 AM
Yes ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) :rolleyes:

To spammers* :rolleyes: (Just kidding XD)
This tho', e.g. the glaceon userbar doesn't come from the pkmn GFX Event, it was given to everyone who participated in the Wishing Wonderland event.

Pshhhh, you jelly 'couse you didn't get that one :rolleyes:
It was a very serious and well organized giveaway OK?! lol

Accelerator
04-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Pshhhh, you jelly 'couse you didn't get that one :rolleyes:
It was a very serious and well organized giveaway OK?! lol

Don't need it :P
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Sadly only I can see it :(
Some day it'll be like that. SOON (?)