PDA

View Full Version : NEW ANIME SEASON!

Suicune
04-08-2016, 12:31 PM
I do believe this is a good anime season!

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - Hmm... its like Attack on Titan meets steam punk zombies... I WAS BLOWN AWAY with this anime. The art style is perfect and the opening episode leaves you wanting more! No spoilers here ~ Go watch it now!

Bungou Stray Dogs - I watched this anime on a whim, it was new so I gave it a go and it was great! the characters are fun and the comedy is great! The voice acting is spot on with japanese actors from DURADURA!!, Art style is lovely too.

Boku no Hero Academia - Like One punch? This is the anime for you! Art style isn't on the same level but the story line is good. Interesting to see how this anime developes

Mayoiga - This is a mysterious anime, a bus tour that leads to a village where people can start a new life. Seems to have horror themes running through as well. Another anime worth watching

Sousei no Onmyouji - Eh.... maybe.... not really my genre but it s a decent animme thats true to the manga.

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? - Decent romance anime... PLEASE PLEASE don't turn into a Harem....

Hundred - Like harems? (i don't so haven't watched) very Cliche harem anime..... not my genre at all, feel free to watch it.

Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalit�s - Some of the characters are cute... very Naruto like main character ~ Evil creature sealed in a child in sacrifice of the parents.... Not too sure on this one....

Kuma Miko - Comedy... I liked it. Sort of girl and daddy bear anime.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Erased meets Sword art online? Not sure about the storyline but the art is pretty!

Those are some of the top anime's this season

Lemme know what you thought of them!

Cath
04-08-2016, 01:06 PM
So far, I've planned to watch;

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
Bungou Stray Dogs
Sousei no Onmyouji
Sakamoto desu ka?
Super Lovers
Mayoiga
Kiznaiver

I did start watching Endride, Kuma Miko and Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu but it didn't click at all, so I'll just drop them unless someone proves me wrong!

Very excited for Mayoiga. I have very high expectations and the first episode didn't really meet them... But it looks so mysterious that I just can't wait to see how the story develops.

Guy
04-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu + Boku no Hero Academia for me ~

cloudxcrash
04-09-2016, 05:26 AM
So much shounen/seinen/ecchi. u_u Not exactly my cup of tea. I am, however, very excited for Mahoutsukai no Yome but it won't be released until September.

Suicune
04-09-2016, 05:31 AM
Harems seem to be on a rise, I really do hate this genre of anime. Love triangle I can handle but when its just one being followed my many, it gets tiresome and theres been 3-4 new ones this year

zxzero
04-09-2016, 06:34 AM
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Looks like it will be good. I watched 2 of the episodes, it starts getting really exciting during the second one.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Very interesting, looks like it will be a great anime. Amazing start to an anime. <3

Suicune
04-09-2016, 06:39 AM
i'm still waiting for the second episode of Koutetsujou no Kabaneri.... I haven't been this excited awaiting for a new episode since Erased

Cub
04-13-2016, 08:00 PM
sakamoto desu ga? + Kizivier (sp? lol) + re:zero

re:zero has caught my attention the most though, super stoked on it.

Accelerator
04-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? - Decent romance anime... PLEASE PLEASE don't turn into a Harem....
I'll be honestly surprised if it doesn't

High expectations for BnHA and Mayoiga.
Pretty spot on desc./summary of each tho'
Watching Sakamoto just for stuff like this LMAO
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Hundred for the 'torpedoes' (?) and Netoge for no real reason e_e

zxzero
04-28-2016, 08:28 AM
Such a shame, hundred would be amazing if it wasn't a harem. They took a good idea and butchered it.