PDA

View Full Version : Stealth AB Unknown error???

queen_of_the_north
04-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Hello everyone,
I searched through this forum looking for the "Unknown error???" problem, and only found 2 solutions: install libraries and change password. I've tried both of these things and haven't gotten any results. I just paid for VIP and am a little disappointed :( Any help is appreciated!

Mama Bear
04-02-2016, 11:01 PM
How far does it let you get? Do you get as far as inputting your clraik authorisation data? Your neopets data? We'll need more information. :)

Accelerator
04-02-2016, 11:07 PM
queen_of_the_north Make sure the OCX/DLL files are in system32 if you're using a 32-bit OS and SysWOW64 if you're using a 64-bit OS, register them as well.
Download and install this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) (Used to be VBRun60.exe but I guess that one works too)
And run as admin

queen_of_the_north
04-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the fast responses guys, yes it lets me get to the authorization page, the error appears when I try to login. I've tried putting the ocx/dll files in both the system32 and syswow files, nothing. I installed the visual basic library several times.

Not sure if its relevant, but there's only one ocx file and one dll file (zgate.dll and prjChameleon.ocx). I have seen other file names kicking about on posts here, but not these.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

To clarify, login with clraik, not neopets :P

Accelerator
04-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the fast responses guys, yes it lets me get to the authorization page, the error appears when I try to login. I've tried putting the ocx/dll files in both the system32 and syswow files, nothing. I installed the visual basic library several times.

Not sure if its relevant, but there's only one ocx file and one dll file (zgate.dll and prjChameleon.ocx). I have seen other file names kicking about on posts here, but not these.

If you have a 32-bit OS run these in that order:
-removed-
For 64-bit:
-removed-
Run them all as admin
That should work... (Made them for myself since I'm always reinstalling my OS and it was a pain in the a�� to download each dll/ocx and register them)

Edit:

To clarify, login with clraik, not neopets :P
I know :P
Btw, you can check what's inside the .exe files since they're just SFX made with WinRAR :P

Mama Bear
04-02-2016, 11:27 PM

Did you register the files, or just put them in the folder?
This might sound silly, but have you tried restarting your computer? Especially if your VIP is new, it might just take a restart to acknowledge that you are authorised.

queen_of_the_north
04-02-2016, 11:30 PM
OH MY GOD THANK YOU!
Restarting actually solved it. You're a god!

Edit: With an appropriate username apparently :P

Mama Bear
04-03-2016, 12:15 AM
Glad it worked. Have fun :)