PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Core help please?

TheNotoriousAustin
03-15-2016, 07:24 PM
Today is my first time using Stealth Core, and I wanted to use it for Dice A Roo.. But I was wondering how much to put for the repeat time? Also how long do most people typically let it run for? Just need to run it long enough to get the avatar :P

Accelerator
03-15-2016, 08:05 PM
Today is my first time using Stealth Core, and I wanted to use it for Dice A Roo.. But I was wondering how much to put for the repeat time? Also how long do most people typically let it run for? Just need to run it long enough to get the avatar :P

Repeat? Why? It'll play until your pet gets bored :S...

j03
03-15-2016, 08:30 PM
Yeah you don't repeat Dice-A-Roo.

The repeat is useful for tasks that you can do over and over like Snowager, Buried Treasure, Fishing, Scratch cards, etc.

TheNotoriousAustin
03-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Ahh I got it now, it self plays without having to set a repeat option. Appreciate it dudes!

j03
03-16-2016, 09:03 AM
Ahh I got it now, it self plays without having to set a repeat option. Appreciate it dudes!

No probs :)

In general, you don't repeat autoplayers. There might be settings you should adjust in the settings tab, though. Dice a Roo doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheNotoriousAustin
03-16-2016, 04:12 PM
No probs :)

In general, you don't repeat autoplayers. There might be settings you should adjust in the settings tab, though. Dice a Roo doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, this was my first time trying to figure it out, thanks for everything Joe!