PDA

View Full Version : Little VPN question

Fairly
03-12-2016, 03:03 PM
I've been trying to get MAJIN score sender to work, but when I try to run the program with a VPN it stops working right before sending the first score.. (getting the subscript out of range error) I tried turning the vpn off and it does work without it..

I also noticed the nps on hand thing doesn't show my actual nps when I log in with the VPN turned on. (it does without the vpn)

I'm using the free version of hotspot shield atm, but that shouldn't be the problem right?

Someone who has any idea what I'm doing wrong? c:

Edit: I hope this is the right section for this question btw.. I guess it has something to do with the program.. o.o

zxzero
03-12-2016, 03:19 PM
It's likely because of the slow speed of the VPN and jitters in it.

Fairly
03-12-2016, 03:22 PM
So, if I get a paid vpn the problem should be solved? :o

j03
03-12-2016, 03:30 PM

Are you testing this on the same game? That's weird.

What VPN are you using?

zxzero
03-12-2016, 04:02 PM

It would, I remember having problems on the free vpns with programs. I have paid ones now and can use them fine. You can also find free (paid) vpns with like 1 year trials if you look around there may be some out there.

Fairly
03-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Are you testing this on the same game? That's weird.

What VPN are you using?

Yes, I'm testing with kass basher, and I'm using hotspot shield!

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

It would, I remember having problems on the free vpns with programs. I have paid ones now and can use them fine. You can also find free (paid) vpns with like 1 year trials if you look around there may be some out there.

hmm.. i did test with on the one free day I got elite on hotspot shield and I got the same error tho D:

j03
03-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Yes, I'm testing with kass basher, and I'm using hotspot shield!

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

hmm.. i did test with on the one free day I got elite on hotspot shield and I got the same error tho D:

HSS sucks to be honest. Try HideMyAss, though it costs money. :( It's the one I use.

Fairly
03-12-2016, 04:35 PM
HSS sucks to be honest. Try HideMyAss, though it costs money. :( It's the one I use.

yep, HSS definitely was the problem here. I downloaded another VPN and it works :D Should have tried that before posting here lol D:

Thanks for the help! :D

j03
03-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Glad you got it working Fairly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk