PDA

View Full Version : Neopets bot highlights from the last 30 days...

j03
03-05-2016, 04:30 PM
This post is targeted towards players who enjoy playing Neopets while using our bots. Bots, for the most part, simply automate anything a human does or can do... sometimes in a much better way. For anyone interested in using a bot from us, it is highly recommended reading a guide on the bot or one similar to it. You may also post your questions in the bot topic under Neopets Programs ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here are some highlights:

Collectables Checklist Generator ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

This one was added today. Essential for anyone who wants to see what they have missing from their avatars, stamps, neodeck, and more.

Ghoul Catchers Bot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Neopets gave us a mobile application... sort of. It ended up being a game similar to Candy Crush. Since it awards NP, why not make a bot and cash out some extra NP? B)

Battledome Bot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Another great way to rack up some NP each day with a few clicks of a button!

Faerie Caves II Bot

([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I actually tried this out for the trophy and it was very simple to use. Just follow the instructions given from the Python window and you are golden.

AutoBuyer List Creator ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Great for anyone using an auto-buyer. This will create lists for shops you want, providing a great base list to get you started for any shop.

Gallery Organizer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

This has been highly requested in the past and now we have it. Very efficient and easy to use tool to organize your gallery categories!

Atlas's Restocker Bot

([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here is an alternative to the restocking game in terms of cheating! This will definitely aid in automating the shop buying process. Give it a try, it could become your main go-to.

DTI NC Value Adder ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Very handy and useful tool for anyone that is into NC. Give it a try, especially if this is something you would do often.

Shop Clerk
([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Lastly, we have this great 2-in1 bot. This program will both restock AND price your shop. If you're a maller, this could be your life saver. If you aren't, this can still help you get started at making a mall and keeping up with the traffic!

---

Keep in mind, all of these scripts were released within the last 30 days... among MANY other bots! That is quite the amount of work for such a short time. Please give the developer feedback on their programs! Whether it is a comment, suggestion or a simple compliment on their work. Developers like feedback! :rolleyes:

Enjoy and happy botting!

Atlas
03-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Thank you Joe! It's truly an honor being recognized!
I hope to continue contributing to the forum with new/improved bots :)

Furthermore, thank you to all the cK programmers for all the help, support, and inspiration they give me. I'd love to give special thanks to Daviid for being awesome, and of course to all the users who use my programs (it feels AWESOME!) :D

Thanks again Joe, this made me really happy!

Daviid
03-05-2016, 07:26 PM
You're welcome everyone ;)
I'll continue to make whatever programs come to mind.
That's all :rolleyes:
It's an honor to have my work recognized.
I would like to thank Infamous Joe for making an awesome community.
Thanks everyone who uses my programs, encourages me or just thanks me for making them.
Thanks to everyone who has ever helped me out here. (Specially Atlas, Infamous Joe and Zachafer. Sorry if I miss anyone.)
And last but not least I would like to thank my parent for being there.
Thank You SO MUCH!.

Daviid
04-24-2016, 09:54 AM
with "Check List Generator" I have this error

Add a # before the !

Accelerator
04-24-2016, 09:54 AM
with "Check List Generator" I have this error

That line is usually for Linux systems, you can just remove it...
Did you follow the instructions on the program's page?
Run this in a command prompt window:

setx PATH "%PATH%;C:\Python27\Scripts"
Also take it down as Daviid said.. I'd change my details if I were you

Mama Bear
04-24-2016, 10:02 AM
I deleted it as quickly as I saw it, and PMed to change info.

oscarbar
04-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Atlas is banned. Do his bots still work?

Accelerator
04-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Atlas is banned. Do his bots still work?

Yes, him being banned is completely unrelated.

siaospear
04-26-2016, 08:02 PM
The efficiency of bacchus and Accelerator! (Y)

7sinwrath
06-28-2016, 10:18 PM
ghoul catcher is not working now?