PDA

View Full Version : Pricing Script

Vegeance
03-02-2016, 09:18 PM
I have a personal user script that automates shop pricing on all pages of a shop over a desired interval period.

It is color-coded when it autoprices and submits automatically. (Better than GA since it doesn't cache and it can do it multiple times for an entire shop in multiple tabs).
It also takes into account if a price is so much more underpriced, it will gradually decrease to that price but won't immediately jump to it (stronger sensitivity for higher-priced items) so the lowest sellers can have their items sold out.

defined settings are purged upon exiting the tab/browser so you can have different shops having different pricing schemes.

red ~ junk item that you defined as threshold price if its too low
light green ~ newly priced item that you didn't price yet, possible NPC shop underpricing
green ~ you beat out the user shop price who tried to underprice you
dark grey ~ NPC currently stocked priced item or a user severely underpriced item
silver ~ you are currently at lowest price
orange ~ significantly underpriced by others, item worth less than 75k
gold ~ significantly underpriced by others, item worth more than 75k

If one or two people who play subeta would like to suggest additional features, I wouldn't mind sharing it with one or two people.

On google chrome (tampermonkey), just click + and paste the script and click save.

If subeta's database is down, it won't work however.

Akhanta
05-25-2016, 08:49 AM
Hi! Would you mind sharing the script with me? :D