PDA

View Full Version : Immortals

Mama Bear
02-15-2016, 05:57 AM
So when I learned that Linkin Park were investing in a team, I was already excited. When I saw the team line-up of Immortals, I became even more excited. I decided that they were my NA team of choice for the year. I'm just loving it. I'm loving how much they shit-stomp on the other teams, it's great. The game tonight, though, was brilliant. Immortals v C9. I won't spoil it for you, but this game was like China in terms of just crazy, balls deep, constant skirmishes. So entertaining to watch.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What are your thoughts on this new force to be reckoned with?

Cybun
02-15-2016, 06:24 AM
That game was incredibly fun to watch!
The matches had been a bit boring, LCS was almost unbearable to watch with no risky plays at all, so this one was really surprising! Immortals has been delivering some pretty cool games all along.
I was really sad when Huni and ReignOver left Fnatic since I started both playing and watching League of Legends when they first started climbing through the EU LCS ranks and they were our team of choice to follow. I thought that maybe their talent would be wasted in a less organized team, but gosh did Immortals surprise me, they had an almost immediate connection or something.
I wish I could say something about WildTurtle/Pobelter/Adrian other than they seem really comfortable with their positions, Adrian gets to play what he wants, WildTurtle gets the protection he needs and Pobelter just makes it all work. They all still have quite a bit of room to grow, and I don't want to lose a single game from them. :love_heart:

I know it may be a bit too early to say, but I really hope they make it to Worlds.

rida1
05-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Looking forward joining team Clraik!