PDA

View Full Version : So I am very confused. Please help :(?

googleport
02-13-2016, 04:31 PM
I have downloaded the files on here and did all the steps as well as restarted the computer, but I keep getting this error:

I keep getting led back to this page though ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) which, like I said I already did all those steps and everything went fine. I am so confused.

Daviid
02-13-2016, 04:41 PM
I have downloaded the files on here and did all the steps as well as restarted the computer, but I keep getting this error:

I keep getting led back to this page though ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) which, like I said I already did all those steps and everything went fine. I am so confused.

Check this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), have you registered all the files?

googleport
02-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Check this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), have you registered all the files?

Uhm, no? I am not sure how I register them :o
I suck.
Really, this is bad.

Daviid
02-13-2016, 04:47 PM
Uhm, no? I am not sure how I register them :o
I suck.
Really, this is bad.
In the post is the command to register them, just add the file to the folder and type the command in the cmd adding the filename at the end

Sent from my toaster.

googleport
02-13-2016, 04:55 PM
I am trying lol.
I will let you know.
Thank you for your help though.
I really do appreciate it.
At least Stealth Core works.

j03
02-14-2016, 01:18 PM
I am trying lol.
I will let you know.
Thank you for your help though.
I really do appreciate it.
At least Stealth Core works.

I think I forgot to mention that you should right click the program -> Run as admin

googleport
02-14-2016, 05:39 PM
I think I forgot to mention that you should right click the program -> Run as admin

Oh my sweet baby Jesus. I totally gave up because I felt like I was reading a foreign language and tried this since I just logged in. It worked.
*facepalm*

j03
02-15-2016, 01:46 PM
Oh my sweet baby Jesus. I totally gave up because I felt like I was reading a foreign language and tried this since I just logged in. It worked.
*facepalm*

Glad you got it working. Sorry for the late replies... Long weekend just passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk