PDA

View Full Version : PetPet Autobattler

Bela Lugosi
02-11-2016, 03:11 AM
Can anyone help? I'm new to using a pc, I'm use to using macs. I've downloaded the petpet autobattler but what program do I need to download to make it run? Is it like Stealthcore and just runs itself?

Thanks!

Mama Bear
02-11-2016, 03:51 AM
It runs through python.

Bela Lugosi
02-11-2016, 04:19 AM
Can anyone help? When I go to run the module I get the following error message " Missing parentheses in call to 'print' "

Mama Bear
02-11-2016, 04:23 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Did you install all the required things?

Atlas
02-11-2016, 09:28 PM
It sounds like you might be using Python 3 when the program is designed for Python 2.

The error you're getting is because the code looks like:

print "Hello"

Compared to

print("Hello")

The first one will run on Python 2, but will not run in Python 3. Python 3 requires parenthesis after the print call, with whatever is being printed inside the parenthesis. Note: the second code will run on both Python 2 and 3. But Python 3 will only work with the second one.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What you could do,
1. Find all the print calls and add a parenthesis after "print" and at the end of the line.
Or 2. Download Python 2 (the latest version is 2.7.11 [Only registered and activated users can see links] )

Bela Lugosi
02-12-2016, 06:12 AM
hey thanks, i did have python 3, but installing all the additional components started getting tricky so i gave up! wish everything worked as easily as stealth core :P

Daviid
02-12-2016, 06:27 AM
hey thanks, i did have python 3, but installing all the additional components started getting tricky so i gave up! wish everything worked as easily as stealth core :P
All you need is python 2.7 and pip.
Then all you have to do is type "pip install mechanize" and "pip install BeautifulSoup" in the terminal or cmd and it installs itself.

All my scripts are for python 2.7.

Bela Lugosi
02-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Sorry, I am a total newb -
All you need is python 2.7 and pip.
Then all you have to do is type "pip install mechanize" and "pip install BeautifulSoup" in the terminal or cmd and it installs itself.

All my scripts are for python 2.7.

Where do I type "pip install mechanize" and "pip install beautifulsoup" ? the cmd wont' open, and what is the terminal?

Daviid
02-12-2016, 08:11 AM
If you are on Windows type cmd in the search box in the home button.
It should find a program called cmd.exe, that's the terminal
It's weird that it doesn't open.
Sent from my toaster.

ww!
02-15-2016, 12:35 PM
I'm having the same issue, never used Python before. I did what you said but the cmd tells that "pip" isn't a recognized command.

Accelerator
02-15-2016, 12:43 PM
I'm having the same issue, never used Python before. I did what you said but the cmd tells that "pip" isn't a recognized command.
setx PATH "%PATH%;C:\Python27\Scripts"
Run that in cmd after installing pip

Sent from my SM-G530M using Tapatalk