PDA

View Full Version : [Python] Atlas's Kad Bot

Atlas
02-09-2016, 02:21 AM
(Feb 9, 11:44PM)

Download here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Make sure to read the README included in the download folder. :)

Please post questions, comments, errors, suggestions below.

Daviid
02-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Awesome!
Does it tries to feed always the same kad? Or the first it finds?

Atlas
02-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Awesome!
Does it tries to feed always the same kad? Or the first it finds?

it actually feeds a random spot every time! :)
When it gets the list of foods from the kads, the program shuffles the list

P.S. I will add an auto re-login in case you get logged out while the program is running and an auto-stop after X many kads fed when I get home :)

derky
02-09-2016, 04:16 PM
You've been on fire with these Python scripts lately. It's nice to see new programs still being made. Great job as always!

j03
02-09-2016, 06:46 PM
Great job. Perhaps adding a picture or something to show the interface and functionality of the program.

Atlas
02-09-2016, 07:20 PM
You've been on fire with these Python scripts lately. It's nice to see new programs still being made. Great job as always!

Haha! Thank you so much! Hopefully I'll be able to work on the Ghoul Catchers bot to run with Selenium so it frees up your mouse and screen! Although I don't play anymore, I feel like neopets is a good way for me to actually use programming ahaha. :) I'm so glad you like my programs!

Great job. Perhaps adding a picture or something to show the interface and functionality of the program.

Good idea. I'll get on it :)

- Also, I just figured out how to attach your Firefox profile to selenium so you don't have to install that darn adblock everytime (granted you have the add-on for your usual Firefox).
- Next update (coming hopefully tonight) will include:
1. auto re-login
2. stop after feeding "x" many kads
3. prints cost of food that was bought
4. screenshot of kad page (? still gotta try this one)
5. a picture of the interface as suggested by joe :$

Water
02-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Atlas, you don't need to abandon the faerie quest, you can send the request regardless :)

Atlas
02-09-2016, 07:56 PM
Atlas, you don't need to abandon the faerie quest, you can send the request regardless :)

Ahhhh I don't know how to do that :O The way I have it set up now is that it loads the shop wizard page, fills out the search form, and then submits it. When they're on a quest, the forms aren't there so it won't work...

Could you show me how to send the request? This might be a good idea to add, but I see it to be used only as backup because I think the way I have it now appears legit(?) :)

ribossoma
07-20-2016, 05:00 PM
I don't understand anything of Python so those instructions are basically chinese to me. :(
What's pip? What is this 'terminal'? Do we need additional downloads?

Accelerator
07-20-2016, 05:08 PM
I don't understand anything of Python so those instructions are basically chinese to me. :(
What's pip? What is this 'terminal'? Do we need additional downloads?

Check this post ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Terminal (aka cmd/command prompt on Windows OSs)

ribossoma
07-20-2016, 05:50 PM
Check this post ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Terminal (aka cmd/command prompt on Windows OSs)

Managed to do it but as soon as Python opens Firefox, it gets killed :(

Accelerator
07-20-2016, 06:11 PM
Managed to do it but as soon as Python opens Firefox, it gets killed :(

That last line (error 10054) is just telling you the connection timed out.
Discord said he'll try to fix and give support for this program if there's any issues since Brandon's (prog's author) gone MIA. He will take a look at it in a while.

Daviid
07-21-2016, 03:35 AM
That last line (error 10054) is just telling you the connection timed out.
Discord said he'll try to fix and give support for this program if there's any issues since Brandon's (prog's author) gone MIA. He will take a look at it in a while.
I can't look into it now but I recommend you or Discord to check the user agent sent by the selenium browser, last time I tried to connect with "python 2.7 urllib" as user agent the connection got closed, they've probably banned some bots user agents.

Sent from my toaster.

Accelerator
07-21-2016, 10:53 AM
I can't look into it now but I recommend you or Discord to check the user agent sent by the selenium browser, last time I tried to connect with "python 2.7 urllib" as user agent the connection got closed, they've probably banned some bots user agents.

Sent from my toaster.

I gave up trying to fix one of Atlas' programs (trying to get it working under Windows at least, his RSer Bot IIRC) was curious/wanted to try it but it was "giving me headaches" :P
Got into some path errors (the only one I can remember) But I'll probably look at it again sometime, thanks :).
PS: Forgot to +rep you for fixing Ghosts' Account Scanner about a week ago, remind me to do it later.