PDA

View Full Version : Epic LVL 100 Mew @ GameStop/EBGames

j03
02-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Pok�mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

The Mew event has begun today in various parts of the world. This event is being distributed via Serial Code and gives access to the first ever blue pentagon Mew and is the start of the monthly Mythical Pok�mon distributions that will run each month until the end of the year. Distributions are as follows
United States: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th
Canada: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th
United Kingdom: Codes at GAME from today until February 28th
Australia: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th
Belgium/Netherlands: Codes at GameMania from today until February 24th
Italy: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th
Spain: Codes at GAME from today until February 24th
Portugal: Nintendo Zone at FNAC from today
Edit: It has also been confirmed that Denmark, Sweden and Norway will get the Mew event from February 22nd through to April 30th at Toys 'R' Us and BR stores.

Quoted from serebii.net :D

Umbreon
02-04-2016, 07:16 PM
A[Only registered and activated users can see links] SNAAAP

Mama Bear
02-04-2016, 07:29 PM
For Aussies, EB Games has them from 4th-24th of Feb. I grabbed it up today. :)

dyinghearte
02-04-2016, 08:49 PM
They don't give it out where I am from :(

looklook123123
02-04-2016, 09:10 PM
For those of you that have gotten it, do you get the code from a worker or is it obtained from connecting while in the store?
The GameStop in my area never participates in these. :(

Mama Bear
02-05-2016, 12:09 AM
For those of you that have gotten it, do you get the code from a worker or is it obtained from connecting while in the store?
The GameStop in my area never participates in these. :(

You get a code card from the employee. My mother-in-law got us some codes in case our EB didn't get them, so I have a spare US code that you'd be welcome to. PM me if you want it.

Edit: Both my spare codes are now claimed, sorry. Please no further PMs asking about it. :)

I Love You
02-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Today I checked at GameStop and they said they aren't giving them out here yet. Hopefully soon. I will check back on Saturday or Sunday. Thank you for the reminder.

Wooloo
02-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Apparently Nintendo gave out fewer codes this time. I couldn't get as many as last time to give away, but I do have *one* spare code. Just hmu if you want it.

Suicune
02-05-2016, 11:08 AM
P.s there will be a legendary giveaway every month :) as its the 20th anniversary of Pokemon!

Cybun
02-05-2016, 11:16 AM
No way! There aren't any of those in my country. :(

Badri
02-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Apparently Nintendo gave out fewer codes this time. I couldn't get as many as last time to give away, but I do have *one* spare code. Just hmu if you want it.

If it a US code? If it is would you be so kind and PM the code? I would be very grateful

Wooloo
02-05-2016, 01:37 PM
If it a US code? If it is would you be so kind and PM the code? I would be very grateful

Sorry, but I would prefer to give the code to someone who has a clraik rank or above.

cloudxcrash
02-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Edit: It has also been confirmed that Denmark, Sweden and Norway will get the Mew event from February 22nd through to April 30th at Toys 'R' Us and BR stores.

Update: Denmark, Sweden, and Norway will get the Mew from BR stores only.

Infiniti
02-28-2016, 07:35 PM
I know this event just ended, but I thought it might be worth posting since there are more coming.

If your local gamestop/EB doesn't offer the codes, you can call Nintendo's customer support and get a code through them. I've been hoarding codes and was able to get a couple extras through this. Don't abuse it obviously, but I saw some of you posted they didn't carry them in your area so I thought I would let you guys know.

Neal Caffrey
04-17-2016, 03:45 AM
I've missed this one :( if someone have a spare code please let me know

neofreak
04-17-2016, 06:17 PM
I wasn't able to get one either. =(
If anyone has 2 spare codes for me + my brother, I'd appreciate. Might be willing/able to pay too!

delli
05-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Man that sucks, I had no clue this was even going on! I should check this stuff more XD