PDA

View Full Version : Boku dake ga Inai Machi - An anime you really need to watch.

Suicune
02-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Do you like Thriller, supernatural powers, tiny hint of Shoujo and Suspense?

This is the perfect Anime for you.

Currently there are only 5 epsiodes ~ every thursday a new one is released

This is also a manga but I don't want to read ahead of what happens!

Plot
"
A struggling manga artist and pizza boy extraordinaire in his late twenties. Seems like your average Joe, right? Wrong. The protagonist of Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Satoru Fujinuma, possesses a very special gift. His supernatural ability, which he calls "Revival," triggers a time leap, sending him back to right before certain life-threatening events occur, allowing him to prevent these tragedies and save the day.

After a devastating incident in his present day life caused a sudden "Revival," Satoru was sent back to when he was a young, elementary school student, one month before his classmate Kayo went missing. He is forced to solve the mystery behind the serial kidnappings in his hometown and protect his childhood friends.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi is a thrilling, Sci-Fi series that explores the past and present of the main characters in a unique way. Who is the mystery kidnapper? Will Satoru succeed in saving the day when his friends' lives count on it? And will changing the future have any negative effects on present day life?"

Accelerator
02-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Definitely recommended!
Also, don't read any comments about it anywhere, you might get spoiled like I did :(
AotS btw :rolleyes:

Suicune
02-04-2016, 06:07 PM
i cant even do a short plot because it contains spoilers lol

Cath
02-04-2016, 06:08 PM
YES. YES. YES.

This anime is pure gold and is definitely in my top 5 (or 10, idk) favorite of all time.
Definitely a must watch!

Accelerator
02-04-2016, 06:08 PM
You can just c&p the synopsis from MAL (or link to the anime's page ([Only registered and activated users can see links])), that's what got me interested in this anime :D

Suicune
02-04-2016, 06:15 PM
I have to say this is in my top 5 anime series easily, I love the animation, art style and the plot

Cath
02-04-2016, 06:25 PM
I have to say this is in my top 5 anime series easily, I love the animation, art style and the plot

Yes, me too! I can't remember the last time I was so excited about an anime. I'm so hyped every week to watch the next episode. The producers really did an amazing job.

Mama Bear
02-04-2016, 07:33 PM
I don't like waiting, so I'm planning to binge watch when more is available. :D

Guy
02-05-2016, 03:59 PM
I think it's more seinen than shoujo :p