PDA

View Full Version : Neopets Pet AutoFeeder

Zachafer
02-03-2016, 09:53 PM
This program lets you auto-feed your pet an item that you select from your inventory on a random timer.
Requires clraik rank.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

AutisticRayman
02-23-2016, 08:24 AM
This is perfect for me, thanks.

Zachafer
03-01-2016, 01:50 AM
This is perfect for me, thanks.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

metaldroga
03-21-2016, 02:09 PM
IDK I CAN'T RUN THIS PROGRAM :(

j03
03-21-2016, 05:37 PM
IDK I CAN'T RUN THIS PROGRAM :(

Please be more specific to help the developer solve your issue...

metaldroga
03-21-2016, 07:14 PM
Please be more specific to help the developer solve your issue...

let me do a video what is happening... because I have the same issue with Stealth Core app...I think is a issue with my PC with applications type :C

Accelerator
03-21-2016, 07:29 PM
let me do a video what is happening... because I have the same issue with Stealth Core app...I think is a issue with my PC with applications type :C

Probably missing this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

GDI, double post again :mad:

Zachafer
03-21-2016, 08:40 PM

Yes, a video or screenshot would be helpful to me! Please include the language of your operating system. ;)

Stocking Anarchy
10-23-2016, 05:11 AM
The program only feeds my pet 3 items of food and then registers that it is feeding but the program is no longer logged into my account. My schedule is set to feed the pet 1 - 1 items, every 67 - 69 minutes. I've run it at night while I am asleep and also during the day while watching netflix. After three feeds it will continue with "fed [pet name] [item name], next scheduled feeding at [time]. I figure the program is logged out because when I have gone back to it and hit refresh inventory the inventory comes up empty unless I manually log back in again.

I really like the program and it has great potential for gourmet feeders and negg feeders.