PDA

View Full Version : If anyone accessed this account...

rachel
02-02-2016, 05:09 AM
If anyone accessed or is attempting to secure this account, please let me know. It'd mean a lot to me.

RW, 3 pets, 300-305 avatars, eh PM for more details, please

Mama Bear
02-02-2016, 05:32 AM
If it's yours, I hope you work it out rachel. We've seen too many members hit recently.

rachel
02-02-2016, 05:48 AM
If it's yours, I hope you work it out rachel. We've seen too many members hit recently.
It is. Thanks, bacchus, I appreciate it. Really hoping I can clear it up if anyone from here thinks they may have tried to secure!

Maison
02-02-2016, 05:49 AM
Sad how people are hitting actives :/ I know you want to make money but dang who are you guys going to sell to if everyone quits?!?!? GOD DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SMH

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Hope you get it all sorted out Rachel!!!!

potatoespotate
02-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Sad how people are hitting actives :/ I know you want to make money but dang who are you guys going to sell to if everyone quits?!?!? GOD DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SMH

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Hope you get it all sorted out Rachel!!!!

They just want to rule the site all by themselves! :P Muahahahaha!

I do hope you get your account back rachel. It really does suck that people are taking actives esp considering how amazing the site is doing now lol.:rolleyes:

looklook123123
02-02-2016, 08:57 AM
I hope it gets resolved Rachel :( Active hackers are the scum/most desperate of sellers whether they're here or on another forum/site that they run.

rachel
02-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Thanks, y'all. Luckily it wasn't my main or I'd be spitting fire... and definitely not sticking around for fun, lol, but I did purchase it from the original owner, also a member here, so it holds a lot of meaning and i *know* it's not a case of the original owner coming back. It's not even a super high end account, so I'm not sure why someone would want it, but I'd definitely be grateful to get it back because I'm sure it means a lot more to me than whoever took it, sigh.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

rbreen91
02-02-2016, 09:04 AM
I know exactly how you feel haha.

Umbreon
02-02-2016, 10:35 AM
I hope you can get it resolved rachel. :c

Spoildlittleme
02-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Oh man!!! This is ludicrous

Suicune
02-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Good luck getting it back, I have too many accounts at the moment and currently waiting for sides to age so I can move my permanent pets over

Pusheen
02-02-2016, 04:08 PM
Damn, that sucks :(
I hope you can get it back soon

damian002
02-02-2016, 10:45 PM
I did an experiment to see what kind of accounts usually got hacked and and if another kind won't. From reports, almost all accounts that got hacked were accounts bought off off someone else. Meaning they had history of being in someone's accounts lists (or whatever you call that kind of list). Or at least the accounts had previous owners.
So, next, I played with an account I myself created. It was several years old. I got enough trophies and avatars to at least not look suspicious. I flaunted lots of items worth millions in my gallery. then I intentionally got a score reviewed to see if it would pass review (NOT flash game). It passed.
I got myself on top score tables, posted in trade chat, and even in PC chat. I never got hacked.

This is probably inadequate experiment still. But you make your own conclusion.

Also, advertisement like guild, can be suspicious. How much more offsite webpages. And I never visited any guild.

cinnamon
02-02-2016, 11:28 PM
I did an experiment to see what kind of accounts usually got hacked and and if another kind won't. From reports, almost all accounts that got hacked were accounts bought off off someone else. Meaning they had history of being in someone's accounts lists (or whatever you call that kind of list). Or at least the accounts had previous owners.

I know it's considered a big red flag by many to immediately change the email and password to an account that's been rotting; but I always do it immediately after buying accounts anyways. I change the email first, then the password right after. If you change the password first, it gives the seller an opportunity, even if for a few seconds, to use the "forgot password" function to send your new password to the email currently attached to the account that they may have access to, allowing them to not only see your new password, but know your preferred password format to make it possible to guess even if you change it soon after. Even when I've been provided with login info to the existing email account attached to the neo account I never trust it and just change it to a fresh one I made myself. Some people may disagree with this, but it's what I do. :p

Morphine
02-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Yet Mario is still here regardless of me selling him duped items.

rachel
02-08-2016, 06:20 AM
LOL JK Y'ALL THE ORIGINAL SELLER AND "OWNER" JUST HACKED IT BACK SO SHE COULD SELL IT AGAIN ON ANOTHER SITE

brb filling out a few disputes :$

Pusheen
02-08-2016, 06:30 AM
LOL JK Y'ALL THE ORIGINAL SELLER AND "OWNER" JUST HACKED IT BACK SO SHE COULD SELL IT AGAIN ON ANOTHER SITE

brb filling out a few disputes :$

Damnnnnn make her get her ass banned AF

Suicune
02-08-2016, 06:34 AM
What a dick

Persephone
02-08-2016, 07:25 AM
People are so shady. Hopefully you get this all worked out x_x