View Full Version : Faerie Caves II Bot [Python]

Atlas
01-29-2016, 12:31 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

**** Download here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ****
**** Play here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ****
(suggested for Chrome)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
All max scores will be rewarded this trophy at trophy time.

==Directions==
1. Log in Neopets.com
2. Load the game on level one.
3. Open the bot.
4. Enter delay time (I gave suggestions depending on your browser's speed)
5. Click the center of the game screen within 10 seconds.

==How it works==
It stimulates scripted arrow keyboard presses and mouse clicks to
move the character through the maze and go to the next level.

Daviid
02-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Works perfectly with default settings for chrome.
Completes the game really quick, but it's safe. And you get a gold trophy.

It's easy to use. [emoji6] [emoji6]

+rep when I can for sure.

Sent from my toaster.

derky
02-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Another great program, works perfect for me on Chrome. Great job Atlas!

ww!
02-15-2016, 06:04 PM
Tested on Firefox with recommended time and works perfectly. Amazing job!

robozukin
09-10-2017, 09:53 PM
This worked out splendidly. I wanted to add my candid experience, however, that it did not seem as straightforward as some other responses made it seem. At least I had to do a little work more than none at all for results. I'll wager I am doing something wrong or overthinking things, in which case, please forgive me.

In-browser python shells were not cooperating with this. Apparently they don't include some of the libraries used in this py file?? I didn't have to use python from Chrome for anything else until now so I've no idea about that setup, but I trashed all that and just got Python and Python Launcher for Windows, which solved everything except-

The script emulates directional keystrokes but not Spacebar to advance levels? This presented some interesting issues when I was not expecting to have to advance the level manually, when there was a gem missed in the very early inputs of Level 4, and on Level 11, a situation that is (possibly) time-sensitive due to the dynamite ignited automatically upon starting. I'm sure the latter was coded with a delay to make sure it cannot result in failure, from what I could gather.

Ignoring my gymnastics, the level inputs from this script performed admirably. Thank you for making!

j03
09-11-2017, 08:59 AM
I also used this and got a gold trophy score in a few minutes. Just follow the basic instructions and let it run until it's done. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk