PDA

View Full Version : Our beloved pets <3

Avmo
02-26-2012, 03:04 AM
I searched for a similar board but didn't come up with anything like this so I thought I'd make one :) If I happened to miss a current active board, please let me know.

Post pics and share the stories of your furry (or whatever they may be).

I'm a huge animal lover and my life really does revolve around my ladies. I've got two lovely german shepherd mixes. One lives with me while the other lives with my mother. We adopted her back when I was a kid so when I moved out, I wasn't able to bring her with. She's still 100% mine though and I visit her as frequently as I can.

My two lovely ladies :) Molly is the one that lives with my mother and Avani is the one that lives with me. Both are rescues :)

xmxsummer
02-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Aw =) We used to have a Guinea Pig a few years ago, however he passed on. Recently (maybe a almost a year? I don't keep track of time xD) we dogsat for a friend, and it turned out the friend realized he couldn't take care of her properly anymore (he's in a wheelchair, but he'd had her since she was a small puppy), so he gave her to us. She's only like a year old and very hyper xD. Kind of looks like an Ewok from Star Wars when her face isn't trimmed up

Avmo
02-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Aww that was nice of you :) She looks like super puppy in the pic! lol

Kiminess
02-26-2012, 03:42 PM
I have two amazing pet babies. My purebred German Shepherd, Mac, and my Ragdoll mix cat, Aspen.

victoriamle
02-26-2012, 04:03 PM
I have a Chihuahua/Papillon mix named Marilyn<3
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

xmxsummer
02-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Aspen is adorable! *I've always liked cats better than dogs*

--She does look like super uppy xD. My brother was the one holding her up

Marilyn is quite adorable too! Very fluffy!

Avmo
02-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Oh I'm pretty sure this board has become overloaded with cuteness! I can't take it! hehe.

Kiminess
02-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Thank you! ^^ Aspen is my baby boy. I rescued him from an abusive home when he was only 2 months old. He was in bad shape, but I brought him back to top health. He's actually a little chubby now, compared to how skinny he was as a kitten. He's 2 1/2 years old now.

Chelle
02-26-2012, 05:26 PM
I'd post all my animals but... since I run a small animal rescue, that would be like a bajillion pictures. Instead I'll post only a couple of my personal animals (as opposed to animals in the rescue):

Kurtz:

Corn Pop (crested gecko):

Huxley:

I refrained from posting pictures of my rats as some people might have phobias.

Avmo
02-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Corn Pop is so interesting to look at! My husband wants to get a reptile of some sort but with his schedule, it'd just be me taking care of it lol.

Kiminess
02-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Corn Pop is so cute!! I'm going to sneak into your house and steal him tonight. ;D

Chelle
02-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Noooo! My dog will... attack you... with kisses... *fail*

Kiminess
02-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Ooo, even better! Love puppy-dog kisses! I'll steal him, too! Muahahaha!

Oh, and since Aspen was sleeping so cutely in my bed, another picture of him!

Avmo
02-26-2012, 07:01 PM
I wish I would have snapped a picture of Avani earlier. She was basking in the sun, sleeping so soundly on her back. She just looked so adorable. My phone was on the other side of the room and of course, if I had gotten up, I would have disturbed her "beauty rest".

Kiminess
02-26-2012, 07:05 PM
My pets seem to become "disturbed" from their rest if I even turn on the phone's camera most of the time. It's like they know I'm trying to get a picture, and purposely ruin it for me.

Avmo
02-26-2012, 07:07 PM
I know exactly what you mean. It's like the moment you grab your camera they know it's time to stop being cute and just walk away. Avani literally walks out of my view when I grab my phone.

fairydust201
02-27-2012, 05:45 PM
a[Only registered and activated users can see links] !!!!!!!!! so cute .

Slasher
02-27-2012, 09:55 PM
My profile picture is my bird :*

Bathus
02-27-2012, 09:57 PM

Milo!

Quick back story: My cousin woke up one morning to find this little guys sleeping along side of her pitbulls. She tried for a long time to find the owner - no luck. She lives in the middle of nowhere so she figured someone deliberately dropped him off. My cousin has way to many pets as it is so my dad brought him home a couple summers ago :)

Avmo
02-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Such a pretty birdy! I want a bird but my husband works at a chicken farm and in order for him to keep his job we aren't allowed to have any type of birds.
Aww at least Milo's in a good home now :)

Kiminess
02-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Milo is adorable! I want to just squish him up! I love animals so much. I'm glad he found his way into your home, sounds like a very lucky little boy.

Emiley
02-28-2012, 03:43 PM
My kitty, Bella :/
Well it feels like I own this cat lol, since I am forced to take care of it but its not really my cat, its my moms boyfriends cat.

Bathus
02-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Daww I want a kitty so badddd. ^_^

Avmo
02-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Ooh look at that face! She does not look happy at all lol. "you disturbed my beauty sleep!!!" haha.

Luck
02-28-2012, 05:56 PM
1912 This is Motor :) and if youre my friend on facebook you can see his awesome trick :)

Kiminess
02-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Everyone has such beautiful pets! I need to get even more photos of Mac and Aspen to show off! I love my babies. :3

Emiley
02-28-2012, 09:19 PM
1912 This is Motor :) and if youre my friend on facebook you can see his awesome trick :)

OMG lets trade cats, yours look better than mine lol.
I luv Motor

Luck
02-28-2012, 09:22 PM
OMG lets trade cats, yours look better than mine lol.
I luv Motor

Haha I could never give him up :p

Emiley
02-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Haha I could never give him up :p

Awww that is nice lol (About how much you love him)
I used to have a cat that looked just liked yours when I was younger but then she got lost and we never found her :(

Luck
02-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Awww that is nice lol (About how much you love him)
I used to have a cat that looked just liked yours when I was younger but then she got lost and we never found her :(
awe thats really sad, I've lost a cat too. I actually just had my other cat die before I got him, he was only like 2

Dannyy
02-29-2012, 10:46 AM
I have three cats, a dog, and a parakeet. I love them all but I'm obsessed with one of my cats to the point of almost wanting to marry her...... is that weird?...

My beloved Lily <3 hah

Ashleys165
02-29-2012, 12:41 PM
I have my baby Nelly! She is getting old now but I will get you a nice pic!

Or two... Or maybe 7...

My fav. and the rest are in da spoiler below!

Kiminess
02-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Omg, a Border Collie! I want one so bad, though I'm a German Shepherd Dog owner through and through. I've wanted a Border Collie for years now, a girl to name Kayle. -steals Nelly-

Solgaleo
02-29-2012, 03:49 PM

This was my Diana/Mama Kitty. I got her as a present for graduating elementary school. She always had to stay by my side (slept with me EVERY night that she was alive at some point in the day). She even trusted me enough to have a litter of kittens right under my bed! (she trusted me with helping her handle her kittens and everything)

Unfortunately, she had to be put down in July of last year (a few months after her 14th birthday) :(

This is my dwarf hamster Wheatley. He's a sweet little fluff ball that likes to get into trouble! And, unfortunately, he can be a little derp sometimes :P

[Only registered and activated users can see links] 459_n.jpg

This is our bird. Her name is Bird (yes, she named herself..). She knows how to say a BUNCH of things! Her first words were "What's up?" She'll give you raspberries and laugh right afterwards

Kiminess
03-01-2012, 08:45 AM
Wheatley is so fat and adorable! XD I have 2 hamsters I left out of my original posting. They are Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters. I'm afraid to pick up rodents though due to being bitten by my rabid Teddy Bear Hamster as a child. Robos bite and they're fast if they get away. I really want a Winter White Hamster, though if I got one I'd get it as a baby for easier taming. I want to be able to hold my hamster without fear of being bitten, or it escaping. =[

Bird has such vibrant colors. She's beautiful! I'm not familiar with bird species, what is she?

Ashleys165
03-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Omg, a Border Collie! I want one so bad, though I'm a German Shepherd Dog owner through and through. I've wanted a Border Collie for years now, a girl to name Kayle. -steals Nelly-

Noooooo! Nelly is mine!!!!!! And you don't want her! You need to take her for a half mile run every 2-3 hours! Otherwise she will go insane! (She IS mine!)

Avmo
03-03-2012, 01:35 PM
We got a new puppy on the 1st that I named Brooklyn! She was born January 20th so she was a bit too young to be taken care of but my dog is currently showing her what's "acceptable" lol. Trying to nurse off Avani is certainly not acceptable but Brooklyn will not give up haha.

Her mother's a purebred plush coat german shepherd and her father is half lab and half chesapeake bay retriever. I'll post a pic as soon as I upload some from my phone :)

Daphne
03-04-2012, 09:58 AM
I have a cat named Toby and I love him :)

Aranna
03-04-2012, 05:07 PM
This is my dog, Spark!
My mom found it, abandoned, near the school where she works at. And the kids gave him this name :P

This is Spike, my cat (: And like any other cat: he loves boxes.
You can't tell by this picture but he's named Spike because his tail is all black and it was really pointy when we got him ^^

neorob68
03-04-2012, 07:22 PM
I have two Dogs:

Avmo
03-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Look at that face! So adorable lol. Too many cuties!

omg3rdtime
03-05-2012, 01:32 AM
Corona is her name, cuteness her game;)

Solgaleo
03-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Wheatley is so fat and adorable! XD I have 2 hamsters I left out of my original posting. They are Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters. I'm afraid to pick up rodents though due to being bitten by my rabid Teddy Bear Hamster as a child. Robos bite and they're fast if they get away. I really want a Winter White Hamster, though if I got one I'd get it as a baby for easier taming. I want to be able to hold my hamster without fear of being bitten, or it escaping. =[

Bird has such vibrant colors. She's beautiful! I'm not familiar with bird species, what is she?

Wheatley is the most friendly little fluffer-nutter that you'd ever meet! If he isn't running around like a nut, he'll be happy curling up on you for some scratches!

Bird (aka Fruit Loop - via my mom) is a Rainbow Lory :3

Kiminess
03-05-2012, 05:04 PM
I want a hamster like Wheatley! :3 I remember my first hamster. I would pick it up, pet it, and socialize with it without being afraid it'd bite me. It was very young, so at the perfect age to socialize. Then... My cat demolished the cage and ate it.... ._.

I've never heard of a Rainbow Lory. Very pretty birds. I like the name Fruit Loop. It's quite fitting. xD

Ape
03-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Don't have pics but I have a dog named joejoe and a cat named oprah

Masterplayer44
03-05-2012, 09:41 PM
My buddy, Zeus, love him to death :D

Charlotte
03-05-2012, 09:51 PM
I have the cutest little guinea pigs. When we bought them, we thought they were two sisters, but we found out that one was a boy when little baby guinea pigs appeared in the cage one day. lol.

The whole time she was pregnant, we never had a clue! We even fed her a little less than usual because we thought she was just getting fat. I mean, to us, it wasn't possible for her to be pregnant because she was in a cage with her sister :P

Arizona
03-06-2012, 01:02 AM
My kitten plays fetch. o__o
Meowoof

Goliathus
03-06-2012, 01:33 AM
amazing dogs! love german shepherds!

utahclock
03-14-2012, 01:00 PM
I tried to take in a garter snake, but it got loose at 1am this morning, and made its way out of the house :( It was very docile tooo.

Neuropathy
03-18-2012, 12:27 PM
I have three beautiful cats. :) An all white cat who is currently HOWLING in a corner(she likes to hear herself talk). And a pair of brown tabby sisters, one of which is nearly jet black, but in the light you can see her brown undercoat.

They are the most rambunctious, awkward, loving, silly, amazing cats I could ask for. I love all three of them so much. :)

Craze
03-26-2012, 07:48 PM
I have two dogs. They are both Maltese.
One is a girl abby and the other is a boy Geo :)

n11n
03-30-2012, 04:53 PM
hi, i preffer to have cats as pets dont know why but i really dont like Dogs. i currently have 3 Cats, they are Stray cats that i got a a shelter. once you see a pic of one of my cats you are going to love it. jeje. he is my Drinking buddy when im at home. jeje There names are Fluffy, Killer, and Lucifer. XD ill Post Killers Pic today.

Ray-Chill
03-30-2012, 05:02 PM
These are my babies.. :P Among others that I can't find my pictures of! :P Daisy and Kush. Daisy is a jack russel mix.. Kush is Lab, Dane, and some Mastiff..

I also have a weiner dog named Alley. A pom named Ichiro, and another Pom named Holly. :P
Also a bird with no name.

Sammich
04-09-2012, 05:49 PM
I have a baby corn snake named Annelise. She just started getting ready to shed so she looks a bit ashy-gray. She's hiding since she can't see very well right now.

sarahbella
04-10-2012, 10:55 PM
I had a cat from when I was about 5. He passed away when I was 18 though. D: I felt really bad in the final days before we put him down, he was foaming at the mouth and stuff all the time. I cried for like a week after he passed. He was such a great cat though. He was a Russian Blue and was soo cute.

He was my best friend, xD. He'd always follow me up to my bus stop etc. He was an outside cat for the most part, except for like a year or two when we first got him. He would always come when I called him though, and he'd always be back around dinner time to eat. He never wandered out of our neighborhood, mainly just visited a street or so in adjunct to ours.

I miss him. D:

Meircdragon
04-11-2012, 09:01 AM
I have 31 hamsters who I love and are still giving birth :P
They are extremely noisy though!

Kantu
04-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Theirs my puppy:)
Names jasper:)