PDA

View Full Version : Tried to avoid creating a new thread but having issues using ABer & kad feeder...And everything else

nightlife
01-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Very sorry if this topic had been done to death. Pretty embarrassed that I need to create a thread to sort this out. I haven't seen other threads that have mentioned my issue. Saw the "fix VB6 runtime thread" but I don't think that applies to this issue...or does it? I'll just put a screenshot of what I've been experiencing. Does anyone have any advice? Please for the love of god, explain it like I'm five. This is not my forte.:cower: The same thing happened with the kad feeder, aber and a few other programs I tried to download. I don't even make it to a log screen, when I click on it, it just takes me to this image.

Help to get this running would be appreciated, again I'm very sorry if it's due to my own stupidity. Thank you if you can offer any help. :$:$19538

Accelerator
01-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Very sorry if this topic had been done to death. Pretty embarrassed that I need to create a thread to sort this out. I haven't seen other threads that have mentioned my issue. Saw the "fix VB6 runtime thread" but I don't think that applies to this issue...or does it? I'll just put a screenshot of what I've been experiencing. Does anyone have any advice? Please for the love of god, explain it like I'm five. This is not my forte.:cower: The same thing happened with the kad feeder, aber and a few other programs I tried to download. I don't even make it to a log screen, when I click on it, it just takes me to this image.

Help to get this running would be appreciated, again I'm very sorry if it's due to my own stupidity. Thank you if you can offer any help. :$:$19538

It does :P
You need these files registered* in your system32 folder (and SysWOW64 if running a 64-bit OS)
zgate.dll
prjChameleon.ocx
COMDLG32.ocx
MSWINSCK.OCX
RICHTX32.OCX
TABCTL32.OCX
MSINET.OCX
and VB runtime 6 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) (I think they updated/moved the page but the filename's VBRun60.exe)
* = The command to register them is
REGSVR32 /S

Edit: Nice attachment name :rolleyes: fmlwhy.jpg

nightlife
01-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Oh my god, the shame! okay, thank you for such a quick response & your help! okay so I downloaded the library into C:\Windows\system32 and

tried downloading VB runtime 6 into system 32 and it wouldn't work :mad: this came up 19539
I'm really sorry that I'm an incompetent idiot. If I knew it would be this hard I wouldn't have purchased the membership, feeling like just an dumbo right now. :S

I'll go register those other files now :)

Accelerator
01-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Oh my god, the shame! okay, thank you for such a quick response & your help! okay so I downloaded the library into C:\Windows\system32 and

tried downloading VB runtime 6 into system 32 and it wouldn't work :mad: this came up 19539
I'm really sorry that I'm an incompetent idiot. If I knew it would be this hard I wouldn't have purchased the membership, feeling like just an dumbo right now. :S

I'll go register those other files now :)

Remember everything must be done as admin :)

nightlife
01-08-2016, 11:20 AM
oh my god. Okay, finally got it to work. Needed to restart my computer -_- thank you so very much for your help. If only I had a brain. :rolleyes: