PDA

View Full Version : Getting around Faerie Quest Shop Ban~*~*~*~

Water
12-26-2015, 12:30 AM
So I've been making a Faerie Quester that is functional with the cookies, however I'm trying to think of possible solutions to get around the Shop Ban you receive when accepting the quest.

My first thought was to add in a side account to retrieve the url for the purchase and to then purchase it on the main account, but it seems risky(IP's, logging in and out of the account).

Does anyone else have any suggestions? I've coded way too much now to give up lol :S

Skarner
12-26-2015, 07:34 AM
So I've been making a Faerie Quester that is functional with the cookies, however I'm trying to think of possible solutions to get around the Shop Ban you receive when accepting the quest.

My first thought was to add in a side account to retrieve the url for the purchase and to then purchase it on the main account, but it seems risky(IP's, logging in and out of the account).

Does anyone else have any suggestions? I've coded way too much now to give up lol :S

Would it be possible to use a shop wiz searcher like Zachafer's Quest Helper?

Naked Gamer
12-26-2015, 07:40 AM
Message few of the known programmers here they know what's up.

Would it be possible to use a shop wiz searcher like Zachafer's Quest Helper?

Theirs actually a way around it there used to be a Greese monkey addon for the shop wiz still could be around, Could find one and use that as a learning curve maybe.
Water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zxzero
12-26-2015, 07:43 AM

I think most people use their sides to find the item, or else they open up the shop wiz before hand as you can still search using that method.

Water
12-27-2015, 07:54 AM
I figured it out 555 thanks