PDA

View Full Version : ❅ ❄ ✳ 2016 clraik Comment Charts Discussion ✳ ❄ ❅

I_royalty_I
12-20-2015, 11:56 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

After you're finished posting/submitting your comments, come here to discuss anything you want.

You can ask questions, discuss certain comments, tag people to talk to them more.. whatever you want!

CLICK ME ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

^Keep this thread for comments only, pleaseeee

~~~

rachel
12-20-2015, 12:02 PM
Lol, I forgot to sign up. Faaaaaaaaail, Rachel.
I can't wait to see what everyone else says!

I_royalty_I
12-20-2015, 12:04 PM

I signed Mophead up just a few minutes ago. I could sign you up real quick if you'd like. :P Technically I did say the signups close on the 20th and it's still the 20th. I just assumed everybody who wanted to had already signed up haha

Skarner
12-20-2015, 12:04 PM
Last second entry? [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Pusheen
12-20-2015, 12:06 PM
Yay! I'll start writting mine right now :P

rachel
12-20-2015, 12:08 PM
I signed Mophead up just a few minutes ago. I could sign you up real quick if you'd like. :P Technically I did say the signups close on the 20th and it's still the 20th. I just assumed everybody who wanted to had already signed up haha

OKAY OKAY SIGN ME UP REAL QUICK BEFORE PEOPLE GO NUTS WRITING
I want to say nice things about people!

But really, if it's too late, that's okay, too. :P

Skarner
12-20-2015, 12:16 PM

But really, if it's too late, that's okay, too. [emoji14]
Glad you're entering again this year. I read your entry for last year and I was inspired to put in a good amount of effort. Probably not as much as yours though, DAM that entry was intense xD

I_royalty_I
12-20-2015, 01:39 PM

But really, if it's too late, that's okay, too. :P

You're all signed up, just in the nick of time!

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Very interesting post there scarmans :rolleyes:

Naked Gamer
12-20-2015, 01:43 PM
You're all signed up, just in the nick of time!

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Very interesting post there scarmans :rolleyes:

Cheers :D honesty is key :) someone had to break the ice haha

Merry Christmas in advance [emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rachel
12-20-2015, 01:45 PM
scarmans too quick, didn't even catch the newest participant :'(

How will I ever survive, not having a comment from the person who once told me I looked like Satan... :'(

& hahaha Skarner it took foreverrrrrrrr! But I like participating in these things and getting to know people better, so it wasn't that bad!

Naked Gamer
12-20-2015, 01:47 PM
scarmans too quick, didn't even catch the newest participant :'(

How will I ever survive, not having a comment from the person who once told me I looked like Satan... :'(

& hahaha Skarner it took foreverrrrrrrr! But I like participating in these things and getting to know people better, so it wasn't that bad!

Did I really say that? Lol

Well sometimes people say stupid shit that's including me :D maybe more often then most haha

Daviid
12-20-2015, 01:55 PM
damn scarmans how could you make your post messier than the first time you posted it? :O XD
Do something like this in Notepad++ if you have it.

Naked Gamer
12-20-2015, 02:02 PM
damn scarmans how could you make your post messier than the first time you posted it? :O XD
Do something like this in Notepad++ if you have it.

Fixed it.

Idk I just added rachel down the bottom and next moment the whole things fucked lmao

Probably the mention parts added maybe idk weird never happen to me before

rachel
12-20-2015, 02:05 PM
Sorry I messed everything uppppp! Oops. :(

Pusheen
12-20-2015, 02:06 PM
I think this will take me a while hah

Naked Gamer
12-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Sorry I messed everything uppppp! Oops. :(

Haha all good :D

Some little site glitch I guess, Quite strange.
Daviid he dead haha that cracked me up!!

Glad it wasn't just me where the chat box stuffed up weird

Daviid
12-20-2015, 02:36 PM
For everyone doing this, try this to see if it doesn't mess the format:

Naked Gamer
12-20-2015, 02:36 PM
For everyone doing this, try this to see if it doesn't mess the format:

Must be all the tags? Or just some server lag?

Pusheen
12-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Finally did it!

My post kind of got messed up as well sob
Had to edit it like 3 times in order to make it look acceptable

Ban
12-20-2015, 06:02 PM
I'll do mine tomorrow when I have time :P

Brickhaus
12-20-2015, 06:21 PM
Almost done... Just three more comments to go.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

There we go, done!

Also, Cath, I don't use Skype. :P

Cath
12-20-2015, 06:46 PM
Almost done... Just three more comments to go.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

There we go, done!

Also, Cath, I don't use Skype. :P

I must have confused you with another Skype user oops :sorrow:
You should use Skype though! :love_heart:

VitaminX
12-20-2015, 06:54 PM
TIL: it can be difficult to spell the name of your country.

Accelerator
12-20-2015, 07:11 PM
Still working on mine (so much shit to do, gotta study and stuff x.x)

Sent from my SM-G530M using Tapatalk

VitaminX
12-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Still working on mine (so much shit to do, gotta study and stuff x.x)

Sent from my SM-G530M using Tapatalk

I don't think you have to rush it :P So take your time bruh, finish the bad shit first.

Brickhaus
12-20-2015, 07:17 PM
I must have confused you with another Skype user oops :sorrow:
You should use Skype though! :love_heart:

I wouldn't know where to start. :P I tend to stick to what I know.

Skarner
12-20-2015, 08:59 PM
VitaminX I posted that cat pic near Halloween hoping it would spook a few people. I didn't think it got anyone since they were just talking about how cute the cats were, and posting pics of their own cats xD. Glad it got someone at least :)

Skarner
12-21-2015, 12:33 AM
I'm halfway through my post. I'll be done today!

Daviid
12-21-2015, 02:14 AM
Liking what you guys think about me so far.
I don't think I've ever been so involved with an online community. I like it here.

Sent from my toaster.

Maison
12-21-2015, 02:22 AM
I love love loveeeee how everyone says I am so happy and talk in caps and exlcamation points LOL

Skarner
12-21-2015, 02:36 AM
Finally done boys.. Look at that wall of text

Maison
12-21-2015, 02:40 AM
Finally done boys.. Look at that wall of text

OMG TEAR TEAR!!!!!!!! ^_______^ LOVED IT!

Daviid
12-21-2015, 02:50 AM
Skarner fallout 4 is good, haven't played much but so far I like it, this Christmas I'll have to play AC:Syndicate and FO4

Sent from my toaster.

Skarner
12-21-2015, 02:51 AM
Skarner fallout 4 is good, haven't played much but so far I like it, this Christmas I'll have to play AC:Syndicate and FO4

Sent from my toaster.
Cool man, I can only afford to buy one of those at the moment. I've retired from the pirate's life

Naked Gamer
12-21-2015, 03:04 AM
So much love <3

I learnt that I do post to much hahaha soz not soz haha :D love the community

Merry Christmas all :D

Skarner
12-21-2015, 04:08 AM
Uh yeah, what's with some mentions not working?

Naked Gamer
12-21-2015, 04:27 AM

I noticed that too probably a simple glitch plus theirs so many mentions in each that could be why also.

Daviid
12-21-2015, 04:36 AM

that or copy and paste the mentions I posted in page 2(I think) it'll still lag though

Sent from my toaster.

Pusheen
12-21-2015, 06:53 AM
Daviid Accelerator

Yeah, that's my picture, but I'm using a cosplay wig on that photo, I'm not blonde hahaha!
I posted a new picture of me a few days ago on the 'post your picture' thread though :P

Accelerator
12-21-2015, 07:04 AM
Daviid Accelerator

Yeah, that's my picture, but I'm using a cosplay wig on that photo, I'm not blonde hahaha!
I posted a new picture of me a few days ago on the 'post your picture' thread though :P

Knew it was a wig XD. Still, blondes = weakness (lame I know)
btww... Estaba rico el ceviche? :O

Drizzy
12-21-2015, 08:13 AM
this is gonna be interesting

Sci_Girl
12-21-2015, 08:54 AM
Wait so mentions are not working?

Pusheen
12-21-2015, 08:55 AM
Knew it was a wig XD. Still, blondes = weakness (lame I know)
btww... Estaba rico el ceviche? :O

Siiii ;-; ceviche = mi debilidad jajaja
Comprame ceviche y ya estoy lista para lo que quieras :rolleyes:

Daviid
12-21-2015, 08:57 AM
Wait so mentions are not working?

They do, but if you write Sci_Girl it gets translated to[MENTION ]Sci_Girl[ /MENTION]
And that takes a few edit&save's if there are many tags

This should tag everyone on the first try. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Elf
12-21-2015, 09:12 AM
do we still write about Maths even though they got banned? omg

Drizzy
12-21-2015, 09:24 AM
do we still write about Maths even though they got banned? omg

yes
and it's a temp ban he'll be back

rachel
12-21-2015, 08:20 PM
Holy lort, this list is so long, LOL.
It might be a hot second until I'm done with mine...

I_royalty_I
12-21-2015, 08:59 PM
I started mine last night. Got maybe 10 people done. Gonna take lots of work still but it's a start. If you sit down and expect to have it done all in one go, you'll die trying!

Maison
12-21-2015, 09:25 PM
I started mine last night. Got maybe 10 people done. Gonna take lots of work still but it's a start. If you sit down and expect to have it done all in one go, you'll die trying!

I did it all in one go!!

rachel
12-21-2015, 09:30 PM
I did it all in one go!!

Yeah, well, you're... you.
You're like superhuman with energy, LOL.
(crylaughemoji)

Skarner
12-21-2015, 09:40 PM
I know that feel lol, those names just keep coming

Aska
12-21-2015, 10:51 PM
Took me an hour to write everything. I am honestly surprised at how many people signed up this year though.

Skarner
12-21-2015, 10:56 PM
Took me an hour to write everything. I am honestly surprised at how many people signed up this year though.

I meant you're the one of the few Habs fans I've spoken to that hasn't trashed my team! :D

Aska
12-21-2015, 11:16 PM
I meant you're the one of the few Habs fans I've spoken to that hasn't trashed my team! :D

No offense taken! Lol. I try to be a rational fan but sometimes I just can't.

Skarner
12-22-2015, 02:49 AM
No offense taken! Lol. I try to be a rational fan but sometimes I just can't.
All good, I do enjoy the occasional banter. And yeah, feel free to message me and stuff [emoji2]

Drizzy
12-22-2015, 09:57 PM
haven't had a chance to read them thoroughly but I will do so today and wrote mine out hopefully on the plane back to Abu Dhabi tonight

cookiemunster
12-23-2015, 01:56 AM
I'll be all moved in to my new place tomorrow soo I'll try to do mine tomorrow night. :P

Drizzy
12-27-2015, 05:20 PM
Hey idk you, and this is crazy, i have to write some stuff about you, so help me maybe?
Serais Reload cookiemunster Oryx Mylo katix potatoespotate

rachel
12-27-2015, 06:34 PM
Every time I sit down to make progress on this thing, I think I'm doing so well and then realize I still have like a billion more people to write about.
Sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy.
I promise I'll be done sometime before 2017...

Roslyn
12-27-2015, 07:12 PM
I have a rough draft pretty much complete... Might need to go back through and fluff.

cookiemunster
12-27-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm still trying to finish mine too. D: Moving has been hell because things keep breaking in this new place.

Drizzy I am an open book. What do you want to know?

katix
12-28-2015, 12:45 AM
Drizzy What do you wanna know? My favorite stuffs: vintage clothing, black coffee. cuddling, cooking, baking, lace, bows, knee high stockings, sweaters, coffee, tea, ballet flats, white, fog, cashmere, cuddling. losing track of time, tracing patterns on peoples arms.

I believe in unicorns and magic and have come to terms with being a muggle. ^_^

Drizzy
12-28-2015, 02:44 AM
I have a rough draft pretty much complete... Might need to go back through and fluff.

if ur just gonna suck on chodes ballz then dont bother aint nobody wanna read that

I'm still trying to finish mine too. D: Moving has been hell because things keep breaking in this new place.

I just got back from an overseas everyones got an excuse smh
My names Ryan whats yours

Drizzy What do you wanna know? My favorite stuffs: vintage clothing, black coffee. cuddling, cooking, baking, lace, bows, knee high stockings, sweaters, coffee, tea, ballet flats, white, fog, cashmere, cuddling. losing track of time, tracing patterns on peoples arms.

I believe in unicorns and magic and have come to terms with being a muggle. ^_^

omg i had two pairs of cashmere beanie which i lost a few years back and i've been crying ever since
they were perfect :(
but mainly i wanna know what you do

katix
12-28-2015, 03:08 AM
Drizzy I feel your pain ;~; I weep with you. -hugs- My sister put my cashmere sweater in the dryer. My life ended
What do i doo? Well I do many things, oh so many things.

I go to college for Psychology and graduate in April. I love to write stories and have a personal story in my head and when I'm trying to get to bed I just add more to it and continue from where I left off. I love writing abnormally long run on sentences. I love to paint with water color on rainy stormy days or curl up in the nook by my window and read a book. I reread 'Lolita' and 'Pride and Prejudice' every year. I love to go on adventures at night time and walk around in the woods in the morning. I will be hiking the PCT (Mexico to Canada) the day after I graduate and plan to take Pokemon Go with me to realize my dream of becoming a Pokemon master. (jk but no srsly). I like to go to political rallies and chime in. I mostly lurk here, but I enjoy it and find a sense of comfort knowing a piece of my childhood is always a few clicks away.

Oryx
12-28-2015, 03:12 AM
Drizzy Theres only two things I'm good at. :< Shaking a tamborine and being a stone cold fox.

just kidding. :$ I'm a mom, I try to be a good one. I live about 13 hours north of the US border in Northern BC, so my days right now are just chopping wood, taking my littles sledding and playing in the snow. We have 2 extra large dogs: a neo mastiff & a cane corso. I used to be a competitive pvper in WoW before I dropped videogames all together a few years ago. My super power is being able to find something in the first place I look. If my husband loses his keys, or his phone, or his pants and has looked everywhere for them I can usually find them in about 30 seconds flat. It's amazing. :> I also fish. Lake, river, ocean, all of it. My favorite memories are halibut fishing/ crab trapping in the summer and taking our boat out several hours just to get to a natural hotspring to chill with good friends and family.

Maison
12-28-2015, 04:11 AM
Drizzy I feel your pain ;~; I weep with you. -hugs- My sister put my cashmere sweater in the dryer. My life ended
What do i doo? Well I do many things, oh so many things.

I go to college for Psychology and graduate in April. I love to write stories and have a personal story in my head and when I'm trying to get to bed I just add more to it and continue from where I left off. I love writing abnormally long run on sentences. I love to paint with water color on rainy stormy days or curl up in the nook by my window and read a book. I reread 'Lolita' and 'Pride and Prejudice' every year. I love to go on adventures at night time and walk around in the woods in the morning. I will be hiking the PCT (Mexico to Canada) the day after I graduate and plan to take Pokemon Go with me to realize my dream of becoming a Pokemon master. (jk but no srsly). I like to go to political rallies and chime in. I mostly lurk here, but I enjoy it and find a sense of comfort knowing a piece of my childhood is always a few clicks away.

omg my mom put my cashmere zip up turtle neck that I LEGIT BOUGHT LIKE 3 DAYS AGO at saks fifth ave for 220$ in the dryer yesterday I KNOW YOUR PAIN!!!

Ban
12-28-2015, 08:51 AM
Oh god, I still gotta do mine D:
I swear I will, soon <3

Hydrapple
12-28-2015, 02:02 PM
omg my mom put my cashmere zip up turtle neck that I LEGIT BOUGHT LIKE 3 DAYS AGO at saks fifth ave for 220$ in the dryer yesterday I KNOW YOUR PAIN!!!

GG DO PPL NO LONGER READ THE CARE TAG? RIP those lovely cashmere sweaters. :(

i just really realized this board was here so if anyone has questions or general stuff to throw my way, it's all good. :$

Drizzy
12-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Oryx and katix you guys are dope
cheers i got some stuff to go on
Zygarde who are you omg i vaguely remember your old username

Hydrapple
12-28-2015, 02:22 PM
yeah Drizzy I'm formerly Dor. I just got my un changed back in Sept/oct-ish. :)

cookiemunster
12-28-2015, 02:32 PM
Drizzy Couldn't do it last night because the sewage backed up and my showers filled up with shit. Soo I was cleaning up actual shit all night and then bleaching everything over and over again. FML lol
Hi Ryan, I'm Brittany. Ew it feels weird to say that. lol I much prefer being called Cookie on here or really anything else. Um I like Cookie Monster, funny pictures, and quoting stupid movies. Currently, I'm too drunk to taste this chicken. :p I suck at anything that has to do with technology. I use 'lol' way too much because I think just about everything is funny. I'm a mom and I pretty much have no life besides my kids and that's cool with me. That's about it. I'm not an exciting chocolate chip cookie. I'm more of a sugar or oatmeal raisin kind of cookie. Oh I like neopets too. lol idk That should give you something to write about I hope. :p

Hydrapple
12-28-2015, 08:26 PM
Drizzy Couldn't do it last night because the sewage backed up and my showers filled up with shit. Soo I was cleaning up actual shit all night and then bleaching everything over and over again. FML lol
Hi Ryan, I'm Brittany. Ew it feels weird to say that. lol I much prefer being called Cookie on here or really anything else. Um I like Cookie Monster, funny pictures, and quoting stupid movies. Currently, I'm too drunk to taste this chicken. :p I suck at anything that has to do with technology. I use 'lol' way too much because I think just about everything is funny. I'm a mom and I pretty much have no life besides my kids and that's cool with me. That's about it. I'm not an exciting chocolate chip cookie. I'm more of a sugar or oatmeal raisin kind of cookie. Oh I like neopets too. lol idk That should give you something to write about I hope. :p

I hope everything goes better for you with your house tho case that really sucks. :(
cool my name's Brittany too. it is weird online so I go by other alias too. XD Don't feel too bad about that oatmeal raisin cookie though since I can relate on that front as well. ^^

Banannie
12-29-2015, 01:34 AM
It Me Thanks a lot! Seeing that message made me happy. I'm actually a pretty down to earth chick. But weeeeiiiirddddd, I know. :o
How was your Christmas?

Aura
12-29-2015, 02:43 AM
It Me Thanks a lot! Seeing that message made me happy. I'm actually a pretty down to earth chick. But weeeeiiiirddddd, I know. :o
How was your Christmas?

Hey there, welcome back! My Christmas was great! :$ I went to my grandparents in the morning, and had my other grandparents over for dinner. It was really nice to spend the day with my family. How was yours? What did you receive?

Banannie
12-29-2015, 02:52 AM
Hey there, welcome back! My Christmas was great! :$ I went to my grandparents in the morning, and had my other grandparents over for dinner. It was really nice to spend the day with my family. How was yours? What did you receive?

That sounds awesome, im glad to year you had a good time. Do you get to see them often?
Mine was pretty good. Got a laptop and some new clothes. Really needed both, very very grateful!

Aura
12-29-2015, 02:55 AM
That sounds awesome, im glad to year you had a good time. Do you get to see them often?
Mine was pretty good. Got a laptop and some new clothes. Really needed both, very very grateful!
I do see my dad's side of the family often, not too much of my mom's side, so it was nice. :)
That's awesome, can't go wrong with a laptop and clothes.

Roslyn
12-29-2015, 10:47 AM
if ur just gonna suck on chodes ballz then dont bother aint nobody wanna read that

Brb deleting all the nice things I said about you

cookiemunster
12-29-2015, 09:59 PM
I'm like 83% done. I swear I will have this done before 2016!

rachel
01-10-2016, 07:00 PM
I promise I'm not flaking out and I'm still working on this bad boy.
I only have like... 13 more people to do.

HOW THE HECK DO I STILL HAVE 13 PEOPLE LEFT TO DO?!

But just know I haven't forgotten and I promise I have things to say about people.
Pinky promise. :$

I_royalty_I
01-16-2016, 06:12 PM
Casual reminder :rolleyes: Serais Bettser Shinji teddy Infamous Joe Reload Drizzy metaldroga Whither LadyLena Mylo Charlie Cougar potatoespotate rachel
and I_royalty_I
:rolleyes:

Drizzy
01-16-2016, 10:12 PM
word I got dis

rachel
01-16-2016, 10:59 PM
It's cominggggg I promise promise

I just have so many feelings

And I'm out of town this weekend

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Teal
01-17-2016, 02:13 PM
I've been slacking!
I'll get on it.

Skarner
01-18-2016, 04:32 PM
I expect a 17 page essay on why I'm the greatest. Thx

cloudxcrash
01-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Took Drizzy a year to write "'clraik Myths, Legends and Lores" so yeah, he'll probably be done with this one right in time for the 2017 clraik Comment Chart. :rolleyes:

Drizzy
01-18-2016, 06:52 PM
Took Drizzy a year to write "'clraik Myths, Legends and Lores" so yeah, he'll probably be done with this one right in time for the 2017 clraik Comment Chart. :rolleyes:

Yeah but least I didn't half-arse it ya feel.
More coming where that's concerned too.
I got dis

Bettser
01-18-2016, 06:55 PM
I'm working on mine too. Sometime this week.

Aura
02-23-2016, 09:55 PM
Serais Bettser Shinji teddy Infamous Joe Reload Drizzy metaldroga Whither LadyLena Mylo Charlie potatoespotate rachel I_royalty_I
fam it's almost march

Sometime this week.

Bettser
02-24-2016, 02:51 AM
Honestly. I am working on it lol. I took an effort to actually meet some newer people so I could write something more than welcome to clraik. Gimme a bit you rusher.

I've been stuck at Aska for like a month

rachel
02-28-2016, 11:55 AM
I promise I'm still working on this.
Life has gotten absolutely crazy lately, and it's been one thing after another, but things should finally be starting to slow down - finally.
Sorry I've been such a slacker.

Brickhaus
03-30-2016, 10:09 PM

Just your friendly neighborhood Spiderman reminder

Bettser
04-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Weird. Finally did mine.

Aura
06-15-2016, 11:32 PM
Serais Shinji teddy Infamous Joe Reload Massacrador Whither LadyLena Mylo Charlie potatoespotate rachel I_royalty_I
why'd y'all sign up if y'all not gonna do it smh

never forget

Bettser
06-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Serais Shinji teddy Infamous Joe Reload Massacrador Whither LadyLena Mylo Charlie potatoespotate rachel I_royalty_I

never forget

No worries. They will be banned this year from it :) and possibly other activities too.

Charlie
06-16-2016, 07:12 AM

never forget

Wow, I didn't even realize that! Thanks for letting me know. This is what happens when you're working rotating 12 hour shifts I guess. I can still take the time to do it now, or if Bettser ya'll wanna ban me from activities, that's fine too. It's not like I have much time for them anyway! I did it previous years but since starting my career, I barely come on regularly anymore.

potatoespotate
06-16-2016, 08:22 AM
I've written up a draft now, should be able to post it within 24 hours of this post, just need to write things up for a couple more people. It's alright if you ban me regardless, my own fault for being so half assed. :P

Bettser
06-16-2016, 08:47 AM
Wow, I didn't even realize that! Thanks for letting me know. This is what happens when you're working rotating 12 hour shifts I guess. I can still take the time to do it now, or if Bettser ya'll wanna ban me from activities, that's fine too. It's not like I have much time for them anyway! I did it previous years but since starting my career, I barely come on regularly anymore.
potatoespotate you guys can still do it now.

metaldroga
06-16-2016, 09:24 AM
Omg! Sorry guys I was full of work and I didn't notice about it. When I get home I'll write :$