PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested in a fitness/exercise motivation or challenge group?

rachel
12-15-2015, 04:32 PM
Idk, some of you may remember that I've been working to lose weight for almost 2 years now, and I've lost ~ 100 pounds.
But obviously working out and losing weight is a lot easier when you have more accountability, motivation, and support.

Soooooo I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in some sort of challenge or motivation group or thread for fitness-related goals, no matter what they are.
Especially since we spend so much time sitting in front of our computers... lol.

I'm thinking different fitness challenge recommendations for all levels, posting motivation and/or support, good recipes we find, advice, etc... maybe even some challenges and goal-setting and Neo-related giveaways to whoever "wins" or meets their goals?

Would anyone else be interested in something like this?
It'd be funnnnnnnnn!
Or as fun as exercise can be, naw'mean.
If anyone else would be, I can see what I can come up with to get something started!

Maison
12-15-2015, 04:35 PM
I AM IN!!!

rachel
12-15-2015, 04:36 PM
I AM IN!!!

Yaaaaaasssss.
Gon' be the fittest forum ever, y'all.

I guess it only makes sense with Infamous Joe as our fearless leader.

Misha
12-15-2015, 04:36 PM
100 pounds that's amazing! Keep it up girl! I kinda just work out at home and at work (pig farming is the best workout ever tbh)

Maison
12-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Yaaaaaasssss.
Gon' be the fittest forum ever, y'all.

I guess it only makes sense with Infamous Joe as our fearless leader.

Yaaaaaas!! and congrats on loosing all that weight! I saw your recent pic in the post your picture thread and you are flawless ^_______^

rachel
12-15-2015, 04:43 PM
100 pounds that's amazing! Keep it up girl! I kinda just work out at home and at work (pig farming is the best workout ever tbh)

Thanks! Trying.
Been at a plateau for a while, but I'm starting to incorporate waaaay more weight training, so I'm hoping that helps.
I do daily workouts, but every extra motivation to get some more calorie burnin' in never hurts!
I bet pig farming is intense... legit.
I probably wouldn't be able to handle it, lol.

Yaaaaaas!! and congrats on loosing all that weight! I saw your recent pic in the post your picture thread and you are flawless ^_______^

Awh, thanks!
Definitely been a crazy journey, but it's nice to feel more confident and in control of my health and stuff!

Maison
12-15-2015, 04:45 PM
Thanks! Trying.
Been at a plateau for a while, but I'm starting to incorporate waaaay more weight training, so I'm hoping that helps.
I do daily workouts, but every extra motivation to get some more calorie burnin' in never hurts!
I bet pig farming is intense... legit.
I probably wouldn't be able to handle it, lol.

Awh, thanks!
Definitely been a crazy journey, but it's nice to feel more confident and in control of my health and stuff!

yessssss I agree!!! :D :)
We should like post pictures every now and then!

Bettser
12-15-2015, 04:51 PM
I'm interested :P

Introvert
12-15-2015, 05:08 PM
Very interested, i'd be an absolute beginner in terms of exercise though #fatty

rachel
12-15-2015, 06:34 PM
yessssss I agree!!! :D :)
We should like post pictures every now and then!

Yessss, progress pictures are the best.
Obviously nobody has to if they don't want to, I know I sure as hell wouldn't have 100 pounds ago, LOL.
But anyone who would want to for sure!!

I'm interested :P

Yesssssssssssss. Yes.

Very interested, i'd be an absolute beginner in terms of exercise though #fatty

That's totally fine! You will not be alone there, hahahah.
I'm still a beginner in soooo many ways.
We can learn together!!

Maison
12-15-2015, 06:38 PM
Yessss, progress pictures are the best.
Obviously nobody has to if they don't want to, I know I sure as hell wouldn't have 100 pounds ago, LOL.
But anyone who would want to for sure!!

Yesssssssssssss. Yes.

That's totally fine! You will not be alone there, hahahah.
I'm still a beginner in soooo many ways.
We can learn together!!

Yess totally <3 ^______^

j03
12-15-2015, 06:48 PM
This would be pretty awesome to follow!

I wish I took before and after pics of myself because I have been going steadily for the past year... I went from 170 to almost 200lbs, less than 10% body fat the whole ride.

rachel
12-15-2015, 06:52 PM
This would be pretty awesome to follow!

I wish I took before and after pics of myself because I have been going steadily for the past year... I went from 170 to almost 200lbs, less than 10% body fat the whole ride.

You're ridiculoussss, haha.

I'm trying to work on my body fat percentage now, but I juuuuust started incorporating more and more weight training, so it'll be a while before I get to that level (if ever).
But it gives me something new to work toward!

Misha
12-15-2015, 07:00 PM
I need to work on eating better foods and not drinking beer all the time so I can actually acquire more muscle mass. I have gone from 185 to 197 in two months which isn't much of a gain.

rachel
12-15-2015, 07:01 PM
I need to work on eating better foods and not drinking beer all the time so I can actually acquire more muscle mass. I have gone from 185 to 197 in two months which isn't much of a gain.

I need to eat better, too.
Nutrition is actually the hardest part for me, actually - I don't mind the working out anymore, and actually enjoy it, but eating well... gahhh, struggle.

potatoespotate
12-15-2015, 07:06 PM
I need to eat better, too.
Nutrition is actually the hardest part for me, actually - I don't mind the working out anymore, and actually enjoy it, but eating well... gahhh, struggle.

this is my only problem when it comes to fitness tbh. I'm kinda stuck because I can't resist carbs and desserts haha... I really do enjoy my workouts though. :)

Sci_Girl
12-15-2015, 08:09 PM
I cannot join, I have no personal motivation to. My doctor says I am healthy so that's all I need to hear.

Plus I am on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it lol

potatoespotate
12-15-2015, 08:21 PM
I cannot join, I have no personal motivation to. My doctor says I am healthy so that's all I need to hear.

Plus I am on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it lol

I wished I had a higher metabolic rate so I don't always feel so guilty when I'm done though. :( I like the seafood diet too! :takdir:

Teal
12-15-2015, 08:57 PM
I wish I could but I can't workout for like 2 months. :(

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

But I'll join when I can workout again! I actually HAVE to.

Wormjaw
12-15-2015, 09:07 PM
Hmmmm I head back home soon and I have to lose weight that I gained while away..... Count me tentively in? :P

rachel
12-15-2015, 09:20 PM
For sure for sure!
I'd definitely like to see it be a long-term thing!

Hawking
12-16-2015, 01:52 AM
I'm definitely interested. A little prize pool would be super cool too.
I could stand to lose 20-30 lb and work on some muscle mass on the way.

rachel
12-16-2015, 06:41 AM
I'm definitely interested. A little prize pool would be super cool too.
I could stand to lose 20-30 lb and work on some muscle mass on the way.
For sure!! I'll have to figure out how to do it, but my neopets junk is just sitting around, really, so I think I could get a few nice prizes together.

Just have to figure out how to award them in a really fair way since not everyone is gonna have the same goals and stuff, but we're gonna make it work!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Aska
12-16-2015, 07:01 PM
I'd like to join in.

I have zero motivation to work out because I am freakishly skinny. I know I could be in better shape though. :P

rachel
12-16-2015, 07:06 PM
I'd like to join in.

I have zero motivation to work out because I am freakishly skinny. I know I could be in better shape though. :P

Heck yeah!
I wish I had that problem, lol, but trying to get in better shape is a good idea for anyone - especially when it's (hopefully) fun!
*high five*

Guy
12-17-2015, 06:16 AM
I'd be interested :O
been slacking on the gym the past few weeks/months or however long it's been

rachel
12-17-2015, 07:14 AM
I'd be interested :O
been slacking on the gym the past few weeks/months or however long it's been
Woooo!!

rachel
12-19-2015, 10:19 PM
I didn't realize that teddy had posted something very similar to this not too long ago right here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) until someone else pointed it out to me. Sorry for missing that!

I don't want to step on any toes with something like this, so if more people want to refer to that thread, that'd be great!

teddy
12-19-2015, 10:35 PM
oh its no big deal rachel

we could use the nike+ app to track who ran how many miles

i would be super down for that :D

Cath
12-19-2015, 10:39 PM
I could definitely use some motivation! :love_heart:
I've lost 10 pounds so far about a month or 2 ago and have been able to maintain it, but I'd love to lose another 10 pounds. I sadly don't have the motivation for it at the moment with Holidays around the corner though. :c

I_royalty_I
12-19-2015, 10:40 PM
I might get in on this at some point in time. The holidays are a terrible time to start this because I know I'm not going to be getting too motivated for the gym until the new year.

I started eating healthier last year, then after a month or two, started working out. I'm a firm believer that you can't work off a poor diet. Had a lot too much to drink at my bros graduation party and sprained my ankle pretty badly in the summer. It was just starting to get better and I did the same thing about a month later, also after a few drinks. My ankle is finally close to being 100% so I want to start getting back to the gym... but all those cookies and delicious holiday meals mmmm

rachel
12-19-2015, 10:47 PM
That'd be AWESOME, teddy! I really need some motivation to do more training like that.
I'd love to complete a few more official 5K's - my goal for this year was 2 after doing my very first one late last year, and I just never got around to signing up for one.

That's awesome, Cath. I've compleeetely stalled for about a year now, and it's frustrating!
I think I see progress in the shape of my body - I think?? - but it's hard when that scale doesn't budge, lol.

Yeaaaaaahhhh, I_royalty_I, I was definitely thinking of maybe a basic challenge for like abs or something for January, but nothing before that. I need my excuse to eat Christmas food... lol.
But legit, "you can't work off a poor diet" is one of my biggest motivations. I went through some serious phases where I just thought if I worked out a little more, I could have candy and stuff every day... fail.
Definitely doesn't work like that.
Sorry about your ankle! That sucks!

Cath
12-19-2015, 10:55 PM
That's awesome, Cath. I've compleeetely stalled for about a year now, and it's frustrating!
I think I see progress in the shape of my body - I think?? - but it's hard when that scale doesn't budge, lol.

It's definitely better to see changes on your body than have a lower number on the scale though! I noticed that my tummy is a lot more flat than before, but I still have a lot of fat on my thighs and hips that I want to lose. I'm trying to eat smaller portions and a lot less desserts than I used to, but it can be so hard sometimes. :cold:

What kind of exercices are you doing? I'm not exercising at all to be honest. I only made changes in the way I'm eating so far!

I_royalty_I
12-19-2015, 10:56 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
But legit, "you can't work off a poor diet" is one of my biggest motivations. I went through some serious phases where I just thought if I worked out a little more, I could have candy and stuff every day... fail.
Definitely doesn't work like that.
Sorry about your ankle! That sucks!

All the delicious food around during not just Christmas, but then New Years is killer. I figure I'll start back up with things once the new year comes around. The gym is going to be slammed with people who decide to start new years resolutions though. I'll probably start with some cardio through the park with some core before/after. The diet shouldn't be much of an issue once the holidays are over. Once you get started, it's easy to keep it going. It's just that initial push.

Maison
12-19-2015, 11:03 PM
I have not ran in like a week and a half!!! I have been sick for awhile though so only now I am getting over it!!! I will probably go for a run on monday ^_____^

Naked Gamer
12-20-2015, 03:27 AM
I have not ran in like a week and a half!!! I have been sick for awhile though so only now I am getting over it!!! I will probably go for a run on monday ^_____^

I try and work out hard when I'm sick depending on the what I'm suffering from of coarse, I'll normally just put on thick clothing and go for a walk then sit in a steam room and sweat it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maison
12-20-2015, 03:28 AM
I try and work out hard when I'm sick depending on the what I'm suffering from of coarse, I'll normally just put on thick clothing and go for a walk then sit in a steam room and sweat it out.

I contracted Mono!!! Not something you want to try working out with LOL

Naked Gamer
12-20-2015, 03:29 AM

Well.....shit.....haha

Maison
12-20-2015, 03:34 AM
Well.....shit.....haha

Tell me about it LOL!!

Octopus
12-20-2015, 08:37 AM
I'm definitely interested!

rachel
12-20-2015, 11:12 AM
What kind of exercices are you doing?

To be quite honest, I exercise a *lot* now - nothing difficult, but I just enjoy it. I usually spend at least 30 minutes on the elliptical 5 days a week and I do 30 minutes of weights and abs. That's only if I don't go to the gym a second time or do a workout video, which adds another 30+ minutes of whatever I feel like doing.

But when I first started losing weight, I only did 30 minutes on the elliptical 5 days a week, and that's when I was losing the majority of my weight. Now I'm trying to break this pleateau and sculpt my body more, which is why I added in the extra stuff.

The gym is going to be slammed with people who decide to start new years resolutions though. I'll probably start with some cardio through the park with some core before/after. The diet shouldn't be much of an issue once the holidays are over. Once you get started, it's easy to keep it going. It's just that initial push.

Yesssss, I'm not at all looking forward to the new year at the gym, hahah. I work out at the fitness room at my work every day (where I'm usually the only one), but I also have a gym membership in case I feel like going at night or on the weekends... but I hate working out around so many people, lol.

Noooooo! That sucks. Sorry about that! Definitely rest and don't push yourself with that, LOL.

I'm definitely interested!

Awesome!!

I_royalty_I
12-20-2015, 11:21 AM
Yesssss, I'm not at all looking forward to the new year at the gym, hahah. I work out at the fitness room at my work every day (where I'm usually the only one), but I also have a gym membership in case I feel like going at night or on the weekends... but I hate working out around so many people, lol.

Having the gym at work is a pretty great option. I hope they have showers too lol
I don't mind working out with other people around, but it gets intimidating when these big ass dudes keep throwing weight on the bar and im just confused how or why any human would need to lift that much. A few times I've had people come up to me and give me pointers when I was working on my form with different things. It's helpful to have somebody else watch and let you know where to improve sometimes. Other than that, headphones on and zone out the world.

Mophead
12-20-2015, 11:30 AM
I'm definitely interested.

These next two weeks are actually going to be my last of junk food. Cuttin' it all out. Goin' cold turkey.
I'd rather pack on muscle to this 105 pound miniature body. :P

So count me in!

I_royalty_I
12-20-2015, 11:32 AM
I'm definitely interested.

These next two weeks are actually going to be my last of junk food. Cuttin' it all out. Goin' cold turkey.
I'd rather pack on muscle to this 105 pound miniature body. :P

So count me in!

Probably not best to cut it out entirely. Do it slowly. If you cut it out entirely, you will crave it throughout the week and you'll think that it will be okay to get some because you have done so well. Just use moderation and you'll be good. Instead of grabbing that bag of chips and taking it with you, toss some on a plate and grab and apple or something like that. After a few weeks of healthy eating, it will seem less like a punishment and more of a normal, everdya sort of thing.

Mophead
12-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Probably not best to cut it out entirely. Do it slowly. If you cut it out entirely, you will crave it throughout the week and you'll think that it will be okay to get some because you have done so well. Just use moderation and you'll be good. Instead of grabbing that bag of chips and taking it with you, toss some on a plate and grab and apple or something like that. After a few weeks of healthy eating, it will seem less like a punishment and more of a normal, everdya sort of thing.

That doesn't sound nearly as unforgiving actually. I'm sure it'll help keep my sane a bit more too when I start to crave things. Caffeine is gonna be the hardest thing to drop.
But I'll find some way to moderate that a lot more to where I don't want it like you're saying.

I_royalty_I
12-20-2015, 11:41 AM
That doesn't sound nearly as unforgiving actually. I'm sure it'll help keep my sane a bit more too when I start to crave things. Caffeine is gonna be the hardest thing to drop.
But I'll find some way to moderate that a lot more to where I don't want it like you're saying.

Caffeine can be tough. For me, it was soda. My parents re did their kitchen and put in a little mini fridge that was always loaded with anything you could want to drink. It was way too easy to grab a soda everytime I went downstairs, grab one when I go out anywhere, literally any time. It's so unhealthy to be drinking all that soda and sugary drinks though and I didn't realize how dependent on them I was until I started cutting them out. I still drink soda, but it's only every now and then. I get water when I go out to restaurants, water or unsweetened tea with meals. If caffeine is your weakness, I'd say go cold turkey on that one. You can do that. It might suck for a bit because you'll feel like you NEED the caffeine but give it a week with no caffeine and I promise you'll feel so much better!

rachel
12-20-2015, 12:37 PM
I think when it comes to cutting things out, you definitely have to pick your battles.

I have to cut out candy completely cold turkey because I have zero self control with it. I either eat none or I eat waaaaay more than I should - there is no such thing as "one or two pieces" for me. I know it's ridiculous, but I don't know how to stop, LOL. It doesn't help that one of my co-workers brings in candy alllllll the time - we always have multiple bags of chocolate sitting around for anyone to grab some, and it's like my biggest downfall.

With most everything else, I'm usually pretty good about it. I've always allowed myself one cheat meal per week to get whatever I want. Then, if I have a craving throughout the week for something, I'll push it off until Saturday. If I have multiple cravings for different things (like Taco Bell versus pizza or something), I'll push them both off until Saturday and pick whichever one I want more on Saturday. That way, if I pick Taco Bell over pizza, I know I really didn't want pizza as badly as I thought I did when I was craving it.

So definitely keep some flexibility for those cravings, buuuuut some things are just best to cut out completely, especially if you're like me and know you have no self control with them, hahaha.

Octopus
12-21-2015, 08:30 PM
Caffine is a hard one for me. I've been working mornings (4am) for about a month at my coffee shop job and it kinda goes in cycles. One week I'll be fine - no double shot over ice needed. Then all the sudden I'll be tired constantly so I'll be drinking the expresso for about 3 days straight and it's like I'm addicted. I can't stop yawning. Crabby. Seemingly coming off caffine?? My sleep schedule isn't so bad lately. 5 days a week I'll go to the gym for an hour and a half, after work. 1 hour of cardio, 30 mins of weight machines, I guess their called??
Anyways, rachel and I_royalty_I you guys have some good methods of controlling junk food eating and those cravings omg! Definitely giving the cheat meal a try. I tend to think it's ok a little too often lol

Sci_Girl
12-21-2015, 08:50 PM
Following what Andrew said, sodas are a must remove if you are looking to lose weight. Furthermore if you are guilty of drinking your calories then cutting back and eventually eliminating them will do absolute wonders for your waistline. Now I know a lot of people basically main line soda, fruit drinks, and alcohol but if you are guilty of consuming a lot then you really need to make it your first step to cut back on the empty calories. This includes all soda, all fruit drinks, all mixes, beer (if that is your elixir of choice), sweet tea, lattes, frappes, slurpees, any whipped drink toppings, and all energy drinks. Water and tea is basically your two options. No sugar in either. And you can pile on the lemon slices, orange slices whatever fruit slice you want in your water if you do not like it plain. Once you are used to not having those sugary drink you can introduce the odd beer for example or glass of red wine. But by then you will know you must treat that drink as a treat and not something you guzzle down.

I_royalty_I
12-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Cutting out soda was the first thing I did. There were weeks when Id have none, but get the itch to grab one. Then other weeks Id give in and have one everyday. Eventually I found a balance. I usually only have soda when I eat pizza now. I'll have some pizza, grab a soda and that's good. Every other time, it's water. You've got to do what works for you, pick your battles.

Beer is the worst. When im hanging out with my friends, they are always drinking beer. I will partake of course, but beer is basically a meal by itself. I feel so full after a night of drinking beer and the term beer belly really makes sense. I usually prefer liquor now as it can get the job done faster. I enjoy going to tap houses and such but I usually only get one or two smaller beers to try out the local selections. It's all a balance game.
Ive given myself a pass for the holidays because there are going to be so many parties and get togethers. Such a struggle but so many good times.

rachel
12-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Similar to what you were saying about adding fruit, Sci_Girl, I bought myself an infusing water bottle and it CHANGED. MY. LIFE. Seriously. I'm drinking more water than I ever was before and it's so much fun to experiment with different flavors and know that it's still all natural, and it totally tricks my mind into thinking I'm drinking something more exciting than just water, hahaha.

Introvert
12-22-2015, 06:42 PM
I was thinking of buying one, definitly will now ^^
Anyway, I'm going to start working on my diet after boxing day.

Do you think I should go all out healthy or try and cut back gradually?

rachel
12-22-2015, 06:56 PM
I was thinking of buying one, definitly will now ^^
Anyway, I'm going to start working on my diet after boxing day.

Do you think I should go all out healthy or try and cut back gradually?

Yessssss. You'll love an infusing water bottle! I really recommend the 32 oz Bevgo one on Amazon... it's the biggest I was able to find, and it's super leak-proof, too.

As for going all out versus gradually, I think it definitely depends. Like I was saying a few posts ago, there are certain things that I just have to cut out completely because I definitely have no self-control when it comes to them. It's either none or waaaaaay too much - especially with candy or chocolate.

I don't go out of my way to buy it, but if it's there and I don't avoid it altogether, I will eat TONS of it, hahah. I eat healthy most of the time, but I do allow myself 1 cheat meal every week where I get to splurge on absolutely anything and everything I want. I've never felt like I was depriving myself that way, which has generally made it easier to stay on track.

Definitely don't just try and cut *everything* out completely all at once, but make the biggest effort with the things you have the hardest time controlling, I'd say.

rachel
12-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Ayyyyyy, I'm looking to get something set up to start on January 1 for the new year.
I'm thinking of a month-long challenge that would focus on one specific area of the body - abs, arms, legs, or even total body something or other. Does anyone else have a preference?

I'm working on a new thread that can be like the main discussion thread and include...
- a new series of challenges every month that anyone can complete with me
- a section for everyone's monthly goals and prizes or incentives for working toward those
- a section for fitness app contact info for anyone who wants to share (like running apps, calorie counting apps, etc.) & link up
- maybe a section or alternate thread for personal stories?
- maybe a section or alternate thread for healthy recipes?

Does anyone else have any input for what they might like to see, as well?

Raj
12-27-2015, 05:50 PM
lets do it rach i could afford to drop a few lbs

rachel
12-27-2015, 05:52 PM
lets do it rach i could afford to drop a few lbs

Yaaaasssss. And you can help me figure out some fun things to doooooo because I know you have a few tricks up your sleeve from before, too!

VitaminX
12-29-2015, 02:04 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sorry, had to post this LOL.

But yah, I'll be starting to get a bit more exercise myself after new years.
So, I'll keep this thread in the back of my mind.

Ent
12-29-2015, 02:15 PM
I would be interested in joining in something after the new year. My boyfriend will be back from visiting his family then and we were planning to start shopping/cooking healthy as we both need to shed some weight. I also need to work on my posture and just general stamina levels as I'd like to go hiking in the spring.

I like the idea of connecting with people on apps (maybe we could make a MyFitnessPal group?)

My intent is to focus on diet & rely on my stationary bike for daily exercise (low impact on my knees) but I'm down to try any challenge, even if just for motivation. :)

Teal
01-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Does anyone have a FitBit?
I've been using that to track a lot of my activities and it's really cool cause you can have challenges and invite friends to it. :0
My chiropractor said it's time for me to start working out!

cookiemunster
01-06-2016, 12:51 PM
I'm interested in joining. I've really been pushing myself to eat better. I'm down 20 total, but I have a lot more to go. lol So I don't want to lose motivation. My problem is night time. I don't sleep much and I get super hungry at night. I need someone to remind me to put the damn cookies down at night. xD;

Teal
01-06-2016, 01:09 PM
I'm interested in joining. I've really been pushing myself to eat better. I'm down 20 total, but I have a lot more to go. lol So I don't want to lose motivation. My problem is night time. I don't sleep much and I get super hungry at night. I need someone to remind me to put the damn cookies down at night. xD;

Do you get enough sleep?
I find sleeping earlier and enough (at least 8 hours for me) really affects my appetite - eating regularly, hungry at appropriate times, etc.

Suicune
01-06-2016, 01:11 PM
I need to run 2.4km on the treadmil

currently I can run at speed 9 but I need to reach atleast 12

Anyone got any tips?

Teal
01-06-2016, 01:27 PM
I need to run 2.4km on the treadmil

currently I can run at speed 9 but I need to reach atleast 12

Anyone got any tips?

I have no idea - I have to start running on the treadmill again too!
I would maybe increase the speed +1 for a minute and then go back down to the speed you're currently comfortable at.
Keep increasing and get more comfortable at that pace.

And increase over time? :)

Jasmin
01-09-2016, 05:15 PM
rachel I want to join too! So who is actually serious about this? What are we doing? Are we having weekly motivation/goal settings? challenges?

rachel
01-09-2016, 06:13 PM
rachel I want to join too! So who is actually serious about this? What are we doing? Are we having weekly motivation/goal settings? challenges?
I want to! I'm going to work on getting something set up tomorrow when I have free time, and I have some great ideas for monthly challenges, goal setting, motivation, etc.

Any suggestions are welcome, too!!