PDA

View Full Version : Gaming pc ??

Slytherin
12-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Hey so I'm looking to buy a new computer and I know basically nothing about them, I want it so I can play all my sims games on it looking to spend around/under 1000$
Any recommendations?

Maison
12-12-2015, 02:04 PM
I have a Mac and it can play sims!!!

Slytherin
12-12-2015, 02:06 PM
I have a Mac and it can play sims!!!

Really don't wanna get a mac :p To expensive and i'm so used to pc.

Bettser
12-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Look into Alienware, they have some pretty decent ones. Might be a bit over $1000 though

Slytherin
12-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks (:

Naked Gamer
12-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Your local PC store should be able to fix you up for that much just tell them what you want to do on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maison
12-12-2015, 02:21 PM
No get a razerblade!!! My friend has one!

xpecial
12-12-2015, 02:51 PM
If you are looking for a laptop, I will recommend this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

IMO, Best bang for your $$$$. Latest, intel processor/gpu and overall and good deal for $800. Was on sale for $750 last week. It will easily handle all your sims game.

Misha
12-13-2015, 10:09 AM
If you want a desktop, build one from scratch. Go to newegg.com they have everything you could need and building a PC comparable to anything Alienware has will be cheaper if you build one yourself. Or find someone who can help you build one whatever the case may be. Try to stay away from Nvidia products, they're nice but usually quite overpriced.

Daviid
12-16-2015, 03:11 PM
Is Sims all you want to play? or also some other games "more demanding"?

bandit
12-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Are you able to put together a PC yourself if you buy all the parts separately? Or are you looking for something that is already built?

TreesNut
12-18-2015, 06:42 PM
Hey so I'm looking to buy a new computer and I know basically nothing about them, I want it so I can play all my sims games on it looking to spend around/under 1000$
Any recommendations?

Well as a computer technician myself I would highly recommend purchasing parts seperatley and build your own pc. It is much cheaper and really great. I mean you can really build your own pc with custom desired Ram , CPU , hard drive and Dvd Rw ! Although alienwares are great they tend to be much expensive. Therefore you can really create your own but if you are looking to spend the full 1G , go ahead and purchase an alienware.

rachel
12-18-2015, 06:49 PM
I "built" my own tower through iBuyPower... I opted to have it actually built for me since I was too lazy to figure it out, although I've generally heard that's way less expensive and, as many people have already said, not really that hard.

I really enjoyed going that route and picking out exactly what I wanted, reading reviews, etc., instead of just being stuck with whatever came standard. If all you're looking to play is The Sims, you don't even need the best of the best.

Misha
12-19-2015, 09:41 AM
Yeah I'm with Rachel, if the sims is as deep as you'll go with gaming you can build a cheap computer with 4gb of ddr3 ram, a cheaper video card, a cheaper processor, and not need a fancy cooling system or anything of the sort. You can build a bad ass computer for what you need it for, for less than $600 and then keep the other $400 for a rainy day lol