PDA

View Full Version : [FREE] Cyberghost 12-months Premium

GetJinxed
12-05-2015, 12:47 PM
OFFER ENDED

Cyberghost is a VPN service. You all should be familiar with it or at least heard about it.

In order to get your key do the following:

1- [Only registered and activated users can see links]
2- Enter your email (you can use any disposable email services like temp-mail.org)
3- Click the link on the email and grab the key
4- Download Cyberghost if you haven't: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
5- Profit ;)

zxzero
12-05-2015, 01:02 PM
awesome, my 1 year free open vpn expires in like a month, so this is great! thanks

Maison
12-05-2015, 01:04 PM
This is awesome! I just bought a one year to someone else tho :/

Misha
12-05-2015, 03:00 PM
+repped thanks for the info

Rainey
12-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Am I able to hold on to the activation key for a few months before using it or does it expire?

I still have a few months left on my current VPN service :(

+repped as well :)

GetJinxed
12-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Am I able to hold on to the activation key for a few months before using it or does it expire?

I still have a few months left on my current VPN service :(

+repped as well :)

Not sure man :/ But this isn't the first time there's a giveaway of Cyberghost VPN premium. They last for 1 year anyways so maybe redeem one now and hold on another for when you think you're going to use. All you need is a different email. No need to even clear cookies or bother changing IPs :D

Rainey
12-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Not sure man :/ But this isn't the first time there's a giveaway of Cyberghost VPN premium. They last for 1 year anyways so maybe redeem one now and hold on another for when you think you're going to use. All you need is a different email. No need to even clear cookies or bother changing IPs :D

Thanks!! :D:D:D

Accelerator
12-05-2015, 09:31 PM
OFFER ENDED
WTF?! Should have done it as soon as I read this thread ;_;

GetJinxed
12-05-2015, 10:08 PM
WTF?! Should have done it as soon as I read this thread ;_;

Yep :( I thought it would last longer because i only knew about it today :o