PDA

View Full Version : I'm not able to open clraik programs

victoriamle
02-24-2012, 01:28 PM
I downloaded Pound extractor
Then when I opened the file, this happened:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Then I clicked 'Extract All' then this happened when I tried to open the Pound Extractor file after it extracted:

I went back to where it said 'Extract All' and 'Run' and when I clicked 'Run' the same thing happened.

"Component 'prjChameleon.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"
For every program it does this
:(

+Rep for a working solution
<3

J_L_K_64
02-24-2012, 01:32 PM
gotta register prjchameleon, or whatever the name is, and to do that, i think you need to move that file to your sys32? or syswow? i forget exactly

contra
02-24-2012, 01:32 PM
When it says extract, I usually just click and drag all the contents to 1 folder.

And download prjChameleon.ocx from [Only registered and activated users can see links]

And do you have 64 or 32 bit?

64 bit took me more time than 32 bit and it was more of a pain in the ass. lol

J_L_K_64
02-24-2012, 01:34 PM
yeah 64bit will be longer to make it work, and 32bit is easier, and more fun, lol

victoriamle
02-24-2012, 01:41 PM
When it says extract, I usually just click and drag all the contents to 1 folder.

And download prjChameleon.ocx from [Only registered and activated users can see links]

And do you have 64 or 32 bit?

64 bit took me more time than 32 bit and it was more of a pain in the ass. lol

I have no idea what bit I have, how do I check?
and I tried downloading prjChameleon.ocx from ocxdump and this showed up:

edit: I added the red box around the link I clicked to download it

contra
02-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Right click my computer and go to properties to check out what bit. And when you download it, it should go to your download folders and you'll have to click and drag it to the appropriate folder.

victoriamle
02-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Right click my computer and go to properties to check out what bit. And when you download it, it should go to your download folders and you'll have to click and drag it to the appropriate folder.
It says 355 bytes
And I can't drag it to the appropriate folder since it doesn't show up in my downloads

this is what happens when I click the link:

Then after I click whats in the red box:

D:

contra
02-24-2012, 02:13 PM
It's either 32 or 64 bit.

And when you download it, click the arrow that's pointing down and click the option that lets you see it in the folder.

Steve
02-24-2012, 02:20 PM

victoriamle
02-24-2012, 02:37 PM
It's either 32 or 64 bit.

And when you download it, click the arrow that's pointing down and click the option that lets you see it in the folder.

It's 32 bit :)
And it worked! Thank you so much! +rep