PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Tri out :P

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 06:17 PM
Never mind. You can now watch it at [Only registered and activated users can see links]

;D Enjoy my fellow digimonians

Suicune
11-21-2015, 06:35 PM
YUSH! ~is premium on xbox~

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 06:39 PM
YUSH! ~is premium on xbox~

I hate you XD

Pusheen
11-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Yeah, my childhood is back and I cried <3 the feels.
Is in Jkanime for any spanish-subs seeker

Brickhaus
11-21-2015, 07:43 PM
A sequel to the original? I'm gonna have to watch this o_o

Accelerator
11-21-2015, 07:46 PM
It's been out since yesterday :P

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
HorribleSubs.

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 07:52 PM
It's been out since yesterday :P

HorribleSubs.

You my friend are my hero:rolleyes:

Gnorbu
11-21-2015, 07:52 PM
I watched two episodes and so far I really like it! I have never seen the japanese version of digimon... But I fell in love with palmons voice! That is the cutes voice I have ever heard in my entire life!!! :P

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 08:01 PM
I watched two episodes and so far I really like it! I have never seen the japanese version of digimon... But I fell in love with palmons voice! That is the cutes voice I have ever heard in my entire life!!! :P

I still don't understand the reunion thing. They were so close in season 1 and 2. What the fuck happened XD

Accelerator
11-21-2015, 08:01 PM
You my friend are my hero:rolleyes:
NP :P

Neither have I, it was kinda weird hearing some of their names tho'...
Idk if the english dub shares the same names as the spanish dub but:
Izzy → Koushirou is the one that threw me off the most. The rest were kinda similar (or the same in Mimi's & Sora's case e___e) I thought Toei was gonna use the original "Butter-Fly" but they didn't XD.

Pusheen
11-21-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm honestly so excited, been waiting for months, since toei released the first trailer...
and I didn't got disappointed at all, is all so perfect honestly, people throwing shit before for the art style now ate their own words IMO.
They kept the original soundtracks and the seiyuus are PERFECT I mean, most of the digimons have the original seiyuus, come on ;A;
When Agumon talked for the first time, I melted. And cried. And Brave Heart?. I cried. And Palmon? I cried. I cry everytime.

I'm suck a sucker for this.

Now starts the long wait until next episodes though xD
April they said right? This is shit ;_;

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 08:08 PM
I'm honestly so excited, been waiting for months, since toei released the first trailer...
and I didn't got disappointed at all, is all so perfect honestly, people throwing shit before for the art style now ate their own words IMO.
They kept the original soundtracks and the seiyuus are PERFECT I mean, most of the digimons have the original seiyuus, come on ;A;
When Agumon talked for the first time, I melted. And cried. And Brave Heart?. I cried. And Palmon? I cried. I cry everytime.

I'm suck a sucker for this.

Now starts the long wait until next episodes though xD
April they said right? This is shit ;_;

That's a lonnnnng wait. But 4 more short episodes are being released shortly correct?

Accelerator
11-21-2015, 08:13 PM
And Brave Heart?. I cried.
Listening to it right now XD
(Nostalgia+Nerd)gasm e__e (?)

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I'd have LOVED to see the Metalgreymon/Weregarurumon & Wargreymon/Metalgarurumon evolutions too but that didn't happen either D:

Pusheen
11-21-2015, 08:14 PM
That's a lonnnnng wait. But 4 more short episodes are being released shortly correct?

If I read well, the current episode (which they divided in 4) is out now and the second one will be up on March/April
What they say is coming out in december is the dvd with the first episode on it

Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 08:16 PM
If I read well, the current episode (which they divided in 4) is out now and the second one will be up on March/April
What they say is coming out in december is the dvd with the first episode on it

Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Maybe. Not entirely sure XD

Listening to it right now XD
(Nostalgia+Nerd)gasm e__e (?)

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I'd have LOVED to see the Metalgreymon/Weregarurumon & Wargreymon/Metalgarurumon evolutions too but that didn't happen either D:

From what I gather the megas of the other children will FINALLY be shown in this new anime -_-

Accelerator
11-21-2015, 08:20 PM
Maybe. Not entirely sure XD

From what I gather the megas of the other children will FINALLY be shown in this new anime -_-

Well hopefully we won't have to wait til then for just trailers XD.
Links? e_e I only saw the evolutions the anime showed XD (Megakabuterimon, Garudamon, etc.) can't remember which 'level' they were.

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 08:22 PM
Well hopefully we won't have to wait til then for just trailers XD.
Links? e_e I only saw the evolutions the anime showed XD (Megakabuterimon, Garudamon, etc.) can't remember which 'level' they were.

was pictures I saw. Forgot where ): And the digimon PSP adventure showed them.

Accelerator
11-21-2015, 08:25 PM
was pictures I saw. Forgot where ): And the digimon PSP adventure showed them.

Is Gatomon's (Tailmon's) mega ev. this one ([Only registered and activated users can see links])? I remember that one because of Rumble Arena e_e (and this one ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) from Digimon Frontier)

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 08:36 PM
Is Gatomon's (Tailmon's) mega ev. this one ([Only registered and activated users can see links])? I remember that one because of Rumble Arena e_e (and this one ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) from Digimon Frontier)

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

gatomons mega without her tail ring is magnadramon. Thats why her digivolution was that in the movie because she didnt have her ring

Accelerator
11-21-2015, 08:46 PM

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

gatomons mega without her tail ring is magnadramon. Thats why her digivolution was that in the movie because she didnt have her ring

Ohhhh, I remember palmon's warp evo from savers aka Data Squad (IIRC), Patamon's mega ev. is from Frontier too (and Gatomon's too, probably, can't remember, it's been a long time since I watched those XD)
That was epic tho', hopefully (Please, please) TOEI, animate those D:

Pusheen
11-21-2015, 09:06 PM
Btw guys, can some explain me...

Why does Meiko have the original model of the digivice??

Doesn't make sense to me :/ :/ :/

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 09:07 PM
Btw guys, can some explain me...

Why does Meiko have the original model of the digivice??

Doesn't make sense to me :/ :/ :/

There's quite a few things that don't make any sense :/

Xiloscient
11-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Where can I find this in English sub for free??? This is hitting me right in the nostalgia feels.

Accelerator
11-21-2015, 09:59 PM
There's quite a few things that don't make any sense :/
IIRC a lot of people got a digivice at the end of S2? Can't remember if they got the original or the ones Kari & T.K. have

Where can I find this in English sub for free??? This is hitting me right in the nostalgia feels.

Post #6 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or go to KissAnime if you prefer streaming.

Xiloscient
11-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Post #6 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or go to KissAnime if you prefer streaming.

Thank you! I do prefer streaming :)

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 10:07 PM
IIRC a lot of people got a digivice at the end of S2? Can't remember if they got the original or the ones Kari & T.K. have

yeah at the time skip to when they are adults. This doesnt make sense :P

Accelerator
11-21-2015, 10:22 PM
yeah at the time skip to when they are adults. This doesnt make sense :P

Oh, didn't remember that detail. Weren't the original DigiDestined a little bit older than S2's cast tho? Or are you talking about S2 cast as adults (Can't remember even when I re-watched Digimon Adventure 02 last year XD)

Bowsette
11-21-2015, 10:38 PM
Oh, didn't remember that detail. Weren't the original DigiDestined a little bit older than S2's cast tho? Or are you talking about S2 cast as adults (Can't remember even when I re-watched Digimon Adventure 02 last year XD)

One of the reason people didn't like season 2 was because of the time skip that shows all of them as adults. A lot of people didn't like some of the pairings and another reason is some of it didn't make sense. Which is why I'm not surprised in this new anime it's stated that basically season 2 should have never happened

Skylark
11-22-2015, 04:18 AM
Oh man, Digimon gives me so much feels ;_;
Hikari and Takeru were my OTP back in the day
Love died died the day I found out that they didn't get married
I'll definitely look into this thing ;O

Gnorbu
11-22-2015, 07:30 AM
I loved that they kept the same intro music and the same evolving music from the very first season! Got goosebumbs and a drooling stain on my shirt xD

The next episodes will come out in march/april? That is insane!

Bowsette
11-22-2015, 11:06 AM
Oh man, Digimon gives me so much feels ;_;
Hikari and Takeru were my OTP back in the day
Love died died the day I found out that they didn't get married
I'll definitely look into this thing ;O

Apparently the events of season 2 weren't supposed to happen so you still might get your wish :P

And here you go. Proof that all the megas will be shown finally :D

FWD
11-22-2015, 03:55 PM
Loved it. Loved it. LOOOOOVED IT.

Exceeded all expectations, the interactions between the group were great and the animation is superb, will probably watch it a few (hundred) more times before March/April.

I don't know how I feel about an angsty Tai though. It's not a bad thing it just feels a tad weird. Izzy crushing on Mimi is random but in such a good, good way. Izzy kinda stole the show for me actually- the scene where Tai and Matt begin fighting and Izzy's continuing to yap on is awesome. Oh and when he and T.K 'went to the shops' lol. I spazzed when Gennai was mentioned (the sub I watched referred to him as a 'walk-in' which is intriguing if it's translated correctly) and can't wait to find out Meicoomon's backstory.

Actually, I think I'm gonna rewatch it right now. I'm so happy this didn't turn out to be a steaming pile of shit. :D

Suicune
11-22-2015, 03:58 PM
Gogoanime has 4 episodes out :)

Bowsette
11-22-2015, 03:58 PM

Exceeded all expectations, the interactions between the group were great and the animation is superb, will probably watch it a few (hundred) more times before March/April.

I don't know how I feel about an angsty Tai though. It's not a bad thing it just feels a tad weird. Izzy crushing on Mimi is random but in such a good, good way. Izzy kinda stole the show for me actually- the scene where Tai and Matt begin fighting and Izzy's continuing to yap on is awesome. Oh and when he and T.K 'went to the shops' lol. I spazzed when Gennai was mentioned (the sub I watched referred to him as a 'walk-in' which is intriguing if it's translated correctly) and can't wait to find out Meicoomon's backstory.

Actually, I think I'm gonna rewatch it right now. I'm so happy this didn't turn out to be a steaming pile of shit. :D

Yes the sad Tai thing is kind of weird. I mean it's like he forgot that he fought myotismon there with a shit more damage done.
So many unanswered questions though :/ And it's like Sora isn't with Matt anymore the way they are acting

potatoespotate
11-22-2015, 07:47 PM

I can't really remember but I always thought that it was Joe that crushed on Mimi, though I'm pretty sure at s2 they didn't end up together anyway. only Sora and Matt did I think.

Most of the pairings at S2 didn't make sense to me, I didn't hate it since I wasn't really shipping anyone or anything when I was like 10 lol. I just watched digimon b/c I liked it. I remember waking up at 10am every Sunday (when they showed it on TV in my country) to watch it back in the day! xD

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I loved that they kept the same intro music and the same evolving music from the very first season! Got goosebumbs and a drooling stain on my shirt xD

The next episodes will come out in march/april? That is insane!

No kidding! I got super excited when Butterfly played! and moreso when they evolved with braveheart!! x)

Mindfang
11-26-2015, 06:30 AM
spending today watching this in between drawings. everything is so shiny.
the animation cant beat the animation from the first movie though, that was absolutely My Shit. id love to see em go back to that somehow but i know they wont.

this show was my furry awakening and im disgusted at how easily this reboot reminds me of this shameful part of me

this reboot was weird to see announced way back when, it was announced the week i picked up digimon world 1 again. reminded me how tsundere i was towards this entire franchise (i was a massive pokemon fan, couldnt enjoy both ofc) but also how badly coded that entire game was. i wanna go back to playing it.