PDA

View Full Version : Skipping past Megavideo Limit!

Ben
12-22-2011, 12:44 PM
(I brought this tutorial over from another forum to not forget about it. Enjoy, NOT MINE.)

Hey, everyone! I'm going to show you how to continuously stream MegaVideo accounts without having to wait after watching the limit! It's simple and easy, and works for everyone!

There are actually a couple of ways. The first I find most efficient, but it won't last forever.

Method 1

Simply add a 9 to the end of Megavideo, and ta da!

For example! Say your link was '[Only registered and activated users can see links]'
Change it to '[Only registered and activated users can see links]'

This won't last for long! Once news spread of the leak, Megavideo is most likely going to react! Take advantage of this while you can!

Method 2

1) Click the play button then click pause, and wait for the video to load all the way.
2) File > Work Offline.
3) Enjoy the episode
4) Click file > work online

Method 3

Add '+++' at the end of the megavideo url - Does not work for everyone!

Method 4

or u can simply download megakey and watch all u want between 7pm and 2am. and even get premium downloads during those times

Thanks for the extra method, thatf1shguy!

Enjoy your videos!

Steve
12-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Very useful, gonna try the "9" thing.

Slasher
12-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Wow thanks, this will be very useful for me to finish the series I'm watching :cool:

DarkAngel
12-23-2011, 02:26 PM
I'll test out the 9... is the easiest xD!

Anyways I'm not a fan of megavideo...

I thought it was megaupload when entered this thread xD!

Shichibukai
12-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Sadly megavideo is totally blocked where I live :(
But cool guide

bamag
12-23-2011, 06:48 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I use that for Megavideo as well as VideoBB and other stuff. Works most of the time but sometimes doesn't become of the high traffic on that site

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 01:40 PM
Normally if megavideo hits the limit, I try to google an alternate hosting site but sometimes that takes a lot of time and searching through junk sites. I'm surprised this guide is still around, saw it a year ago.

Azn
12-25-2011, 11:20 PM
I open all the links I want to watch, press play, then pause to let them load. Then I go offline and I can watch them :)

runbikesurf
12-26-2011, 01:28 AM
Thanks. I get tired of the stupid limit and looking around for alternate sites.

w_is_awesome
01-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Thank you my good sir they work and now I can watch my anime.

haxatax
01-06-2012, 07:57 PM
haha awesome find