PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Account

Kit
11-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Thanks to all those who helped!
Nexon returned my account to me! Surprisingly, nothing was taken off of my character(s).

DarkByte
11-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Are maple accs not like really secure because they have pins and a on screen keyboard that randomized key postions to get passed loggers?

Kit
11-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Are maple accs not like really secure because they have pins and a on screen keyboard that randomized key postions to get passed loggers?

I guess? But that's irrelevant.
They got my password somehow (not sure how, but they did). With my password, you can go in and change the e-mail without problem. They changed my e-mail.
Once they changed my e-mail, they can change my PIC/password/whatever account info they want to, and I can't do anything but sit back and wait for Nexon to respond to my ticket.

jayss8
11-03-2015, 08:35 PM
You never added these "best friends" of yours anywhere else besides maplestory, surely even if you didn't, you should remember their IGNs, I can help maybe. What world are you in?

Kit
11-03-2015, 10:15 PM
You never added these "best friends" of yours anywhere else besides maplestory, surely even if you didn't, you should remember their IGNs, I can help maybe. What world are you in?

I have my "best friends" on and off maple.
But I do have a bunch of online friends that I only had contact with on Maple.
And I do remember (most of) their IGNs, I never said I didn't. All I said was maple was my only means of contacting them.

I'm in Bera. Not sure how you could help, though o;
I've tried logging on my fiance' account, but whoever stole my account doesn't seem to be logging into my characters (at least not when my fiance is online). My character's aren't stripped, either (well, aside from the ones that I stripped myself)... but my main character isn't stripped or anything.

Banannie
11-04-2015, 09:30 PM
A[Only registered and activated users can see links] I'm so sorry you lost your account hun, hopefully you will get it back as soon as possible. It sounds like you put a lot of hard work into it.

Kit
11-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Thank you! I'm hoping Nexon will return my account xD haha

Banannie
11-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Thank you! I'm hoping Nexon will return my account xD haha

Me too. :3

rida1
05-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Looking forward joining team Clraik!