PDA

View Full Version : Guides?

Naked Gamer
10-25-2015, 02:24 PM
Anyone know any guides for this that can link or what ever Im new to FR and scrubby lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skylark
10-25-2015, 02:49 PM
scarmans

This guide right here is pretty good. c: It's a bit outdated though, it was made in Dec. 2014.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

FAQ by an Admin

Resources Links by a Mod

Right now FR is in the middle of a festival, we have one on the last week of every month, save for December, when we have Night of the Nocturnes and the Nocturne species is available. Here is a festival guide:

Money Making Guide:

Also, there is a guides forum right here for more specific guides

If you have any questions about anything I'd be glad to answer them too! :p
Also, usually around the time of registration the different flights will have 'Mentor Programs' in which seasoned users take newbies under their wings and answer any questions they have. When I started I was utterly confused, but my kind mentor explained the ropes to me and I learned fast. You could probably still sign up for that. Or, if you just have a question about anything you could make a topic in your Flight Specific forum and your flightmates would be glad to help you out. C:

Naked Gamer
10-25-2015, 04:29 PM
scarmans

This guide right here is pretty good. c: It's a bit outdated though, it was made in Dec. 2014.

FAQ by an Admin

Resources Links by a Mod

Right now FR is in the middle of a festival, we have one on the last week of every month, save for December, when we have Night of the Nocturnes and the Nocturne species is available. Here is a festival guide:

Money Making Guide:

Also, there is a guides forum right here for more specific guides

If you have any questions about anything I'd be glad to answer them too! :p
Also, usually around the time of registration the different flights will have 'Mentor Programs' in which seasoned users take newbies under their wings and answer any questions they have. When I started I was utterly confused, but my kind mentor explained the ropes to me and I learned fast. You could probably still sign up for that. Or, if you just have a question about anything you could make a topic in your Flight Specific forum and your flightmates would be glad to help you out. C:

thanks plus repped :)

Oryx
10-25-2015, 04:48 PM
Welcome to Flight Rising :$

Culex's guide for leveling and distributing stats for your coliseum team