PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested in a NQII autoplayer...

Master Shake
10-16-2015, 05:29 PM
Similar to the one methrend (I think that was his name) made? This may be my next project.

Naked Gamer
10-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Similar to the one methrend (I think that was his name) made? This may be my next project.

Yes please :)

If you do can you have it collect the other avatars as well possibly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkByte
10-16-2015, 09:24 PM
Already coded most of this , upto chapter 3 if i remember right

Chibicat
10-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Is methrend working on a NQ2 autoplayer too? The NQ1 one worked/works great for me. At the moment we just have the NQ2 autotrainer by Joe... but a full program/completer would be awesome :)

DarkByte
10-16-2015, 09:57 PM
Theres not a nq1 completer? I can do that when i get a few hours

TheBaphomet
10-16-2015, 10:03 PM
DarkByte there is a nq1 ap Mastershake if you made a nq2 fully ap I would love you long time

Chibicat
10-16-2015, 10:05 PM
Theres not a nq1 completer? I can do that when i get a few hours

there is one, sorry that was a typo on my end!

DarkByte
10-16-2015, 10:10 PM
I did most of it already like i said just when i replayed it , it messed up a few steps so i need to see where it went wrong and change a few coordinates. It was actually very smart , would buy supplys , hunt around city and heal at mother/npcs ect ill get it done soon.

TheBaphomet
10-16-2015, 10:14 PM
I did most of it already like i said just when i replayed it , it messed up a few steps so i need to see where it went wrong and change a few coordinates. It was actually very smart , would buy supplys , hunt around city and heal at mother/npcs ect ill get it done soon.

Well I know you are just about a god in this field lol the first ever ab I used (10+ yrs ago god I can't remember was made by you). Figured if it was possible to be on neo you can do it lol.

DarkByte
10-16-2015, 10:18 PM
Well I know you are just about a god in this field lol the first ever ab I used (10+ yrs ago god I can't remember was made by you). Figured if it was possible to be on neo you can do it lol.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This one?

TheBaphomet
10-16-2015, 10:20 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This one? I have made a few :D

Video didn't play not sure if it's my phone or not though. It was fucking grand though. I would AB the farie pet pets and make at least 2 mill a night no problem back then never got iced lol. Nice to see that you are humble enough to talk to people :p

DarkByte
10-16-2015, 10:24 PM
I edited link the stupid filter system kept breaking it cause it had d/z in link lol

Also im a bundle of humble :D

TheBaphomet
10-16-2015, 10:26 PM
I edited link the stupid filter system kept breaking it cause it had d/z in link lol

Also im a bundle of humble :D

It looked basic. Had a login for the site it came off of. Then loaded the shop id and your list. You didn't have to worry about rs bans then. Top half was the shop and your list bottom half was your rs if I remember correctly.

By basic I mean the interface and in no ways to I mean the coding

It's crazy since I think you are 3 years younger then me (I'm 26) and you could make such a program. I learned html and started to try a little c++ before life stopped me that long ago since I saw what you could do. I figured you would be working for some big corporation by now.

DarkByte
10-16-2015, 10:32 PM
Hmm could of been many I have been doing this for many years haha :D!

I think RareBuyer was my best aber ill knock up nq2 over next few days anyway will probly offer it has a free service in give away section for a week or two so i can make sure codes perfect unless u wanna do it master? idc tbh i have a few things on atm.

Also to your edit , I have no quals in computers programming is a hobby , some people play golf , some people hack into companys and make bots for there games haha

TheBaphomet
10-16-2015, 10:35 PM

I think RareBuyer was my best aber ill knock up nq2 over next few days anyway will probly offer it has a free service in give away section for a week or two so i can make sure codes perfect unless u wanna do it master? idc tbh i have a few things on atm

Lol I am sure you have a few things [emoji14] if you need accounts run them on give me a message and I'm sure I'll have one you can run one on. I honestly look forward to everything you come out with.

I have the premium HMA vpn service since they ice everything off my ip but it seems to close the session of the nq player out automatically on cmd pmt and Python so not sure if it's the Vpn I'm using or not so compatible with Windows 8

DarkByte
10-17-2015, 12:10 AM
Yeah ill send master what I have later as I am working on a few things if he has issues ill take over :)

j03
10-17-2015, 01:16 AM
DarkByte I still have Rare Buyer source. :D I need Windows 7 again to use VB6 SDK with most of my old apps...

Naked Gamer
10-17-2015, 01:29 AM

I think RareBuyer was my best aber ill knock up nq2 over next few days anyway will probly offer it has a free service in give away section for a week or two so i can make sure codes perfect unless u wanna do it master? idc tbh i have a few things on atm.

Also to your edit , I have no quals in computers programming is a hobby , some people play golf , some people hack into companys and make bots for there games haha

tag me plz?

lol hobbies :)

GetJinxed
10-17-2015, 07:57 AM
That would be awesome :) By the way i always wondered how do you know the exact player's position? Let's say in the beggining you need to train around the first village to get the first few levels up and sometimes if you don't have a pot you need to go to your mother so you can rest and get full hp again. So you'd need to somehow detect the exact coordinates of the map right? How do you achieve that? :rolleyes:

Naked Gamer
10-17-2015, 08:17 AM
That would be awesome :) By the way i always wondered how do you know the exact player's position? Let's say in the beggining you need to train around the first village to get the first few levels up and sometimes if you don't have a pot you need to go to your mother so you can rest and get full hp again. So you'd need to somehow detect the exact coordinates of the map right? How do you achieve that? :rolleyes:

It would have to have navigation logic to pick up from a Discount and other issues. Hopefully it does