PDA

View Full Version : Hacker got caught?

rat
10-08-2015, 08:59 AM
I don't know much about FR since I don't play but I was curious if anyone know what happened with this thing:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here it is if you don't feel like clicking the link

A Message from a Hacker [FR]

@cassowarhea

Generating items was easy.
I had sold to solknots/Altan (Have skype and paypal receipts as evidence.) for $4000+ before they found out how to generate items themselves and attempted a chargeback so fuck them.

I�m Wicca,
If you don�t remember me from last time I�m that person who kinda might of caused the imperial crisis of June/July or whenever that shit is by the keystroke of �s�.

ATT & happywing are innocent as they paid with gems in game.
Nyuvera is innocent as well, she was reselling items I sold her for offsite currency without knowing they were not legit.

Jaxsen is an asshole who scams FR black-market users out of thousands of dollars and goes by norahlove_ on black market forums.

Total profits? I made $6000+ off of FR this past month starting from the beginning of September. I could go on and on about how I did this and how easy it was, but that�d be bragging wouldn�t it? :)

Love you guys, Wicca (15/M/USA)

j03
10-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Not impressed.

Naked Gamer
10-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Wow I don't play FR but that dude sounds like a complete douche!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misha
10-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Lol he thinks he's a bad ass

Air
10-08-2015, 09:51 AM
I feel like he added a few too many zeros to that payment.
Someone's overcompensating. :rolleyes:

Naked Gamer
10-08-2015, 09:56 AM
I feel like he added a few too many zeros to that payment.
Someone's overcompensating. :rolleyes:

Nah he definitely has a huge package below minimum 14inchs at least on flop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapir
10-08-2015, 09:27 PM
lmao I've traded with them before... that's weird, if they could have just generated the items themselves why bother?

Anonymoose
10-12-2015, 03:18 PM
How these people are generating items is what I'd like to know... :\

DarkByte
10-12-2015, 06:40 PM
If these noobs can find exploits I think I would have it in a day or two at most...

This games needs securing if anyone knows the staff and they need help pass them to me.

I don't think anyones making 6k off that game btw.

txtsd
10-13-2015, 08:35 AM
(15/M/USA)

How is nobody talking about this? This is my favorite part!

garnet
10-13-2015, 10:27 AM
How these people are generating items is what I'd like to know... :\

this! I'd love to give it a shot with some not-so-obvious items.I'm not gonna sit here and dupe KS shit, but genes? coli bosse? hell, even occasionally a windbound plumage? I can dream.....

Lapis
10-17-2015, 11:28 PM
this! I'd love to give it a shot with some not-so-obvious items.I'm not gonna sit here and dupe KS shit, but genes? coli bosse? hell, even occasionally a windbound plumage? I can dream.....

Imagine duping eggs
I'll get that Triple G1 someday :')

Anonymoose
10-18-2015, 11:53 PM
lmao even just duping food so that there can be break from coliseum once in a while... but yes, guh, the egg possibilities, that'd be great. i think this current duping trick is reliant on ks-codes though. last i head of a duping trick was early on during the sites run, something about the method of taking items from messages.

Shawn
10-19-2015, 01:38 AM
If these noobs can find exploits I think I would have it in a day or two at most...

This games needs securing if anyone knows the staff and they need help pass them to me.

I don't think anyones making 6k off that game btw.

That'll teach 'em!

crocogator
10-19-2015, 01:19 PM
I heard that gem genes were also being duped - if that's true, then there's gotta be more to it than using KS codes. I bought a festival item off Wicca at one point in-game before they got banned for the imp scroll fiasco. They had loads of this item, multiple copies up in the AH and several more in their horde. Don't know if they were duped too or just payment from other users for their KS items, but Wicca was trying to sell a lot of them.

Oryx
10-19-2015, 03:26 PM
crocogator you can have pages of festival items, that in itself doesn't automatically mean they were duped. Going off of this thread, it's more likely Wicca had an autoplayer running during festivals. Unless you're talking a dozen sunchaser jewelery or similar it's really unlikely. Duping 2014-2015 (and most 2013) festival items is just really unwise and unnecessary. :)

I'd dupe scatter scrolls for personal use if I could. Less attention than hatching a bunch of g1s. But I have a gambling problem.