PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather?

learningtoneopet1
09-25-2015, 12:18 AM
The rules are rather simple. Someone posts a would you rather statement, and the next post must answer it and ask their own question for the next person. Brownie points for making it really tough to answer.

Would you rather have someone walk in on you masturbating or playing neopets?

lisaasil12
09-25-2015, 12:20 AM
Playing neopets
Would you rather find out that your life was just a dream or would you rather be blue (like your skin color would be blue)

Sci_Girl
09-30-2015, 08:12 PM
Find out my life was just a dream.

Would you rather be itchy for the rest of your life? or be sticky for the rest of your life?

Roslyn
09-30-2015, 09:47 PM
Ooh that's a hard one. I suppose sticky. Being itchy would mean sores and sadness.

Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of it?
(both outcomes unavoidable)

DJ Music Man
09-30-2015, 10:29 PM
Date, then I'd get everything done before then. :P

And do as much shit as I can before then, knowing that I won't die then. :P

Would you rather have your coffee always be cold and taste spoiled, or be boiling hot and taste burnt?

zxzero
10-01-2015, 02:34 AM
Burnt i like the taste of burnt coffee.
Would you rather be freezing cold all the time or burning up (fever like). You could do nothing about either you would always feel freezing cold or burning hot

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Naked Gamer
10-01-2015, 03:43 AM
Burning hot, negate it by living in a freezer for the rest of my life.

Would you rather date a older rich lady who wants sex all the time or a smoking hot blonde super model type that doesn't do anything but drive you insane but makes you look epic in front of your friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBaphomet
10-01-2015, 05:05 AM
I'll take the old lady; I have a money fetish. Would you rather have no knees or no elbows?

Sci_Girl
10-01-2015, 06:44 AM
No knees. Means below knee amputation, much each to get a prosthesis for that rather than use able arms and hands.

Would you rather smell stinky for the rest of your life and not know it? or smell something stinky that no one else but you can smell for the rest of your life?

Misha
10-01-2015, 06:56 AM
I'd rather be stinky

Would you rather have no internet or no cell phone?

Roslyn
10-01-2015, 06:59 AM
No cellphone.

Would you rather lose all sexual function/organs or gain 250lbs for the rest of your life?

Naked Gamer
10-01-2015, 07:41 AM
No cellphone.

Would you rather lose all sexual function/organs or gain 250lbs for the rest of your life?

Fuck you!

I'd gain the 250 least I'd have a little chance to touch it again :) haha

Would you rather have no money for a life time or be homeless for a life time?

Roslyn
10-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Homeless. I could adapt to living outside as long as I had money to feed my family.

Would you rather have a rewind button for your life, or a pause button for your life? (And why)

Naked Gamer
10-01-2015, 09:31 AM
Homeless. I could adapt to living outside as long as I had money to feed my family.

Would you rather have a rewind button for your life, or a pause button for your life? (And why)

Neither because either way you're stuck in time.

Would you rather 1000 paper cuts or water torture for 12hrs?

Roslyn
10-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Paper cuts. At least I could wear cute band aids.

Would you rather always have to speak everything on your mind or never be able to speak again?

Cath
10-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Paper cuts. At least I could wear cute band aids.

Would you rather always have to speak everything on your mind or never be able to speak again?

Speak everything on my mind. I guess I would definitely feel better about it after saying what bothers me, and it's not like I have that many bad things to tell about people anyway. i'm too pure

Would you rather be rich and do a job you don't like for the rest of your life, or have a job you absolutely adore but be poor?

DJ Music Man
10-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Eh, a job I don't like, at least I'll have some time to not stress about finances, like I currently do, and dedicate my time to hobbies and other aspects of my life.

Would you rather always speak on a shrill, loud, and annoying voice whenever you open up your mouth, or be so quiet you have to literally mumble on others' ears to make yourself heard?

Wooloo
10-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Speak everything on my mind. I guess I would definitely feel better about it after saying what bothers me, and it's not like I have that many bad things to tell about people anyway. i'm too pure

Would you rather be rich and do a job you don't like for the rest of your life, or have a job you absolutely adore but be poor?

This one's easy! Do a job you absolutely adore and be poor.

I've heard horror stories of doctors being super depressed because they hate their jobs (but make good money). That's no way to live. :\

Would you rather go trick-or-treating in a Jigglypuff costume (one of those bigass ones that make you look like a walking slice of ham) or would you rather wear Ash Ketchum's outfit to school?

Roslyn
10-01-2015, 08:56 PM
This one's easy! Do a job you absolutely adore and be poor.

I've heard horror stories of doctors being super depressed because they hate their jobs (but make good money). That's no way to live. :\

Would you rather go trick-or-treating in a Jigglypuff costume (one of those bigass ones that make you look like a walking slice of ham) or would you rather wear Ash Ketchum's outfit to school?
Uh this pretty much sums up what high school was for me. I would no doubt be 100% okay with either but Jigglypuff is my spirit animal (next to cats) so probably that one.

Would you rather drown in acid or in sewage?

Naked Gamer
10-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Uh this pretty much sums up what high school was for me. I would no doubt be 100% okay with either but Jigglypuff is my spirit animal (next to cats) so probably that one.

Would you rather drown in acid or in sewage?

Solid troll one.

Probably go with acid and hope the fuck it's a faster Death :/

Would you rather have the ability to manipulate minds or go back and forth through your own time line? (Like butterfly effect your younger self blacks out when your older self goes back)

Maison
10-02-2015, 05:51 AM
Probably go back in the timeline thing that seems cool.. And i can win the lottery...

Would you rather have a real life neopet or a real life pokemon???

Naked Gamer
10-02-2015, 06:19 AM
Probably go back in the timeline thing that seems cool.. And i can win the lottery...

Would you rather have a real life neopet or a real life pokemon???

Obviously Pokemon!!!

Would you rather sit on thumb tacks or sit on a weird stranger?

Maison
10-02-2015, 07:05 AM
Is that even a question???
A weird stranger lollll

Would you rather go to a screamo concert or a country band concert

c4ndym4n
10-02-2015, 07:13 AM
screamo....

would you rather have to sniff oprah's farts or have to listen to nothing but obama's speaches for the rest of your life.

Sci_Girl
10-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Farts. Those will not be constant.

My dad approached me with my worst nightmare for a food item, offered me $100 to eat a pickled egg. I said no can do because I absolutely cannot stand eggs. So...

Would you rather eat a pickled egg? or a pickled herring (that jarred skin on gnarly looking stuff at the grocery store)?

DJ Music Man
10-02-2015, 11:59 PM
(Wow, I feel so left aside, my last post was completely ignored. :-/ Harsh.)
Actually, the egg. I HATE fish that tastes like fish, and I know pickled herring like a fish and a bitch.

So, yeah, repeating my question from last page...
Would you rather always speak on a shrill, loud, and annoying voice whenever you open up your mouth, or be so quiet you have to literally mumble on others' ears to make yourself heard?

Roslyn
10-03-2015, 12:24 PM
(Wow, I feel so left aside, my last post was completely ignored. :-/ Harsh.)
Actually, the egg. I HATE fish that tastes like fish, and I know pickled herring like a fish and a bitch.

So, yeah, repeating my question from last page...
Mumble. I'll learn sign language.

Would you rather have $100,000 cash or 2 million dollars worth of pure cocaine?

Snoop Lion
10-13-2015, 11:59 AM
2 million dollar worth of pure cocaine. Become the next Cartel YO

Would you rather know the exact date of your death (could be tomorrow or 100 years from now) or not know.

Sci_Girl
10-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Not know. I have enough anxiety as it is. Do not need a looming death date creeping in on me.

Would you rather go skydive or bunjee jump off of a 300 ft tall bridge?

Chibicat
10-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Skydive for sure!!!!

PS - my husband and his friends love the whole 'would you rather' game. This is one of their favourites (pretty much unanswerable).. hope it's allowed here..:

- Would you rather: a) have to watch your parents every time they do it for the rest of your life or b) join in once.... ;)

TheBaphomet
10-16-2015, 10:07 PM
Considering my mother is a cunt that one deserves a +rep as I cannot answer

Pusheen
12-26-2015, 09:44 AM
You missed to post a question hah :P

Would you rather eat only sweet things or only salty things for a year?

Maison
12-26-2015, 02:47 PM
You missed to post a question hah :P

Would you rather eat only sweet things or only salty things for a year?

Salty things because its more likely to be real food lmaooooaoaoaooaoooaoaoaoaoaao ^______^

Would you rather throw your phone off of a cliff or a skyscraper!!

Pusheen
01-14-2016, 03:46 PM
Skyscraper because if I'm going to kill my phone, it better be with style.

Would you rather jump 100 times or run 10 minutes?

xohsosuper
01-14-2016, 09:59 PM
Run 10 minutes, my boobs do not allow me to jump that much Dx

Would you rather eat a live mini squid (with appropriate sauce for dipping) or eat an alive bug.

Think of the suckers on the squid, mind you. And for the bug specifically I'd say one really big one straight out of your nightmares :biggrin-new:

Sci_Girl
01-14-2016, 10:32 PM
I eat sushi so I could eventually down a live squid. Big scary bug nightmare would be the cave dwelling whip scorpion. Snowballs chance in hell I would ever eat that mofo.

Would you rather sleep in a creepy graveyard for a night or a creepy haunted house for the night?

Mama Bear
01-14-2016, 10:40 PM
The house. For one, because a graveyard is more open, so it's easier for things to come at you from any direction, whereas the house you could bale yourself up in the safest corner. For two, it better accounts for weather. For three, it would have a better chance of having wi-fi.

Live without internet for a year, or without your phone for 6 months?

Pusheen
01-15-2016, 04:31 PM
Without my phone for 6 months: I honestly don't use it anyway haha

Would you rather have 100 well behaved cats or 10 crazy and violent dogs?