PDA

View Full Version : Need help with iPhone. PLEASE.

~❤~
09-11-2015, 06:20 PM
I have a problem with my iPhone that is driving me I N S A N E. It will not update or download apps and if you delete an app it will automatically restart a few minutes later and the app will be back. (I've tried removing all files for the app in iFile but it will still show up on my apps in the store like it's installed and it still takes up space.) When I plug my phone into my PC on iTunes (Latest version) to update my ios (I think this might be the problem's root) it does not give me the update message and if I try to update it on my phone it will never load up the update it just loads forever. I have 0 space left but even when I cleared space it behaved the same. This started happening randomly, not after I did or installed something. The people at the phone store don't know anything and I don't know what to do. Should I unjailbreak my phone (8.1) or...?

PrettySarcastic
09-11-2015, 06:28 PM
I've yet to encounter an iPhone problem that a factory reset can't solve. Have you performed a recent backup?

~❤~
09-11-2015, 08:36 PM
No ;_;

PrettySarcastic
09-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Okay. I know you said the people at the phone store couldn't help - safe to assume you mean your wireless carrier?

An Apple Store would be the best place to have someone professional troubleshoot it -- if you haven't tried that, is there one near you?

Maison
09-11-2015, 09:22 PM
why dont you just call your warranty company and get a new one????

goldentryst
09-12-2015, 03:44 AM
^ Yeah, if it's a legitimate malfunctioning on the phone's part (meaning you didn't get it wet or something) they'll replace it for you at no charge.