PDA

View Full Version : New update, Torment VIII+

j03
08-29-2015, 05:05 PM
So far that's all I have seen from the update. I haven't played in almost three months... this might get me back into it!

ltmbear
09-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Season 4 is pretty good so far, I'm having a lot of fun. Rolled monk to start, probably going to try out barb after I've finished gearing and pushed the leaderboards a bit.

amorderp
09-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Blah. Haven't gotten around to making a season char yet, don't feel like starting over lol. Just been working on my regular barb, testing out the new HoTA build to push GR 50's

j03
09-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Blah. Haven't gotten around to making a season char yet, don't feel like starting over lol. Just been working on my regular barb, testing out the new HoTA build to push GR 50's

I've done 3 seasons so far and it gets kinda boring starting over each time. If I start to play again I will just run my regular non-seasonal character (Demon Hunter).

amorderp
09-28-2015, 05:45 PM
I've done 3 seasons so far and it gets kinda boring starting over each time. If I start to play again I will just run my regular non-seasonal character (Demon Hunter).

Yeah I've done the season thing twice, one of them was hardcore. The only class that sits well with me is Barb too, I've tried every other class. So constantly levelling and gearing barbs is kinda boring

Jin
10-03-2015, 08:05 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

also kanai's cube op

ltmbear
10-07-2015, 04:50 AM
monks and barbs = current meta

every class is fun to play though, just can't push high gr unless you're monk/barb/dart wd

Naked Gamer
10-07-2015, 07:10 AM
I tried to get back into Diablo but still bores me weird though I loved D2 :( only thing I sorter liked was on PC when you could sell stuff for real $$ not sure if you can still do that though I could imagine that being dead now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk