PDA

View Full Version : A little tip for petpet battle trophy ?

KJiU
08-21-2015, 12:32 AM
I recently won a petpet battle trophy so I am sharing the tricks I use to win but I am not sure if it is counted as a guide as I don't think it win let u win a match 100% .

Step 1: You will need 2 petpets .
Petpet 1 - a high lvl (mine was lvl8)
Petpet 2 - a low lvl (lvl 1)

Step 2: use your highest petpet to start the battle then switch to the lower petpet to defeat your opponent . ( I use my lvl 8 to start and finish off with the lvl 1)

Step 3: Just fight with headshot and pressing shield on and off during the match .
(Sometimes you can just headshot smoothly and end it in a few clicks, and sometimes you need to fight by switching between shielding and headshot) .

My last record was 9 straight win before i got my trophy.

I hope this tricks help you out with the petpet battle and it takes quite some time to win the matches as well .
Thanks .

potatoespotate
08-21-2015, 01:55 AM
I might give this a shot! Thanks! are there any other methods to level up your petpet besides battling and lab ray though?

KJiU
08-21-2015, 02:24 AM
Turmaculus will grant petpet lv as well I think but there is a chance he will eat you petpet too .

potatoespotate
08-21-2015, 02:29 AM
I guess there's no risk free way of doing it lol.

KJiU
08-21-2015, 03:18 AM
Yeah haha . Mine was lvl up by the lab ray . To think back about it lab ray has a chance to destroy your petpet as well x.x"

Naked Gamer
08-21-2015, 03:49 AM
Yeah haha . Mine was lvl up by the lab ray . To think back about it lab ray has a chance to destroy your petpet as well x.x"

Haha yeah into dust :/

I tried few times to get some high end Petpet through it but not so lucky :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brickhaus
08-22-2015, 04:53 PM
You can't remove zapped Petpets anyway. :P They revert to what they were before getting zapped.

silvertongue
10-17-2015, 08:57 PM
Thanks for this!

iAaron
10-27-2015, 03:58 AM
Whats the best way to get a high level petpet?

KJiU
11-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Whats the best way to get a high level petpet?

Slow way is to win 10 petpet battle to lvl up 1 lvl . Zapping is faster but then there is risk to it as well . i manage to zapped mine to lvl11 . Sometimes pound pet have high lvl petpets maybe i think i saw once before .

Naked Gamer
11-02-2015, 04:11 AM
Slow way is to win 10 petpet battle to lvl up 1 lvl . Zapping is faster but then there is risk to it as well . i manage to zapped mine to lvl11 . Sometimes pound pet have high lvl petpets maybe i think i saw once before .

Joe also has a program I'm pretty sure that auto plays this

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Zachafer
11-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Joe also has a program I'm pretty sure that auto plays this

Well could you make your post somewhat useful and provide us a download link?

Naked Gamer
11-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Well could you make your post somewhat useful and provide us a download link?

like wise, Edited my post and added in :D, Rep is appreciated

foggyskies
12-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the tips! I've never really paid petpet battles much attention, but they seem like a pretty cool thing to have a trophy for!