PDA

View Full Version : Let Me Tell You How I See You...

Relief
08-18-2015, 11:59 AM
I have this curious way of envisioning people by their usernames, avatars, location, and signature.

Let me tell you how I see you...

Post *curious*

:) should be fun ...

Disclaimer: My opinion does not matter but is always positive.

Ban
08-18-2015, 12:15 PM
*curious*

Also, first :rolleyes:

Relief
08-18-2015, 01:05 PM
Ahhh Discord,

I envision a younger man with an old soul.
You enjoy the simple things in life and being noticed doesn't bring you pleasure like it does most.
You have a great life story but rarely share it, instead you share the things of value that you can.
You're an honest man, but probably weren't always and have grown to be one of the rare kind of people that always defends the truth.
You also believe in justice.

PrettySarcastic
08-18-2015, 01:06 PM
*curious*

Ban
08-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Ahhh Discord,

I envision a younger man with an old soul.
You enjoy the simple things in life and being noticed doesn't bring you pleasure like it does most.
You have a great life story but rarely share it, instead you share the things of value that you can.
You're an honest man, but probably weren't always and have grown to be one of the rare kind of people that always defends the truth.
You also believe in justice.

Incredibly accurate actually :o

Accelerator
08-18-2015, 01:11 PM
*curious*

Cause... Why not? XD

Relief
08-18-2015, 01:12 PM
PrettySarcastic

Life tends to tell you to grow up, so you give it a middle finger but do it where no one can see because your too polite to hurt someone's feelings.
You define yourself as incredibly patient, open, and understanding.
You don't claim to understand things in life but you appreciate those who try to.
You know that this world is fucked up and instead of trying to change it, you make a difference by acknowledging the ones who are.
You're quiet, until people REALLY get to know you.
The best times you've ever had, have been buried in an amazing book, relating it to something in your life, and feeling connected.

PrettySarcastic
08-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Thusie That's pretty spot on. I'm impressed!

Relief
08-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Accelerator

The things that make you laugh the most in this world are things that don't make sense.
You also find humor in assumptions, not because they're dumb, but because you're curious what made someone think that.
You're a very deep person, but don't express it because you feel no one will understand.
You hide your shyness behind smiles and laughter, keeping people distant from you.
Your best friend would describe you as their hero.

Accelerator
08-18-2015, 01:20 PM
Accelerator

The things that make you laugh the most in this world are things that don't make sense.
You also find humor in assumptions, not because they're dumb, but because you're curious what made someone think that.
You're a very deep person, but don't express it because you feel no one will understand.
You hide your shyness behind smiles and laughter, keeping people distant from you.
Your best friend would describe you as their hero.

Damn dude XD...
3/3 so far :P

Relief
08-18-2015, 01:21 PM
Damn dude XD...
3/3 so far :P

Yeah ... I make life my bitch.

Naked Gamer
08-18-2015, 01:21 PM
curious

Targaryen
08-18-2015, 01:22 PM
*curious*'

:p

Relief
08-18-2015, 01:26 PM
scarmans

You're short and to the point, mostly because you're a bit impatient.
You know that you're impatient but don't feel it's a bad thing because you tend to spend more time on things important to you.
Your commitment level is off the charts. Once you decide something, it's forever.
There was or is a time in your life where you felt completely controlled by someone else.
Because of this, you do little things to defy rules that no one will notice, on purpose.
You believe in the power of short words and have an ability to comprehend things before people say them.

Naked Gamer
08-18-2015, 01:28 PM
scarmans

You're short and to the point, mostly because you're a bit impatient.
You know that you're impatient but don't feel it's a bad thing because you tend to spend more time on things important to you.
Your commitment level is off the charts. Once you decide something, it's forever.
There was or is a time in your life where you felt completely controlled by someone else.
Because of this, you do little things to defy rules that no one will notice, on purpose.
You believe in the power of short words and have an ability to comprehend things before people say them.

right about the top part and very bottom part though the rest is opposite.

Relief
08-18-2015, 01:30 PM
LeafeonQueen

You might have ADD, but it's caused you to become somewhat of a perfectionist.
You constantly are having to entirely complete/accomplish something before you move on to the next.
You have a lot of built up feelings that you channel into change.
What I mean by that is, everything you display mirrors what you're thinking and how you're feeling.
The things you think about most are true expression, and anything exciting.
You're beautiful.

Targaryen
08-18-2015, 01:35 PM
LeafeonQueen

You might have ADD, but it's caused you to become somewhat of a perfectionist.
You constantly are having to entirely complete/accomplish something before you move on to the next.
You have a lot of built up feelings that you channel into change.
What I mean by that is, everything you display mirrors what you're thinking and how you're feeling.
The things you think about most are true expression, and anything exciting.
You're beautiful.

I was having a really bad day but this made me feel so much better. Thank you! Mostly spot on!:)

Monster1uz
08-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Curious

Poogles
08-18-2015, 02:14 PM
take me

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

oh fuck I read op I'm curious babe

Relief
08-18-2015, 02:18 PM
Monster1uz

Pretty difficult with no avatar, siggy, or info at all really :P

I'll do my best though.

You're an incredibly hard worker and aspire to be self employed one day.
You've got fantastic ideas but the people you share them with don't seem to care.
You know they're fantastic because you've always been an intelligent and logical person.
You're a social chameleon, meaning you haven't quite found your own identity so you mock the group you surround.
Your goals and achievements are not set around individual figures because you feel it limits what you're doing
You put as much as you can into what you do and bail immediately when you know its going to fail.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

yourmother

Your independence and unique personality shine through in everything that you do.
You're incredibly outspoken and have a 'brush it off' attitude
Your life song is probably 'I don't fuck wit you" ...
You have a ton of energy and can entertain yourself easily
Sexuality is important to you, so you flaunt your own.
You appreciate others sexuality not so much for what they look like, but for what they believe.

hissi
08-18-2015, 02:21 PM
*curious* :)

Relief
08-18-2015, 02:26 PM
snazzy

You're darker than most people, in thought and lifestyle.
Because of this you rarely will let people see the truest parts of you.
You are unbelievably loyal to the people you love and love is a word you VERY rarely use when talking about people.
You and others have noticed you have a slightly manipulative/seductive side (sexy).
You don't seek attention and are an externally confident person.

Monster1uz
08-18-2015, 02:26 PM
You've got fantastic ideas but the people you share them with don't seem to care.
You know they're fantastic because you've always been an intelligent and logical person.
You're a social chameleon, meaning you haven't quite found your own identity so you mock the group you surround.
Your goals and achievements are not set around individual figures because you feel it limits what you're doing
You put as much as you can into what you do and bail immediately when you know its going to fail.

youve blown my mind i though having no info would fool you 100% spot on

Relief
08-18-2015, 02:28 PM

youve blown my mind i though having no info would fool you 100% spot on

again ;) life = my bitch

Poogles
08-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Monster1uz

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

yourmother

Your independence and unique personality shine through in everything that you do. - I hardly do anything
You're incredibly outspoken and have a 'brush it off' attitude - Maybe... :tears_of_joy:
Your life song is probably 'I don't fuck wit you" ... remove don't and with
You have a ton of energy This is a joke
and can entertain yourself easily I think so too :tears_of_joy:
Sexuality is important to you, so you flaunt your own. sexuality as in what I would put my penis in? please explain
You appreciate others sexuality not so much for what they look like, but for what they believe. I don't really care about other people to be honest

Pretty spot on... with a few exceptions then lmao

Sci_Girl
08-18-2015, 02:39 PM
Also curious because why not.

Relief
08-18-2015, 02:52 PM
Sci_Girl

You, for lack of a better word, are a nerd.
You stand out from the rest of your family and friends.... by a lot.
You do your best to try and not intimidate them with your intelligence but LEARNING is what you love.
You relate highly to weird people or outcasts because you see yourself this way
You're at a point in your life where you're very unsure about a path you're going to take.
But you remain motivated and spend your time doing things you care about (but have value in your life)
oh and you're a sexy beast.

|2eap
08-18-2015, 03:05 PM
This looks like fun.
meeeeeeeeee :3

Relief
08-18-2015, 03:11 PM
|2eap

You've been 'on your own' for a while now.
At a younger than normal age, you were forced to take care of yourself or become an adult.
Your life goals have recently changed because you've realized how valuable some of your skills are.
You have no problem putting your money where your mouth is and live in the NOW
The only real future concerns you have are financial.
The rest to you is all about living right NOW and doing epic shit right NOW.
You also have a little bit of an arrogant side because of your newly discovered 'self-worth'
Don't worry, women love it.

|2eap
08-18-2015, 03:12 PM
|2eap

You've been 'on your own' for a while now.
At a younger than normal age, you were forced to take care of yourself or become an adult.
Your life goals have recently changed because you've realized how valuable some of your skills are.
You have no problem putting your money where your mouth is and live in the NOW
The only real future concerns you have are financial.
The rest to you is all about living right NOW and doing epic shit right NOW.
You also have a little bit of an arrogant side because of your newly discovered 'self-worth'
Don't worry, women love it.

Get out of my house omg

but yea seems pretty accurate and def reflects on some sides of me.

learningtoneopet1
08-18-2015, 03:17 PM
*curious*

Relief
08-18-2015, 03:25 PM
learningtoneopet1

Your standards are generally higher than most.
You have few moments of weakness when you cave into peer pressure but get embarrassed about it.
You are in the process of developing yourself as a leader.
You are a patient person and know that your continued diligence will pay off.
You've very recently started managing and controlling your time/schedule.
You've noticed how valuable time really is and try to contribute it to things that are worth something to you.
You keep a lot unsaid because you have a small fear of people taking advantage/gaining an edge over you.

learningtoneopet1
08-18-2015, 03:28 PM
learningtoneopet1

Your standards are generally higher than most.
You have few moments of weakness when you cave into peer pressure but get embarrassed about it.
You are in the process of developing yourself as a leader.
You are a patient person and know that your continued diligence will pay off.
You've very recently started managing and controlling your time/schedule.
You've noticed how valuable time really is and try to contribute it to things that are worth something to you.
You keep a lot unsaid because you have a small fear of people taking advantage/gaining an edge over you.

99% accurate. That last one though is probably the most representative of me :P. At work, I have to write up ahk scripts to do jobs more efficiently and I tend to not give them to any of my coworkers so I can make more money than them ;).

Aura
08-18-2015, 03:42 PM
Meee please :$

Mindfang
08-18-2015, 03:44 PM
SHIT YEAH CURIOUS CURIOUS CURIOUS CURIOUS CURIOUS!!!!!!!

Roslyn
08-18-2015, 03:57 PM
Next! :D

Relief
08-18-2015, 03:59 PM
It Me

The most valuable thing in the world to you are your friends.
But they don't come easy, your trust is one HARD to earn and you skeptical of quite a few.
The people you are drawn to are real, silly, and downright goofy
You love them because there is no way you can possibly fake that
You have something in your past that you are getting over and you are proud of how strong it has made you
Unlike most women your age, you don't flaunt your sex appeal, even though you know you have it.

Charlie
08-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Thusie
Definitely *curious* :$

Relief
08-18-2015, 04:22 PM
kettering

You're one of those people who knows exactly who are you and you aren't ashamed of it.
Because of this people seem to be drawn to you.
Beautiful women throws themselves out you because your confidence beams.
You're not a jerk though, you respect them.
You find yourself on forums like these because you understand that this is where you relate to people most.
You probably live in a small town/rural area[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Criminal

#1 ... where the fuck did you come from ... never seen you on here.

You're the leader of your social group but don't want to be
Not because of pressure or anything like that, you're just focused on so much for yourself
You're one of those people that doesn't jump on bandwagons, you make decisions yourself DEFINITIVELY
You find yourself often wondering why people think the ways that to do.
You're accepting of anyone in general because you have a great belief in humanity
You've got a secret you feel people would judge you for.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Charlie

You're what I like to call a 'simple perfectionist'
You don't believe in flashy or bizarre.
Life to is beautiful in pastel colors.
However, every corner should be perfect, symmetrical and complete match what its representing
Games and the people you play with give you an escape from this idea of perfection
Its the place that you feel the most free
I'd guarantee you use the default clraik theme and your neo userlookup is of the 'minimal' sort.

Ph0enix
08-18-2015, 04:29 PM
lol my avatar doesn't really leave much to the imagination, but give it a shot anyway (: haha

Relief
08-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Whither

Girrrrllll you're going through some changes and some damn good ones.
You're so proud of yourself for simply PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE.
Complete transparency is something you've newly come to believe in.
You've got a busy life right now and are still prioritizing things.
Because of that you're sometimes setting up goals that you can't even start to achieve because something else comes up
This wasn't a change you necessarily made just because ... something triggered it, inspired it.
You love yourself right now more than you ever have and want to keep growing.

Zeus
08-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Thusie

Imagine me please? :)

Munna
08-18-2015, 04:37 PM
Bahaha is *curious* :rolleyes:

Ph0enix
08-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Whither

Girrrrllll you're going through some changes and some damn good ones.
You're so proud of yourself for simply PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE.
Complete transparency is something you've newly come to believe in.
You've got a busy life right now and are still prioritizing things.
Because of that you're sometimes setting up goals that you can't even start to achieve because something else comes up
This wasn't a change you necessarily made just because ... something triggered it, inspired it.
You love yourself right now more than you ever have and want to keep growing.

Well, physically, I do not wish to keep growing lol in fact, I wish for the opposite. But emotionally, I am have made incredible strides and I am still working on them so what you said is oddly accurate lol.

Aura
08-18-2015, 04:45 PM
It Me

The most valuable thing in the world to you are your friends.
But they don't come easy, your trust is one HARD to earn and you skeptical of quite a few.
The people you are drawn to are real, silly, and downright goofy
You love them because there is no way you can possibly fake that
You have something in your past that you are getting over and you are proud of how strong it has made you
Unlike most women your age, you don't flaunt your sex appeal, even though you know you have it.

You're good.
though idk how much sex appeal i have :rolleyes:

Relief
08-18-2015, 04:47 PM
You're good.
though idk how much sex appeal i have :rolleyes:

Thank you ... sudden username change guys.

Roslyn
08-18-2015, 04:50 PM
#1 ... where the fuck did you come from ... never seen you on here.

You're the leader of your social group but don't want to be
Not because of pressure or anything like that, you're just focused on so much for yourself
You're one of those people that doesn't jump on bandwagons, you make decisions yourself DEFINITIVELY
You find yourself often wondering why people think the ways that to do.
You're accepting of anyone in general because you have a great belief in humanity
You've got a secret you feel people would judge you for.

Whaaat I'm totes around here.

I don't have a social group, hahaha. Besides that, everything else I could definitely see. I could see the last line maybe when I was younger, but at this point in my life I don't give many fucks.

Maybe my secret is Neopets. o:
Thank you for my reply!

Relief
08-18-2015, 04:58 PM
Zeus

Your young and just reaching your learning peak
You're eager to soak up a ton of information but aren't exactly sure of how to network with the people you want to
You have HUGE goals, almost unattainable, but you feel like that will make you try harder
You're one of those guys that seems to be pretty good at everything but you feel like you're not great at anything
You're working hard to fix that and taking every step you can to do it.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Munna

You're very good at pushing the negative and provoking things in your life away
You keep them far away because you have a hard time really trusting
Not because you think people are bad, just because you enjoy the privacy
You don't like to make people uncomfortable .... ever
So you choose words carefully and put emphasis on things awkward to make them funny
Your kitty is pritty :)

DJ Music Man
08-18-2015, 05:43 PM
*looks around* Hm, I'm somewhat intrigued?