PDA

View Full Version : Proxy List Alternatives?

Bat
08-16-2015, 07:55 PM
Does anybody know where I can find a sizable list of reliable proxies? Hidemyass's free list has been flaky since their last UI update, and I'm unable to get any results when searching with it at the moment. I'd like a list that's well maintained and has lots of options if at all possible. Thanks!

Naked Gamer
08-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Why not upgrade to VPN software it's only few bucks a months and loads safer with big list of IPs to connect too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bat
08-16-2015, 07:59 PM
I would, but I need a large quantity of addresses for various shenanigans, and I haven't found a VPN that I can automate with on the scale that I'm looking for.

Accelerator
08-16-2015, 08:02 PM
This ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) has an absurd amount of proxies & most of the time I use this list ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for a quick one XD.

Naked Gamer
08-16-2015, 08:03 PM
I would, but I need a large quantity of addresses for various shenanigans, and I haven't found a VPN that I can automate with on the scale that I'm looking for.

VPNvypr check it out I use it it has huge amounts!

Accelerator
08-16-2015, 08:04 PM
VPNvypr check it out I use it it has huge amounts!

It's VyprVPN tho' :rolleyes:

Naked Gamer
08-16-2015, 08:04 PM
It's VyprVPN tho' :rolleyes:

Fuck im retarded!

Bat
08-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Can you confirm that VPNvypr offers a large list of IP:port combinations? I need the ability to route a significant amount of page requests through different addresses to maintain separation of accounts, and I'm not able to do that with a desktop VPN client.

I basically need to open 100 different browsers with 100 different IPs and run them all simultaneously. I've got the program to do it, but I'm lacking the IPs.