PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football?

I_royalty_I
08-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Anybody up for some fantasy football? We've done it the past two years and I'll put together another league for this year if anybody wants in. I usually do it through yahoo because that's the only type of league I've done haha.

If you wanna, post here or PM me your email and I'll send you an invite to the league once I set it up. If you want to post what times might work for you for a draft that would be swell as well.

Bettser
08-14-2015, 05:11 PM
Haha, so funny. I just joined one with some of my friends.

Ill send you my email when you send me your account name for the BD event. I say we boycott this until Andy gives me username.

applesauce120
08-14-2015, 05:26 PM
Does it have to be a yahoo email?
I've only used ESPN/NFL leagues before

I_royalty_I
08-14-2015, 07:26 PM
Haha, so funny. I just joined one with some of my friends.

Ill send you my email when you send me your account name for the BD event. I say we boycott this until Andy gives me username.

Hey, you know what, that's fair! Im doing a draft tonight with the bros so I won't get it to you tonight. I can give you an account but I need to have a pet on that account too, that's the issue!!
Im about to get drunk and draft a killer team, then play nazi zombies and drink some more.

Does it have to be a yahoo email?
I've only used ESPN/NFL leagues before

It doesn't have to be a yahoo email in order to join, im prettyyy sure

Bettser
08-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Hey, you know what, that's fair! Im doing a draft tonight with the bros so I won't get it to you tonight. I can give you an account but I need to have a pet on that account too, that's the issue!!
Im about to get drunk and draft a killer team, then play nazi zombies and drink some more.

It doesn't have to be a yahoo email in order to join, im prettyyy sure

mail me account ty

j03
08-15-2015, 10:24 AM
Count me in this year! This will be our third annual Fantasy League Football. :D

Relief
08-15-2015, 06:29 PM
Send me an invite once it's set up please.

What kind of stuff do you do for rewards/punishments :D?

I wouldn't mind donating some stuff to winners and helping devise some terrible form of embarrassment for the loser :)

dbubby
08-16-2015, 05:23 PM
I would be down to join the league.

I_royalty_I
08-31-2015, 09:16 AM
Anybody down for this? I think so far only Relief had PMed me with their email. If anybody wants to get in on this, let me know. Last week of preseason coming up then the season starts.

I_royalty_I
09-01-2015, 03:31 PM
going, goinggg

I_royalty_I
09-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Running out of time.
Nobody want in?

I_royalty_I
09-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Nobody? What the heck

j03
09-05-2015, 11:54 AM
@I_royalty_I ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Check the Skype group, we've been waiting... :P Let's add anyone new to the group.

I_royalty_I
09-05-2015, 11:55 AM

Check the Skype group, we've been waiting... :P

Haven't been on skype much at all lately but I've been around the forums.
I'll hop on a little later this afternoon and see what yall are up to haha

Charlie
09-05-2015, 12:15 PM
I_royalty_I

Am I too late for this? :(

I_royalty_I
09-05-2015, 12:30 PM

Am I too late for this? :(

Haven't started the league yet so you are definitely not too late yet.
Although I'll have to check the rulebook about letting a Pittsburgh fan in :rolleyes:

Charlie
09-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Haven't started the league yet so you are definitely not too late yet.
Although I'll have to check the rulebook about letting a Pittsburgh fan in :rolleyes:

YESS! I want in then! :D Are you using a specific app or anything? I can download apps on my new phone :)

Btw I totally missed the comment below. Of course you want a Pittsburgh fan! Btw I was just in Baltimore yesterday :P

I_royalty_I
09-05-2015, 12:39 PM
YESS! I want in then! :D Are you using a specific app or anything? I can download apps on my new phone :)

Btw I totally missed the comment below. Of course you want a Pittsburgh fan! Btw I was just in Baltimore yesterday :P

We have done yahoo the past two years, gonna stick with that as long as its cool with everyone else. There's a yahoo fantasy app that you can download too. There are Pittsburgh fans in both of my other leagues too so I guess I cant escape it. What were you doing in Bmore?

Charlie
09-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Got it, yahoo it is :) How many leagues are you doing, boy?? I can only handle one. I was gonna join one with some friends but they started training/class before me, so now they're not doing it. So I am SO HAPPY you posted this :) I flew into Baltimore because it's cheaper than DC. Visiting my hubby for the three day weekend :$ #texaslife

I_royalty_I
09-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Got it, yahoo it is :) How many leagues are you doing, boy?? I can only handle one. I was gonna join one with some friends but they started training/class before me, so now they're not doing it. So I am SO HAPPY you posted this :) I flew into Baltimore because it's cheaper than DC. Visiting my hubby for the three day weekend :$ #texaslife

If I can get this one going, I'll have four. One with friends, one with the family, one with work and one with ck. The family league is going to be interesting. Last year was the first time they did it and it went well. We are doing a live draft this Sunday so that should be fun. We'll see.
Flying into Bmore is much cheaper than DC. Not too far of a drive after that either. It's probably cold up here compared to down in Texas! If you want to PM me your email I can send you an inv to the league :)

I_royalty_I
09-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Got four teams so far. Anybody else want in? First game is this upcoming Thursday, five days away. Hurry up

Absinthe
09-05-2015, 11:29 PM
Boss, BranFlakes, brynnita, Chibi, ClaireBear, congression, CPURules, CrimsonGod, Eija, Emily, Garp, Garumi, haiqtpi, happyfan12, Iwallet, Jlynn, Johncena405, Kevchy92, Lamborghini, learningtoneopet1, Lyric+, Maison, Mario2302, marshmallowking, Mindless, Nidoking, nitrous-oxide, Peridot, PrettySarcastic, reviendras, ribossoma, Rrachel, Skarner, thunderbirds, Venus

Fantasy fooseball anyone??? Infamous Joe has summoned more teamss.

Lets make him proud bbys <3

Skarner
09-05-2015, 11:30 PM
I only follow NHL. Don't know anything about football! :P

Absinthe
09-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Skarner soo???

PrettySarcastic
09-05-2015, 11:36 PM
Does it cost money?

Does it require knowing or legitimately caring about football?

I can make stuff up easy and choose people at random if it will make the game more entertaining for someone else and not affect me negatively. :D

ClaireBear
09-05-2015, 11:42 PM
oh god, i dont know what to do for that shit! lol

ribossoma
09-05-2015, 11:51 PM
Boss, BranFlakes, brynnita, Chibi, ClaireBear, congression, CPURules, CrimsonGod, Eija, Emily, Garp, Garumi, haiqtpi, happyfan12, Iwallet, Jlynn, Johncena405, Kevchy92, Lamborghini, learningtoneopet1, Lyric+, Maison, Mario2302, marshmallowking, Mindless, Nidoking, nitrous-oxide, Peridot, PrettySarcastic, reviendras, ribossoma, Rrachel, Skarner, thunderbirds, Venus

Fantasy fooseball anyone??? Infamous Joe has summoned more teamss.

American football or European football?

Absinthe
09-06-2015, 12:06 AM
NFL so americann

nitrous-oxide
09-06-2015, 12:07 AM
I don't know teams/football at all but I'd like to join in on this
Absinthe what do I do?

Absinthe
09-06-2015, 12:09 AM
message I_royalty_I

Penelope
09-06-2015, 02:09 AM
What's football.

Naked Gamer
09-06-2015, 03:56 AM
NFL? (Football)
Soccer? (Football)
Rugby league? (Football)
Rugby union? (Football)
Australian rules football? (Football)

Probably not the last one but I'm aussie so ima throw that in ;)

I don't really know shit about any of them but I'll do it, I can win of just statistics :) hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Cena
09-06-2015, 05:51 AM
I hardly know what football is lmao :$

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Pusheen
09-06-2015, 10:51 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

No idea what this is but count me in
*goes to create a yahoo mail xD*

I_royalty_I
09-06-2015, 12:22 PM
We are talking NFL here - American Football.
Essentially you would need to make a team, draft your players and set your lineup each week. There are about 16 weeks that you would need to set your team and play against one other person. If you aren't really into football then this might not be the best thing for you. If you aren't into it right now but want to be, you could give it a try. What we want to avoid is people joining, and then after 3-4 weeks they drop out and their team becomes dead essentially. It doesn't take much time at all to set your team and im sure anybody who has been in our league the past few years could help you if you have questions.

I just wanted to get you guys and overview about what it's about about the commitment level needed.

Lamborghini
09-06-2015, 08:48 PM
*cough* we should have a userbar for 1st :)

I_royalty_I
09-07-2015, 09:05 AM
We have six people now but we need more!
If you want in, hurry up. Gotta draft still and if we wait too much longer we might as well auto draft it

I_royalty_I
09-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Got six free spots, who else wants in?!

I_royalty_I
09-07-2015, 02:50 PM
What if I said there was a userbar? I bet everybody would flock to join!

Absinthe
09-07-2015, 05:14 PM
That is so true. I didn't get a ub last year :(

I_royalty_I
09-07-2015, 07:08 PM
We didn't have any ub last year. I'm not saying we will have them this year either but I could see people flocking towards the league if we did.
We'll have to wait and see. A lot can change in 16 weeks, who knows what kind of new things may pop up in that time frame :P

PrettySarcastic
09-07-2015, 09:37 PM
I want to help out and contribute and shite but I promise you my utter ignorance of football will drag you down.

I can write sassy commentary though! :)

I_royalty_I
09-07-2015, 09:41 PM
I want to help out and contribute and shite but I promise you my utter ignorance of football will drag you down.

I can write sassy commentary though! :)

There ya go! Sassy commentary is always welcome. :D

I_royalty_I
09-08-2015, 09:49 AM
If you want in, you have about 36 hours to join. Last call!

I_royalty_I
09-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Im going to bump this a million times until more people join up. We have 8 right now. I want at least 10, lets goo

Pusheen
09-08-2015, 12:22 PM
If it was about soccer, it would be more popular :rolleyes:

I_royalty_I
09-08-2015, 12:33 PM
If it was about soccer, it would be more popular :rolleyes:

Theres probably a fantasy soccer thing too but this time of year, football is the most popular kind of league, at least in the US. I've never been in a fantasy soccer league but I also wouldn't be opposed to trying one sometime

I_royalty_I
09-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Draft is tomorrow night at 9pm eastern time. A little over 24 hours left to join!

I_royalty_I
09-09-2015, 09:10 AM
We will have 10 players shortly, so that's the minimum that we really needed. If anybody else wants to join, you have 10hours left and must bring a friend because we need an even number lol