PDA

View Full Version : Dark Proxy Dev Log

DarkByte
08-07-2015, 11:06 AM
This is a dev log for my sig of my latest program DarkProxy , this program has been a idea I had many years but was never able to implement due to my own socket coding abilities. Recently I have been doing alot of researching to make this idea a reality and after nearly a year of experimenting finally got a satisfactory engine for the program coded.

About
-----
Dark Proxy is a proxy server that runs on your local pc. Dark Proxy intercepts traffic from any website and inserts scripts directly into your browser
of choice. This allows us to do some funky things such as changing the entire layout of a page , directly injecting bots into your web browser or blocking adverts.
Dark Proxy uses the lua scripting engine to allow users to create custom scripts for any website.

Dev Log
--------
MileStone 1 - Proxy engine and basic interface
Engine was initially completed as a console app , converted to gui app and made a very basic interface for coding ontop of.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Milestrone 2 - Lua script

Next I wanted a scripting language inside my program I implemented lua script to do this and created a few custom functions while testing.

The first script I wanted to make was one to remove this box :

[Only registered and activated users can see links] is my finished script to do just that:

<trigger>hostname|[Only registered and activated users can see links]>
pagehtml = getpagehtml(); --Gets Current page html
pos1 = find(pagehtml,'Neopets on Facebook'); --Find position of neopets on facebook in html
if pos1 > -1 then --Text was found
pos2 = findreversed(pagehtml,"<table",pos1); -- Search backward from the text Neopets on facebook for opening table tag
pos3 = find(pagehtml,"table>",pos1) +6; --same as above but search forward for closing table tag
finalhtml = trimstring(pagehtml,pos2,pos3); --Remove all content between the two table tags
return finalhtml; --Return the new html to the web browser
end

It works (tested ie , firefox , chrome)!!

Now we have that down.... more to come soon

j03
08-07-2015, 04:55 PM
This is some serious futuristic, on some next-level botting.

Naked Gamer
08-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Can't wait to see how far this goes for practical use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mophead
08-08-2015, 05:05 PM
I've always wondered where to start looking to learn how to bot.

I feel like I could learn a LOT from this if you're to release it publicly.
Looks amazing so far dude!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DarkByte
08-09-2015, 03:35 AM
Thanks , this will be fully public of course. This program is something I have wanted to make outside of neo for a long time the functions here are generic and work on any website. I hope people will make scripts for all kind of websites and not just cheating scripts either but also ones to expand user experience ect on certain sites.

How it was envisioned was with a central website to upvote/downvote scripts for different things , comment ect. Then you can download and run all the scripts that intrest you. There is also a option form to diable/enable different scripts you have installed from running easily ill show that next sshot :)

fairydust201
08-09-2015, 11:25 PM
i cant wait to learn how to program yall inspire me for real this looks amazing i saw the tittle on skypes i am like what the hell is darkproxy looks cool af tho <3

DJ Music Man
08-10-2015, 02:38 AM
Wow, that's some serious shit, I love it.

DarkByte
08-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Thanks people here is a e.g of a money tree grabber , very basic atm im adding to it now though :)

As you can see scripting supports functions , returns ect and can even support classes (not shown here)

<trigger>exacturl|[Only registered and activated users can see links]>

function redirectto(tourl)
--Switches the page html to a basic refresh script , tricks server into thinking it was redirected from the correct refferal page and allows us to redirect when we want
newhtml = [['<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html lang="en-US">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta [Only registered and activated users can see links]"refresh" content="1;url={theurl}">
<script type="text/javascript">
window.location.href = "{theurl}"
</script>
<title>DarkProxy</title>
</head>
<body>
Redirecting...
</body>
</html>'
]];
newhtml = replacestr(newhtml,"{theurl}", tourl);
return newhtml;
end

function finditemlink(itemname)
--finds a neopets item in the donation html and returns the take donation link
itemurl = ""; --Buffer to hold url if its found
pos1 = find(pagehtml,">" .. itemname .. "<") --Searches html for >itemname< e.g >Poisonous Jelly< , this is only here if item exist on page
if pos1 == -1 then --Item not there if -1
-- Item does not exist
return "";
end
pos2= findreversed(pagehtml,"takedonation_new.phtml",pos1); -- search backward from item name and find the take link start postion
pos3 = find(pagehtml,"\"",pos2) -- find the next quote after the take donation link start (a quotes char code is 34)
takelink = extractstring(pagehtml,pos2,pos3); --put the donation link in a var
return ("[Only registered and activated users can see links]" .. takelink);

end

testitem = "Smelly Jelly";
takelink = finditemlink(testitem);
if takelink != "" then
html = redirectto(takelink );
return html;
end

DarkByte
08-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Tired of ads on neo? no ? me neither because we all use adblock. But what you may not know is that adblock blocks only the server the ads are hosted on , there is still some javascript neo injects into each page to refresh there ads. Constant javascript running in every neo tab you have open can be a resource hog so i made a block ad script for neo:

This script :
1.Blocks top ads
2.Blocks right hand side ads

Im also running my remove "like us on facebook" script at same time here just to make things even cleaner.
Before:

After:

Oh look it works on mobile too!

before:

After:

Heres the script , simple stuff:

--Although ads can be blocked in the url blocker for neo I prefer a script--This is because they inject javascript into the page to make ads refresh
--Url blocking would still work in this case but we might aswell remove
--there scripts too increase performance
<trigger>hostname|[Only registered and activated users can see links]>

function removetopad(pagehtml)
--Removes top banner ads entire table , and script inserted with it and the "advertisement" tag that neo puts next to it by deleting its entire <tr> tag

pos1 = find(pagehtml,"adslug-opa-l.png"); --Always before neopets top page ads
rethtml = "";
if pos1 > 1 then --Ad found
pos2 = findreversed(pagehtml,"<tr>",pos1);
pos3 = find(pagehtml,"</tr>",pos2);
rethtml = trimstring(pagehtml,pos2,pos3); --remove the tr tags
end
return rethtml;

end

function removerightad(pagehtml)
pos1 = find(pagehtml,"rubiconAdWrapper"); --Always before rightpage ads
rethtml = "";
if pos1 > 1 then --Ad found
pos2 = findreversed(pagehtml,"<div",pos1);
pos3 = find(pagehtml,"</div>",pos2);
rethtml = trimstring(pagehtml,pos2,pos3); --remove the tr tags
end
return rethtml;

end

filteredhtml = removetopad(pagehtml); --See if we need to filter the html of the page (returns a empty string if not)
if filteredhtml ~= "" then
pagehtml = filteredhtml; -- a filter was added
end

filteredhtml = removerightad(pagehtml); --See if we need to filter the html of the page (returns a empty string if not)
if filteredhtml ~= "" then
pagehtml = filteredhtml; -- a filter was added
end

return pagehtml;

p.s idc about that account

DarkByte
08-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Config manager done , allows for settings to be injected directly into browser..

lolmaster1337
08-27-2015, 06:08 PM
I understand that lua is easy for beginners, but why would people use this over anything that exists allowing scripting on the client side in js

Zachafer
08-27-2015, 10:11 PM
Because a JS-script would be limited to the browser / application layer. Dark Proxy would function at the presentation layer thus would block all Neopets ads (for example) for all devices connected to that network.

Voidian
08-29-2015, 03:48 AM
Darkbyte here I'm on mobile round sisters hnce lack of updates and can't remember pass but I'm home tomoz anyway...

It also alows for importing of any c module so you can use system.filesystem. directory's for e.g inside your scripts. It allows data tampering , server /URL blocking and redirection / replacement of swf files with bytehacked versions (untested) ect. You will see when it's closer to completion the power I myself am not great with JavaScript, CSS,HTML but some stuff made with this program will be awsome if its used alot.

DarkByte
09-22-2015, 05:28 AM
Just got my forklift and ware housing certificates (took a long time) im now working fully on this so just some updates:

I am currently adding a media grabber this lets you download videos from streaming sites this will work on any website with media regardless of there security even if you are limited to only 1 view per session. This works because as the browser buffers the proxy transfers the buffer data to your web browser but also at the same time writes a file containing the same data. Another words as you stream a movie its also saved to hard drive as a separate video file but using only a single download session to both buffer and download.

Domain name / url match blocking - Block a certain url or host from loading content

File poisoning (swf ect) - You will have to wait and see with this but if it works it will change the entire internet hacks flash games

[Only registered and activated users can see links] support using bouncy api - My way worked but bouncy has been going for years and will be much better than anything i come up with in terms of stability

Website - raredaredevil.com will be up within the next month or so (this is a project outside of neo although it can be used for neo also... It is not related or an attempt to rival ck) here you will be able to post / share and find scripts for different games or features you want.

Naked Gamer
09-22-2015, 05:42 AM
Interesting! Solid work :)

DarkByte
09-24-2015, 06:52 AM
Ok so i just tried a prototype of the new swf hacking method using file injection , it works great.

Here is how it works:
1. We connect to a neopets game.
2.The game says to load a games .swf file e.g 304_v1.swf.
3. my proxy detects this and when the bytes are received from neopets to send to the browser i switch them with the contents from c\hackedswf\304.swf for e.g , this is a edited .swf file with my own custom code inside but the browser thinks it was loaded from neopets.com.
4.I play as normal

This means I can now inject my own code into my hacked local swf file for e.g I can make a game play itself and add a button to do that without any work on the actual users end. No aob codes , no difficult scripts.

Video coming soon , but i think u guys will like this feature :).

Naked Gamer
09-24-2015, 07:10 AM
Geez are you a wizard secretly in your spare time?