PDA

View Full Version : Igloo AB

wvereeck
08-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Hello,

I recently downloaded the Igloo AB by Infamous Joe. I was wondering if this program is still working and safe to use, because it is an old program and the last time someone posted in the thread, was in 2013. I am testing it right now, however, according to the program it says that I have 0 NP on my hand (while I do have 79k on hand):

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I was just finished with writing this post when I almost got a heart attack. Suddenly a random picture of a man came on my screen with loud music. My sound was fully on and I got a notification that the program bought an item. Haha thanks for this! :D

j03
08-05-2015, 11:55 AM
It still works. Might need a bit of tweaking and minor things updated but it's still safe to use. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvereeck
08-05-2015, 12:15 PM
It still works. Might need a bit of tweaking and minor things updated but it's still safe to use. :)

Alright, thanks a lot!

I realised I have one more question. If we want to create our own list (I think your list might be outdated), do we have to fill in the exact name of every item we want? Or can we just use "codestone" and the program shall buy every item with the name "codestone" in it?

j03
08-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Alright, thanks a lot!

I realised I have one more question. If we want to create our own list (I think your list might be outdated), do we have to fill in the exact name of every item we want? Or can we just use "codestone" and the program shall buy every item with the name "codestone" in it?

It's case sensitive so yes you have to have the full name (capitalized)

phantasia
08-14-2015, 10:22 AM
It also does not show current stock. It hasn't worked for me so far but I have a very specific list.

phantasia
08-16-2015, 08:59 AM

Hi Joe, I am usings the Igloo Auto-buyer. SO far I have bought NO items. Are you sure it works?
I am loging in on only one account, running the list already on it.

Edit: I actualy added a item currently hn stock and no buy... program not working :(

j03
08-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Hi Joe, I am usings the Igloo Auto-buyer. SO far I have bought NO items. Are you sure it works?
I am loging in on only one account, running the list already on it.

Edit: I actualy added a item currently hn stock and no buy... program not working :(

Does the NP on hand show when you login?

phantasia
08-16-2015, 11:27 AM
Does the NP on hand show when you login?

Nope but it says
Successfully logged into neopets account

j03
08-16-2015, 11:36 AM
Nope but it says
Successfully logged into neopets account

Try restarting your computer and running the same test again to buy a basic item. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

phantasia
08-16-2015, 12:31 PM
Try restarting your computer and running the same test again to buy a basic item. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Still not working.
Checking shop stock. I just added Pink Lutari Island Wall Paint, more than enough stocked but it still did not buy.
Still also shows 0np on hand. Ai sorry Joe. don't know if it is me that is maybe doing something wrong.[COLOR="Silver"]

O mistake is not on neopets igloo garage sale is working on there again but Auto-buyer still not working

phantasia
08-18-2015, 11:32 AM
Infamous Joe ok working now but all I get it failed attempts.

Should I change the default buy times?

j03
08-18-2015, 04:41 PM
@Infamous Joe ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ok working now but all I get it failed attempts.

Should I change the default buy times?

Try lowering it?

phantasia
08-20-2015, 01:02 PM
Thank you. It's working now :) I just cant get it to work with a proxy but since I am only using one account it should not be a problem.